West Coast vs Norf shitfight

Remove this Banner Ad

Is the reason Brad Scott features in the avatar of so man WCE people because they are jealous of NM having such an erudite coach or the young talent that NM have.

NM supporters don't have post in this thread because they can smell the fear...

Lets dance Weeagles. Who wants a friendly sig and avatar bet. I'm on a roll going for three weeks in a row.

Give me 2 to 1. One week if North lose and two weeks if we win.

I'll even throw in a gram of coke.
A gram won't even get them excited- throw in a night with a hooker and they might start getting interested.

Someone was just asking what your new name was. While you're here, can you tell us why you keep changing it?

Your mother and sisters are chasing me for child support payments.

And why won't you front up and take care of your offspring? Pretty cowardly IMO

I know nothing.

You manage to get by with an apology letter from the condom factory as a birth certificate.

Just photocopy the thing and give it to them.

Is the reason Brad Scott features in the avatar of so man WCE people because they are jealous of NM having such an erudite coach or the young talent that NM have.

NM supporters don't have post in this thread because they can smell the fear...

It's because he is a pantomime actor who is yet to realise his true calling.

A million and one facial expressions, of which at least 900,000 are variations of 'upset'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know nothing.

You manage to get by with an apology letter from the condom factory as a birth certificate.

Just photocopy the thing and give it to them.

FFS throw him a bone he's been screaming for attention for years on here.

It's because he is a pantomime actor who is yet to realise his true calling.

A million and one facial expressions, of which at least 900,000 are variations of 'upset'.
The smell of fear.....

FFS throw him a bone he's been screaming for attention for years on here.
So now we know why Griffy turned to the dogs - Snake Baker spurned him as a child.....

Is Ashton Hamsitup and Luke Divey playing this week?
Lindsay will play too, we should see more men going down than in a ghey pr0n movie. If it rains, they'll need 6 inch stops to keep their feet.

Lindsay will play too, we should see more men going down than in a ghey pr0n movie. If it rains, they'll need 6 inch stops to keep their feet.

Prob only one Selwood though, that's 4 less DPG (dives per game).

Lets hope we don't have anyone breaking the "players code" after this game.

Gees throw in Darling and Gaff and it will be a bukukke.

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast vs Norf shitfight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back