Werewolf Werewolf Game Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You get given a poster. You have to sandwich their post to "kill" them then you get a new target

So it would be your post, targets post, your post.
You take your targets target. So that one person isn’t hunting by two people.
No deleting posts.
And you gotta post a minimum times per day.
Game can end at last three or two. With the player with the most kills, that is still alive, winning.

Yep. Simply amazing show. I believe they’ll do a 3rd and that will be it
Excellent, thanks. I've put it on my list. Reckon I'll start it this week. Was dead set looking for something new right now as well, perfect.

Hey Barrybran Far Kern and TheInjuryFactory - are you still sure about that sandwich ?
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's happening again...was this intentional? If so, brilliant.

I've just watched the first ep, starting on the second, it's brilliant. Hooked.

It's happening again...was this intentional? If so, brilliant.

I've just watched the first ep, starting on the second, it's brilliant. Hooked.

My phone/net wigged out an our after my original post. Considering the show we were discussing, this is scary and help

Excellent, thanks. I've put it on my list. Reckon I'll start it this week. Was dead set looking for something new right now as well, perfect.

Dark is terrific and your persistence in following and sorting the confusion will be rewarded.

Also have a squiz at Babylon Berlin. Equally complex and totally worth persisting with. It's set in Berlin in the late 1920s, operates as a detective story, when politics are dominated by different strands of left and right, the culture is affected by nightclubs, jazz and open sexuality.

One of the heroes is a photographer working crime scenes by day and queening it up at night.

Like all good shows BB is a vehicle for a study of character.

The lead bloke is a detective with PTSD and a morphine addiction. He is in Berlin to fix a political scandal.

The lead woman is a daily hire clerk at Police HQ, jazz flapper and a part time prostitute at night to feed and house her impoverished family. She has a forensic curiosity and wants to be a homicide detective.

I'm encouraging as many folk as possible to give it a go. If enough get into it I will do a WW next year.

Dark is terrific and your persistence in following and sorting the confusion will be rewarded.

Also have a squiz at Babylon Berlin. Equally complex and totally worth persisting with. It's set in Berlin in the late 1920s, operates as a detective story, when politics are dominated by different strands of left and right, the culture is affected by nightclubs, jazz and open sexuality.

One of the heroes is a photographer working crime scenes by day and queening it up at night.

Like all good shows BB is a vehicle for a study of character.

The lead bloke is a detective with PTSD and a morphine addiction. He is in Berlin to fix a political scandal.

The lead woman is a daily hire clerk at Police HQ, jazz flapper and a part time prostitute at night to feed and house her impoverished family. She has a forensic curiosity and wants to be a homicide detective.

I'm encouraging as many folk as possible to give it a go. If enough get into it I will do a WW next year.
I'm 4 eps deep already. It's amazing.

Little titbits about personal struggles dropped every little while to add to the mix. It's bloody addictive.

My phone/net wigged out an our after my original post. Considering the show we were discussing, this is scary and help
I see what you did there.

Adding Dark to my watch list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back