West Coast vs Essendon

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
annndd tickets bought! :D

Section 139, City End.
Which Im freaking hoping is still our cheer-squad end as it was for the Freo game..

Get on to securing your tickets asap guys, always hard to get for WCE home games!

annndd tickets bought! :D

Section 139, City End.
Which Im freaking hoping is still our cheer-squad end as it was for the Freo game..

Get on to securing your tickets asap guys, always hard to get for WCE home games!

My tickets are in 113 at the Subi end, so I'm hoping yours are near the West Coast cheer squad, but I suspect they won't be.

I'll avoid any sun in the eyes though :p

My tickets are in 113 at the Subi end, so I'm hoping yours are near the West Coast cheer squad, but I suspect they won't be.

I'll avoid any sun in the eyes though :p

Im quietly confident I picked the right end here.. and thank god for a night game! (Although might cop a fine from the footy club for skipping training)

In: Dempsey, Fletcher
Out: Melksham, Pears

Have used ladder predictor, this is what I've come up with:

1. Hawthorn
2. Sydney
3. Fremantle
4. Essendon
5. Geelong
6. Richmond
7. Collingwood
8. Gold Coast

Unfortuantly, we play Hawks in first round of finals. If we loose, we play Geelong. We're boned, lets just own West Coast

who wins the Geelong v Hawthorn game in a few weeks time?
im reserving my seat for that game now

Winders has filled in nicely though so whilst I'd prefer Dempsey in, it's not all doom and gloom should he need another week.
Could allow Dempsey to play higher up the ground and even on a wing.
I love Dempsey down back, but I like what Winderlich has done.

anyone know what niggle heppell is carrying? if at all? afl website has reported spotting him coming in for a scan which is the second time in a few weeks iirc. looked to be moving ok on the weekend so cant be too bad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyone know what niggle heppell is carrying? if at all? afl website has reported spotting him coming in for a scan which is the second time in a few weeks iirc. looked to be moving ok on the weekend so cant be too bad
I reckon OP

big call, take with grain of salt but reports of injuries have been with groin before and i think they are just seeing how its progressing (thus the continued scans) or if its getting worse for that matter.

Im sure theyd love to rest him, this week will help but they dont want to get it to a point where it goes too far, expect him to be one of the first rested with a few easy gigs coming up.

IN: Dempsey, Fletcher (TBC)
Out: Merrett, Pears (Hurley*)

*Only if hurley injured and cant play

"Tall trio in line for west coast trip"

please dont essendon we will get run off out feat

Mark Baguley has been phenomenal, I just want to put that out there and leave it hanging.

Remember when every week the board would go nuts because a small forward would have a day out against us. That hasn't happened for awhile. God we can be an ungrateful bunch sometimes. :)

Mark Baguley has been phenomenal, I just want to put that out there and leave it hanging.

Lets be serious, Hird said that our defense needed to improve and baggers, hooker, carlisle, hibberd, dempsey improved... what more can u ask for.

Pears has got to stay in, we need to get his confidence up. He is still in disgraceful form, well down on his best. Remember in 2009 when he destroyed Fev when we crushed them by 12 goals? Running up the wing and almost kicking goals, we need him back to his best.

Pears has got to stay in, we need to get his confidence up. He is still in disgraceful form, well down on his best. Remember in 2009 when he destroyed Fev when we crushed them by 12 goals? Running up the wing and almost kicking goals, we need him back to his best.

Giving him more of a run will help his confidence, yes.

But to call his form disgraceful is very strange. Have you watched his VFL games recently? His game against Gold Coast? Not disgraceful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back