Werewolf Werewolf Game Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm sure I've said it before, but I've always wanted an (SFA) forum wide game of assassin. Yeah its a long game, but a lot less spammy bullshit and more satisfaction in getting the kill than in the one thread imo.

I'm sure I've said it before, but I've always wanted an (SFA) forum wide game of assassin. Yeah its a long game, but a lot less spammy bullshit and more satisfaction in getting the kill than in the one thread imo.
Start it up

akkaps looks like he wants to back up for another game as a player. He is nothing if not resilient, when thinking about the huge amount of work he put in to this last game.

All games needs lots of work from the host. I experienced this when helping DERO when I was more hindrance than useful.

As we enter the stoopid season, I think it important the load is shared between co-hosts.

Here are some ideas of future games with suggested hosts.

1. mods v rockers WW. A basic WW game hosted by Kennedy Parker and NaturalDisaster .

2. Hong Kong WW. A game with Commies (Wolves), Triads (Mafia) and American agent provocateurs (Vamps).

3. Pinball WW. This could be a variant on the Barrybran Dodgeball game. Could feature the pinnies, space invaders and game boy.

4. Dark WW. A complex game involving time in 33 year blocks and shifting allegiances between players. Since Dapper persuaded me to watch the series, I agree with him it would make a great WW. Time machines could feature as amulets. Happy to help Dapper if he wants to give it a go, maybe in the new year.

5. Serenity/Firefly WW. Far Kern and I have discussed this as a possibility, but neither of us are experienced enough to host. Both of us would help with game structure and narrative and running what would be a complex game. Would need an experienced player to lead the game, The Filth Wizard , manangatang Tarkyn_24 ???

6. Roman Empire WW. Would feature all manner of Romans - Caesar, Brutus, Caligula, Nero, Mark Antony etc. This is a medium term project for me .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4. Dark WW. A complex game involving time in 33 year blocks and shifting allegiances between players. Since Dapper persuaded me to watch the series, I agree with him it would make a great WW. Time machines could feature as amulets. Happy to help Dapper if he wants to give it a go, maybe in the new year.

I'd personally love the theme but I think to try and work the concept of the show into WW would be too hard.

I am of the adage that you shouldn't stray too far from the original format.

Plus, on themes, I feel the most enjoyed games are themes that you can at least recognise without having seen it/experienced it. I did a pokemon game a few years ago which had the added mechanics of pokemon battles. Even if you didn't watch pokemon, you could still get into it.

I would rather people just went and watched Dark haha

I'd personally love the theme but I think to try and work the concept of the show into WW would be too hard.

I am of the adage that you shouldn't stray too far from the original format.

Plus, on themes, I feel the most enjoyed games are themes that you can at least recognise without having seen it/experienced it. I did a pokemon game a few years ago which had the added mechanics of pokemon battles. Even if you didn't watch pokemon, you could still get into it.

I would rather people just went and watched Dark haha
Bet on Blue would have been able to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back