AFLW West Coast Womens 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Essendon is now beatable. Essendon without Toogood and Clark is a much less impressive line-up.

Agree.

Costly injuries that they copped today.

Got caught up in the excitement at the time and didn’t realise how impresssive the whole passage is
  • Roberts so quick to regain her feet, take possession and fire the little handball out
  • Bushby lace out to Gibbo’s advantage
  • Gibbo with the presence of mind to go back, take a set shot and run some time off the clock

Got caught up in the excitement at the time and didn’t realise how impresssive the whole passage is
  • Roberts so quick to regain her feet, take possession and fire the little handball out
  • Bushby lace out to Gibbo’s advantage
  • Gibbo with the presence of mind to go back, take a set shot and run some time off the clock

The Roberts regain of possession completely missed me watching it at the time. Just part of the sequence that happened in the chaos - but far out, watching it back with hindsight, it’s as clean a play as you’ll ever see in your life.

Glad we have some forwards on the list so she can spread her wings up the ground now, what a champ.

All class by Roberts poised, good decision maker and creative player.
Would walk into the top five players on any list.
So lucky to have her wearing blue and yellow.

Oofti, we are a genuine chance to go 3 and 0 🤠
This club, men or women have taught me never to get ahead of ones self.

I look forward to Saturday but am reserved…

This club, men or women have taught me never to get ahead of ones self.

I look forward to Saturday but am reserved…
Oh I certainly don't expect it, but there is definitely a chance 😅 I think we are going to have a hard time playing up matches this entire season because of how many first/second year players we are fielding that have yet to build a tank and conditioning that comes with a few years of elite level preseason. It'll almost play in our favour of we can develop well but not win too many games and grab some absolute weapons in the next draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still no Smack and potentially no Swanson or Bella this week... Yikes, the newbies are being thrown in the deep end 😅

So WC to have 10 players on injury list after 1st round.

Next highest club with 6 :clapping:

Four ACLs
Two Concussions
And a broken hand

Not much can be done about those

The other three are listed as tests

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW West Coast Womens 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back