Preview West Coast vs Richmond - Rd 7 - Concrete Deck Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
we are e gurls grand final

its so hard to be positive about games when you are so many teams grand final and at the same time youre also the umpires grand final every week

theyve been thrashed 4 weeks in a row, all their players will grow an extra leg this week. we are already 20 free kicks down
If we are everyone’s grand final. Can we have the day before as a public holiday . ;)

I've been away cycle touring for the last 2 weeks and saw no footy. So it's been 'interesting' to see where we are now.

As much as we look really poor, the Eagles look really really bad.

So we should win, maybe we could win, well play 4 quarters and we are in with a chance. Hopefully, maybe.

Umpires rushed in for this week. O'Gorman, Stevic, Razor. Dimma to jump the desk and assault one of the journos in his presser when asked a question about the umpiring after we lose the free kick count by 18........but win the game by 23 points. 😜

Last edited:
Let me set the scene.

After a dismal defeat at the hands of the almighty Port Adelaide FC the WCE, once former powerhouse of the AFL, are getting ready to board a flight back to their Perth Prison house.

However, after a whole season of being absolutely DogS*&@ and being flogged by all sorts of teams the players all simultaneously wake up from a slumberous sleep aboard they’re 3hr flight home. They turn to each other, all but a few are confused, but the majority have realised that they are versing Richmond FC at home. The plane bursts to life with a renewed sense of hunger, this they say to each other “is the biggest game of the season.”

The tigers are 2 -4 with arguably one of the hardest fixtures for the first 6 games, supporters after (I would say) a happy defeat to Melbourne are looking forwards to this game. We will talk to other footy fans this week who will ask how we think the tigers will go, to which we would say (generally), “yeah nah, look I reckon well be right, the Eagle arn’t playing that great this year’. Oh, but how wrong we will be. Friday night at 8.10, prime time footy we will suddenly be met with a hungry eagle’s side Infront of a packed home crowd. Oh, and not to mention the umpires.

As many have said, for the last 2 years we have been every team GF, this week will be no different.

I would say that we win comfortably, but after last year…….I’ll be ready for the melt on the forums

I've been away cycle touring for the last 2 weeks and saw no footy. So it's been 'interesting' to see where we are now.

As much as we look really poor, the Eagles look really really bad.

So we should win, maybe we could win, well play 4 quarters and we are in with a chance. Hopefully, maybe.
It hasn't been as bad as it looks, Tex got us vs Crows who are playing well, Demons are the Demons and are on fire.

Port colleague said the WCE were putrid, no possible way we could lose to them...

Ins Dusty, Grimes, Stack, Lambert.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we change the thread name to "concrete dick stadium" (for our NZ friends), and has anyone told Choomby to eat shit yet?

nah not available, just had a new bub with bec

View attachment 1384421
That's just such a disturbing picture. I thought for a while it was a grotesque creature consisting of multiple buttocks welded onto each other with far too many arseholes - more than could be accounted for in any standard version of human anatomy - all involved in an attempt to devour a baby that's screaming in horror while wearing a t-shirt that asserts that their Aunt is a bee.

Umpires rushed in for this week. O'Gorman, Stevic, Razor. Dimma to jump the desk and assault one of the journos in his presser when asked a question about the umpiring after we lose the free kick count by 18........but win the game by 23 points. 😜
Stevic gives the dogs a massive armchair ride but he still is the only umpire that rarely does howlers. he makes sure its at least a 70/30 situation rather than some of those weak flogs that blow it every time a neck gets brushed or a jumper gets a little crease in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back