West Coast: arrogant or ignorant?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh for gods sake. Take your tea party somewhere else will you? Are you just going to be offended by any shred of support for Gaff by his teammates?

Read the post offenderamus and anything I've said is absolutely on topic with the OP and this is an open board not a West Corp magic happy place. I understand you guys aren't used to being criticised and having your culture attacked but I'm afraid that's what happens when

A ) your rubbish like Freo

Or

B ) your good but it leads to arrogance , entitlement and refusing to
accept anything you do is wrong

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Maybe a little ignorant

By all means, they're a team and you win/lose/draw as a team but no real need to post it publicly

Everyone knows they'll stick by Gaff - as any club/team would if their own was injured/suspended so no real need to post it and put it out there for all to see

Some of the responses in here are far more ignorant and arrogant than what the club did in posting that pic...

Read the post offenderamus and anything I've said is absolutely on topic with the OP and this is an open board not a West Corp magic happy place. I understand you guys aren't used to being criticised and having your culture attacked but I'm afraid that's what happens when

Or

I'll take option B please :)

Or

Lol 2nd place on the ladder and likely about to play off in a GF.

What a terrible culture.

Should probably look in the mirror mate. We arent the ones with sexual harassment offences against the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alston_Goodes.jpg

Lol 2nd place on the ladder and likely about to play off in a GF.

What a terrible culture.

Should probably look in the mirror mate. We arent the ones with sexual harassment offences against the club.
Pity we cant just pay 100k to make this gaff thing go away hey freo fans of the holy church of ross the repugnant.

Why does it matter that he was a teenager? Why is the jaw of someone in their 30's less important than someone who is 18?
It's just Fremantle fans doing what they do best - Play the victim.

Blame the WA media
Blame West Coast
Blame the AFL
Sook about the age of the player hit for more sympathy.

You can just tell Eagles fans were lying when they said they didn't know about the Brayshaw hit while at the game.
you're on paint or something right? it was not replayed at the game at all. i was there only found out when a spectator behind me watched the footage on the phone at 3qtr time.

my advice to you is to focus on how shit your club is. better than worrying about our fans. and move on. think about next season and where youll finish in the bottom 4.

Incorrect.

I don't think the image was arrogant enough. It brings great shame to everything we stand for as a football club, namely arrogance. Scott Lycett is the only one bringing a decent amount of arrogance to this image, the rest of the players are extremely lacking in arrogance. The club needs to reprimand everyone involved until the playing group learns how to pick up their arrogance.

Such a disgrace.

Disagree Entirely.

Cripps also demonstrating an acceptable amount of arrogance, and given the size of his arms, a hint of ignorance as well.

MINUTES after his AFL club pinched victory, suspended West Coast star Andrew Gaff’s mobile phone buzzed.

It was his joyous Eagles teammates, sending him a snapshot of their celebratory scenes in the Adelaide Oval rooms.

"We took this photo and sent it to Gaffy right after the game, I think our supporters would like to see it."

-Simmo

https://www.news.com.au/sport/i-thi...t/news-story/1f4ef731a142fdd317010a7aca6de0b2

Interesting that after a week where the Eagles have coped criticism for arrogance they do something which on the surface could be taken as nothing more than both arrogant and moronic.

Fair play that they sent messages to Gaff privately but to publicly promote this support via a celebratory picture with special quote from the coach through their social media just comes across as a bit of an f u to the whole situation. Everyone knows the circumstances behind why Gaff isnt playing and whilst no one is saying West Coast shouldnt support him internally one could get the impression that they are almost painting themselves/Gaff as the victim.

After the whole golf fiasco earlier in the week this added instance would surely make people question the thought process of the people running the club.

the new generation of little sensitive soft flogs that pee at anything that makes em not feel well. youre one of them,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back