West Coast are the real deal

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drunk posting at midday isn't healthy. You really haven't got a thing in your favour on this. Flag in '06, one bad finals campaign in '07 while injury crippled, made a prelim in '11, a semi in '12, revitalised team over the next few years as premiership players retired, back again in this year. I'm very comfortable sitting here comparing finals records.

LOL notice how you did not even answer the question posed and i am drunk ? :drunk:

What is laughable out of all this, a WC poster tells us Richmond posters, not to take things personally then slams my club. I respond, notice I am the only tiger responding as so far 4-5 WC posters keep quoting me.....and we take things to personal ? lol

I also love how you allow "revitalized team" for yourselves and your yo yo form in the last 7 years but wont allow us the same courtesy. Anyway, if there is a supporter base who throws excuses out as much as you blokes seem to do, i would love to know. In this thread, it was proved what garbage 6 day break excuse actually is and it was done with facts to back it up, and the response was a attack..so keep going.

LOL notice how you did not even answer the question posed and i am drunk ? :drunk:

What is laughable out of all this, a WC poster tells us Richmond posters, not to take things personally then slams my club. I respond, notice I am the only tiger responding as so far 4-5 WC posters keep quoting me.....and we take things to personal ? lol

I also love how you allow "revitalized team" for yourselves and your yo yo form in the last 7 years but wont allow us the same courtesy. Anyway, if there is a supporter base who throws excuses out as much as you blokes seem to do, i would love to know. In this thread, it was proved what garbage 6 day break excuse actually is and it was done with facts to back it up, and the response was a attack..so keep going.
Yes, I did, I gave you all the tools required to get your actually really meaningless and irrelevant answer :)

You are taking things personally, and it's pushing you into doing crazy things like comparing recent finals records. We beat Carlton in our home semi when Carlton were good. You lost your home elim to Carlton when Carlton were crap and only got in from 9th place in one of the great cosmic ironies. I would stack our AFL-era finals record up against Richmond's any day of the week and twice in September ;)

And it's a thread about West Coast, you'll find there's going to be 4-5 of us around to respond to strange and unusual claims!

Yes, I did, I gave you all the tools required to get your actually really meaningless and irrelevant answer :)

You are taking things personally, and it's pushing you into doing crazy things like comparing recent finals records. We beat Carlton in our home semi when Carlton were good. You lost your home elim to Carlton when Carlton were crap and only got in from 9th place in one of the great cosmic ironies. I would stack our AFL-era finals record up against Richmond's any day of the week and twice in September ;)

And it's a thread about West Coast, you'll find there's going to be 4-5 of us around to respond to strange and unusual claims!

Firstly, you compared finals records, not I. You again are selective comparing your AFL finals records to ours. You again, do the typical franchise get out clause of "OMG the VFL no count nom nom". Your club is only 30 years old. My club holds the 6th highest amount of flags in the AFL, have had an era of dominance, have won three flags in a row, achievements your club has yet to even dream of achieving.

You knock our recent history, but the reality is simple. You won a flag in 06 then went to pieces in 08 and 09, and then fell to dead last in 2010. you then recovered on the back of a soft draw to make finals in 2011 and repeated that in 2012, then proceeded to repeat the process to drop form in 2013 and with the tigers killing your finals hopes in 2014 to have you finish 9th.

Now as i type that, I feel pity that you believe your recent history is something to brag about lol

So child, lets back on to how WC are now the real deal :drunk:

Firstly, you compared finals records, not I. You again are selective comparing your AFL finals records to ours. You again, do the typical franchise get out clause of "OMG the VFL no count nom nom". Your club is only 30 years old. My club holds the 6th highest amount of flags in the AFL, have had an era of dominance, have won three flags in a row, achievements your club has yet to even dream of achieving.

You knock our recent history, but the reality is simple. You won a flag in 06 then went to pieces in 08 and 09, and then fell to dead last in 2010. you then recovered on the back of a soft draw to make finals in 2011 and repeated that in 2012, then proceeded to repeat the process to drop form in 2013 and with the tigers killing your finals hopes in 2014 to have you finish 9th.

Now as i type that, I feel pity that you believe your recent history is something to brag about lol

So child, lets back on to how WC are now the real deal :drunk:
If that fills you with pity, stay away from your own record :)

And I don't know, are they the real deal this year? What is a "real deal"? A team that will make finals? A team that will make top 4? Is it a team that won't lose to Melbourne?

Oh god, insignificant from a WC supporter ? You have won a spoon and only played 2 fail final campaigns in the last 7 years. So glass houses and all that. If we play finals again this year, that would be the third year in a row, something you have not done for many, many years. Also point out a decade plus of dominance your club has ever had thats won back to back to back flags ?

So back in your box franga
but you have nothing in the cabinet, zero to show for your efforts.

Oh god, insignificant from a WC supporter ? You have won a spoon and only played 2 fail final campaigns in the last 7 years. So glass houses and all that. If we play finals again this year, that would be the third year in a row, something you have not done for many, many years. Also point out a decade plus of dominance your club has ever had thats won back to back to back flags ?

So back in your box franga
Richmond haven't won a final in 14? yrs. Eagles made the prelim only 4 years ago.

collingwood, port away and freo away are better wins then any of yours. Id only give you port away as a decent victory. Not saying you haven't done well with what you have been dealt I'm saying the top 4 talk about you is utter nonsense.
So Geelong who smashed Collingwood then proceeded to get smashed by Eagles doesn't count?
You are saying Richmond's win over Port > WC's win over Port...ok whatever
Freo win...Freo are in bad form as seen in being outplayed (Crows had more contested possessions, clearances and less clangers) by Adelaide and then almost losing to GC the following week.

Notice you don't mention the Melbourne or Geelong losses.....

So Geelong who smashed Collingwood then proceeded to get smashed by Eagles doesn't count?
You are saying Richmond's win over Port > WC's win over Port...ok whatever
Freo win...Freo are in bad form as seen in being outplayed (Crows had more contested possessions, clearances and less clangers) by Adelaide and then almost losing to GC the following week.

Notice you don't mention the Melbourne or Geelong losses.....
we can talk more on saturday..

Lot of Richmond supporters making rods for their own backs. Most Eagles fans aren't getting overhyped just yet and don't think they will win this week. Lot of Richmond fans talking like the four points should be added already. Very embarrassing if you do lose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lot of Richmond supporters making rods for their own backs. Most Eagles fans aren't getting overhyped just yet and don't think they will win this week. Lot of Richmond fans talking like the four points should be added already. Very embarrassing if you do lose.

Being an objective observer having seen both clubs play my mob, Richmond will pump WC.

Being an objective observer having seen both clubs play my mob, Richmond will pump WC.
Possible but I think we have a real shot in this game, barring they don't kick 8 straight in the first quarter like against you guys. That's what really killed you in that game. Richmond did diddly squat in the last half.

Possible but I think we have a real shot in this game, barring they don't kick 8 straight in the first quarter like against you guys. That's what really killed you in that game. Richmond did diddly squat in the last half.

Oh my. We absorbed there huge pressure when it was applied in the third quarter and then basically matched them in the last quarter, we lost the last quarter by 2 points. Keep in mind, we did that on the back of 2 6 day breaks and traveling from Melbourne to WA a feat a lot of you whiners are already crying about that will cost you the game lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back