West Coast Eagles Assistant Coaches

Remove this Banner Ad

I can assure you If one my mates called me from the other side of the country and said
" quick , get your arse over here , This mob will pay you whatever you want for 30-40 hours a week doing very SFA ............I would be saying "Im on the first plane there"!!!!

This is a very disappointing post:

1) If you think AFL coaching staff put in only 30-40 hours per week - you have no idea!

2) If you think that the management of the club had no input into these decisions - you have no idea!

3) If you think these 'mates' are coming over to WA to see Adam Simpson fail - you have no idea!

4) If you think it's that simple to move your family or leave your family to move away - you have no idea!

This is a very disappointing post:

1) If you think AFL coaching staff put in only 30-40 hours per week - you have no idea!

2) If you think that the management of the club had no input into these decisions - you have no idea!

3) If you think these 'mates' are coming over to WA to see Adam Simpson fail - you have no idea!

4) If you think it's that simple to move your family or leave your family to move away - you have no idea!

Yeah, he clearly has no idea. I moved overseas for work, and even though it's a job I love and feel lucky to have it's far from an easy decision.

I can assure you If one my mates called me from the other side of the country and said
" quick , get your arse over here , This mob will pay you whatever you want for 30-40 hours a week doing very SFA ............I would be saying "Im on the first plane there"!!!!

Simpson has probably one chance at being head coach. If he fails at West Coast his career is over. Do you really think he would bring in people for a 'free ride' that would not help his success?

At least Norf get to use the "just wait until we play you at Etihad" excuse again this year! That game is a must win. Not only entertaining at the time, but good for a least a weeks worth of laughs afterwards!

LOL there is a thread on the North board about how we have another North bloke as an assistant and it turned into a Eagles hate thread

Yeah I had a chuckle at that. Apparently we're their most hated club now? Should give us a few laughs next season. If they lose it'll be because the North old boys club coaching us. If they win, it'll be tarnished because its against their old boys club... o_O

LOL there is a thread on the North board about how we have another North bloke as an assistant and it turned into a Eagles hate thread

Just had a look and definitely some fierce words over there.. I had a laugh at the 'as long as we beat west coke by 100pts it'll feel like a premiership win'. Oh dear :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I always head over to the north board for a chuckle. Its generaly the WA based supporters that slag us off though massive chip on there shoulders. They're usually the ones at the game acting like fools then come on here crying cause they got told to shut up

Yeah I had a chuckle at that. Apparently we're their most hated club now? Should give us a few laughs next season. If they lose it'll be because the North old boys club coaching us. If they win, it'll be tarnished because its against their old boys club... o_O

Well we have not only humiliated them on field in the last few years with a massive belting in thier only final for ages, and with the Nic Nat real life troll after the siren at subi, we also humiliate thier cry baby coach regularly on BF with awesome avatars and the like..so i can understand that haha :D

Well we have not only humiliated them on field in the last few years with a massive belting in thier only final for ages, and with the Nic Nat real life troll after the siren at subi, we also humiliate thier cry baby coach regularly on BF with awesome avatars and the like..so i can understand that haha :D

There was also the match down Tas that we made a fair comeback in. Brennan knocked out Goldstein and Cox was everywhere iirc.

They were also one of the first teams we beat in 2011 when we were still thought to be rubbish too. It's been a few good years of contests between the two sides, even though one sided :cool:

There was also the match down Tas that we made a fair comeback in. Brennan knocked out Goldstein and Cox was everywhere iirc.

They were also one of the first teams we beat in 2011 when we were still thought to be rubbish too. It's been a few good years of contests between the two sides, even though one sided :cool:

Pretty sure they have only beat us 3 times in the last 8 years.

Can someone please go and post that kick of nic nays after the siren win on it! Seriously they hate us so much, I never really had a problem with them until I started reading BF

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast Eagles Assistant Coaches

Remove this Banner Ad

Back