West Coast WAFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some big wraps on Darling.

Havent been that impressed TBH, looks top heavy and a touch unco.

Very hard to tell by listening to the radio, but most of his possessions sound like they're involved in linking up of plays, so I'd guess hbf/wing/hff. Stevenson just kicked another goal too.
Im at the game swift playing on the ball but hasn't been that great so far stevenson is bog so far

Some big wraps on Darling.

Havent been that impressed TBH, looks top heavy and a touch unco.

Skills are superb, great mark.

Height is a problem 190cm and not really growing so he's got a limit to what he can do at AFL level. Very poor lateral movement but that doesn't stop him from going 120% at every contest. He's also pretty quick in a straight line.

He's very strong and has the right build for AFL, doesn't lack anything on the smarts side.

Im at the game swift playing on the ball but hasn't been that great so far stevenson is bog so far

Johnny Bennell and Florio are doing pretty well today by the sounds of things. Might have another look at them next rookie draft.

Staggering .....

The ONLY question is height IMO.

Nah, his lateral movement is terrible, looks like he's stuck on train tracks.

He's dominated underage comps because he so much bigger than his immediate opponents.

Just my opinion, think he's pretty overrated.

Glorified Adam Campbell or Ash Hansen IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, his lateral movement is terrible, looks like he's stuck on train tracks.

He's dominated underage comps because he so much bigger than his immediate opponents.

Just my opinion, think he's pretty overrated.

Glorified Adam Campbell or Ash Hansen IMO.

Certainly has to play KP, doesnt have the agility of a lot of 190cm blokes currently running around. Nor does Fev.

The question I have is whether he will be big enough to play FF against AFL level/size defenders....

I reckon he can but he needs to show he has the burst lead speed of the FF types and, at times, I reckon he tries to outmuscle and be more of a "power" only guy like his Idol Jono Brown - he isnt currently tall/big enough to pull that off at AFL level.

He seems very polite ... always lets someone else go first and holds the door for them as they go through .... ;)

Lol :thumbsu:

notte.jpg

I'll be your bitch tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back