West Coast vs Melbourne - who are the neutrals supporting?

Who are you supporting?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Judd's second team is West Coast. I will follow my director on this one.

Go Eagles.

Best post I have seen this week. The WHE call is spot on. Would be very nervous if I was him for his spot next Sat. He does threaten to take a grab so would probably stay in matchup wise vs Melb.
I thought whe was pretty good last week and was that close to clunking some screamers last night.

When degoeys on song best believe they are going to ignore most other options...

When degoey and the yank are killing it....

I cfb they put rance on degoey yesterday - if ever there was a time for a man floating in front of him and that man being rance - this was it. Stupid coaching

Melbourne and I've got even more reason to barrack for them now since I hate both West Coast and Collingwood, a GF matchup with those two clubs would be a nightmare for me as it means one of them will be winning a flag.

West Coast will go in as favourites but as last night showed that counts for little if you are off your game like Richmond were last night, the longer breaks that both West Coast and Richmond have had might actually be a disadvantage as they could get a bit rusty while the other teams go in with the momentum.

Melbourne and I've got even more reason to barrack for them now since I hate both West Coast and Collingwood, a GF matchup with those two clubs would be a nightmare for me as it means one of them will be winning a flag.

West Coast will go in as favourites but as last night showed that counts for little if you are off your game like Richmond were last night, the longer breaks that both West Coast and Richmond have had might actually be a disadvantage as they could get a bit rusty while the other teams go in with the momentum.
Have you ever supported a winning entity in your life? Legitimately the worst takes on sport ever witnessed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast vs Melbourne - who are the neutrals supporting?

Back