Werewolf Werewolf \\ Africa - Survivor

Remove this Banner Ad

This is not a normal Werewolf game, though you guys know that having played the other ones. Chaos is what’s needed, especially with the security of idols. I expect MWPP to go full on deductive/inquiry mode now she has immunity, to get as much info as possible without the threat of revenge vote/bandwagon.
I've never played this game before.

It’s good to see people trying to avoid #signsoflurking. They are obviously aware that they will be picked off if they are lurking. Can I suggest all members of #TeamGood vote to lynch Bastyy. He may be new, but a lynching today would be a powerful lesson.

It’s good to see people trying to avoid #signsoflurking. They are obviously aware that they will be picked off if they are lurking. Can I suggest all members of #TeamGood vote to lynch Bastyy. He may be new, but a lynching today would be a powerful lesson.
Lol! I didn't know who Bastyy was (still don't). I simply assumed you were trying to type "Barry" and had a fit.

I seered him as a flog. Since two are dead and they have no weapons, It's wise to reveal. Now I'll die tonight thanks to the evil Alvin, so I put it out there just in case I'm the false seer.

Also, The Filth Wizard is evil too.

In other news, the entire football world will be barracking for Port Adelaide tonight, because we are sick of Dangerfield and Selwood telling the umpires what to call and the umpires complying. They honestly have the umpires bluffed. Riewoldt at Richmond is another player who makes the decisions for the umpires and the umpires acquiesce.

Lol! I didn't know who Bastyy was (still don't). I simply assumed you were trying to type "Barry" and had a fit.
Bastyy is the lynch today. How are you bearing up Hoos. I was happy with my preview of the Lions v Tigers game that I posted in your board. I suspect a postscript won’t be do warmly welcomed by NaturalDisaster after we pull Richmond’s pants down tomorrow night.

In other news, the entire football world will be barracking for Port Adelaide tonight, because we are sick of Dangerfield and Selwood telling the umpires what to call and the umpires complying. They honestly have the umpires bluffed. Riewoldt at Richmond is another player who makes the decisions for the umpires and the umpires acquiesce.
Hoping Sam Mayes gets a game. Not do fussed about “Chubby” Rockliff

Bastyy is the lynch today. How are you bearing up Hoos. I was happy with my preview of the Lions v Tigers game that I posted in your board. I suspect a postscript won’t be do warmly welcomed by NaturalDisaster after we pull Richmond’s pants down tomorrow night.
EDBB1384-F2E3-4ADE-857F-5B06C113D7E1.gif

Get over yourself buddy. Just because I shot you stone cold dead last game when you were HEAD VAMPIRE doesn’t mean you should come after me this game when I am a member of #TeamGood. Unless ...
... you aren't a member of TeamGood. You've been #TeamGood for a few games in a row now, it's time to test that out ;).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

... you aren't a member of TeamGood. You've been #TeamGood for a few games in a row now, it's time to test that out ;).
I am only going to use the hashtag when I am good. It makes life easier.

I'm not sure I can bring myself to do that. I agree with what you are saying but I mean I just can't fully commit.

I just hope the umpires ruin the game for whoever loses and the losing team was in fact the better team but got royally screwed.

I get the feeling the idol is real -- that formula on the front page would have caught Chip's eye, like a squirrel to an acorn.
The idol is real. That was the clue but I was too late.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Werewolf \\ Africa - Survivor

Remove this Banner Ad

Back