Werewolf Werewolf \\ Africa - Survivor

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm voting for Grand Uncle Horace unless discourse provides another alternative. Not blackmailed, feel like he's trying to force someone to claim a good role by making sh*t up. Only evil would do that.

akkaps
ATM I'm reading GUH as village idiot (not the role)

That's why TFW said it and not guero. guero only said that GUH had not been blackmailed. As I said, if you were blackmailed D1 then guero has been blackmailed today which means GUH can not have been blackmailed.
Yes. I dunno, it's the fact that it's been made obvious that's what's happened I was worried about. In saying that, he hasn't come out straight and said 'I've been blackmailed' so I guess it's within the rules.

Yes. I dunno, it's the fact that it's been made obvious that's what's happened I was worried about. In saying that, he hasn't come out straight and said 'I've been blackmailed' so I guess it's within the rules.
Must’ve missed something . How has it been made obvious?
Filth’s comments ?
I took them as a joke or an attempt to mislead really
Because Guero would be dead if he hadn’t followed a blackmail

Anyway I have been blackmailed
(which means I haven’t obviously)

Do you believe he's been blackmailed?

And if so do you believe it because I said it or because he immediately followed my instruction, even though he could have just ignored it?

Do you believe he's been blackmailed?

And if so do you believe it because I said it or because he immediately followed my instruction, even though he could have just ignored it?
I'm easily swayed. My gut now says he wasn't and it was just joking around.

Mister M I'm not part of some evil ploy. Are you going to vote as per ClarkeM 's recommendation to help us find the village idiot?

Sure--- I missed a few pages this morning because I was in & out of ZOOM meetings. What's this plan again?

Must’ve missed something . How has it been made obvious?
Filth’s comments ?
I took them as a joke or an attempt to mislead really
Because Guero would be dead if he hadn’t followed a blackmail

Anyway I have been blackmailed
(which means I haven’t obviously)

In akkaps rules you can vote twenty times in a day as long as you end up on the person you've been blackmailed to vote for. It serves no real function.

Sure--- I missed a few pages this morning because I was in & out of ZOOM meetings. What's this plan again?
It'd be a vote for Clarke.

Everyone: do we still want to do this today without the Filth pile on? Or is it too risky?

As it stands we have 4 dud votes on Filthy with IMS leading the lynch on 2.

Everyone: do we still want to do this today without the Filth pile on? Or is it too risky?

Sorry, I’m getting ready for the Lions 🦁 game tonight and am giving today scant regard. If the votes in TFW are did votes, I’m going back to NinjaSwan because he lurks.
akkaps

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The village idiot votes should be on three players we don't want to vote for (JTG, Bastyy, etc.). The rest of the votes should have a margin of two between the vote leader and second place.

DAY 2 MODKILL
After a discussion with the Dead PM (I've found a use for them), we've come up with a decision.

guero (Chris Noble/Villager) - MODkilled for goes against the Blackmail.
Thank you for being patient

After a discussion with the Dead PM (I've found a use for them), we've come up with a decision.

guero (Chris Noble/Villager) - MODkilled for goes against the Blackmail.
Thank you for being patient
Where did he break it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Werewolf \\ Africa - Survivor

Remove this Banner Ad

Back