Game Day AFLW Round 1, 2024: West Coast vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I want to see a more ruthless and professional outfit this season. Not going nuts for a consolation goal when we're 40+ points down.

The desire and effort is there. Now let's see if the talent and mindset can match it.

Carn girls! We're right behind you.

Goranova, Schilling, Britton, Simmons, Elkington, Harken, DiDonato, Bushby, Hosking, Bakker, Webb and Lyons don't really belong at this level.
Interesting to see Rosie Deegan in the house also tipping Ash Bushby to have a breakout this season
season 3 episode 13 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Nah I'd love to see Bushby give more of what she showed late last season too, I'd written her off and was pleasantly surprised.

Need a few to step up and join in the midfield rotations on a consistent basis if we're to avoid the spoon, so I'm sure she'll get her chances.

No Swanson (groin), Roux (hand), McDonald (concussion).

Bakker, Cleaver, Simmons, Rentsch, Lyons debuting and Hosking, Drennan making their club debuts. Webb, Lakay and Harken the emergencies and I think Harken got injured at training, so we’re already struggling to fill out a squad. Bodes well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Competitive game and good effort is all I ask, regardless of result. Excited to see how Daisy has us play.
Pretty much. My expectations for this season are pretty low considering our list and slew of injuries... An 11 round season doesn't give us much to work with either but let's see how powerful the Daisy effect is over the next few seasons. 🤠

Bit of biffo in the Swans v Pies as an appetizer

Honourable mention to a former 🦅 Maddy Collier as hard at the ball as ever

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back