Werewolf Game Discussion Thread Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

New game up starting Sunday evening, rules to be added later tonight:

New game up starting Sunday evening, rules to be added later tonight:

You’ve got tagging and pm add powers

I'm thinking of putting a game together, but am not sure whether to go with:

a) A themed game (I'm thinking either basing it on the recent Barbie movie, or 90s Nintendo vs Sega)
b) A game that has a different twist (I want to revisit the This Or That game mechanic I tried a couple of years back)
c) Just a simple, unthemed game

What kind of game is everyone feeling like?

a) A themed game (I'm thinking either basing it on the recent Barbie movie, or 90s Nintendo vs Sega)
b) A game that has a different twist (I want to revisit the This Or That game mechanic I tried a couple of years back)

One where I get to be the Vig and accurately kill people for a massive village victory.🤔

Pick One Small Business Owner GIF by Aurora Consulting: Business, Insurance, Financing Experts

How about Apple v Windows (Linux can be Neutral)
But only if Bill Gates isn't evil.

How about Apple v Windows (Linux can be Neutral)
But only if Bill Gates isn't evil.
I bags the Commodore 64 role

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like the different twist is your realm for modding. They're always fun games too.

Looks like Raz has kicked off a game

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Raz has kicked off a game

yes looking for interest . my first time modding on here , and been about 20yrs possible longer since i modded a Werewolf/ MAfia game on another forum

ok cool. tried it last night but failed lol will try again today.

Didnt know there was a limit as no prevcious mod explained it

So thankyou
I usually give the extra powers before the game starts, I didn’t realise you were starting so early.
All good now.

In the next game I run there's going to be parole violations, straight to modkill was too harsh and I've learnt from that, but I do like the game being 'immersive'. What are thoughts on the orders of penalty and what words, etc should be allowed and shouldn't (there will be some specific to my game). I have:

Parole Violations - ..., there's no wolves, mafia and we're too hardcore to be flogs. Talking about the following normal terms will result in a parole violation.
Serial Killer, arsonist, flogs, mafia, wolves

OK terms - village, boss, underboss, a description of the role (like a manipulator)

There is an escalating scale of penalties.

1. Must finish each post with "I'm a sentence that is annoying to add to the post"
2. vote doesn't count
3. night actions (if any) don't count
4. Only 1 post in next 24 hours.
5. Modkilled

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Game Discussion Thread Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back