Preview West Coast vs Richmond - Rd 7 - Concrete Deck Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon Short starts in the guts. I think Edwards has been moved to the wing in the hope that he will find some form there.

will see what happens..i reckon only short or maybe lambo could do it but I'm open to trying anything to get Shedwardo to contribute something

also wheres dusty

I wonder when Edwards will be made accountable for poor performances. Worst performance of his career by the length of the Flemington and he's cruises to next week. He's been poor since last year. I called in the preseason he would struggle this year and got jumped on. He's being using up past credits for nearly a year. He's finished.

Ross wasn't even that bad. 19 touches at 84%. Not sure what more they want him to do when playing him in a role that doesn't suit him.

And Maurice got promoted off 7 touches in the vfl and no goals. 7....

Ins and outs have not made sense based off form for a long time. And it's coincided with being a bad football team.

Last edited:

So we manage our second best midfielder all season who's on big bucks when we're playing a winnable game where he's needed??? Puzzling and the WCE would be pissing themselves laughing. Then our toughest small backmen gets dropped for playing a solid game against the best team in the comp???
Edwards gets gifted another game in his quest to get carried to 300 when he needs to be managed. The lunatics are running the asylum again. Great to see Stack and MRJ in with Lambert and Grimes. Soldo makes us bigger which we need to combat the tallish WCE team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Balta and Baker into the back line :heavycheck:

RCD named in starting midfield :heavycheck:

Rioli Jr into the line up :heavycheck:

Lambert back :heavycheck:

Mansell unlucky, but who does he replace in the back 7.

Edwards needs a big game this week.

Biggie getting close is a good sign

All in all I like the side we've picked this week. Going to be interesting to see who steps up tomorrow night, because the week after Cotchin Martin Tarrant & Pickett are likely to come back into the side and possibly Dow so there are going to be some playing for the futures.
At first glance, on paper the midfield looks a bit thin but games of footy ain't won on paper. I like the in's a lot. Defence looks strong especially with captain maximus Grimesy back, the big plus is speed with Stack and Maurice Jnr and gut running of Lambo. Got a gut feeling we're gonna tear the egurls a new one.

Last edited:
No Aarts - wtf- melting
Melting GIF by SUPER LTD

I wonder when Edwards will be made accountable for poor performances. Worst performance of his career by the length of the Flemington and he's cruises to next week. He's been poor since last year. I called in the preseason he would struggle this year and got jumped on. He's being using up past credits for nearly a year. He's finished.

Ross wasn't even that bad. 19 touches at 84%. Not sure what more they want him to do when playing him in a role that doesn't suit him.

And Maurice got promoted off 7 touches in the vfl and no goals. 7....

Ins and outs have not made sense based off form for a long time. And it's coincided with being a bad football team.
I think they’d be reviewing a block of form for mrj not that one ruddy time at band camp ,,,,

Ross was not in our worst 3-4 last week . Kid should look to gtf out ASAP . If not in the clique you f’ed .
Unfortunately, Ross is slow to react, and is another who even when getting a positive possession stat rarely hurts anyone. He often takes the worst of options as well. We don’t need pedestrian players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back