Western Bulldogs are a bunch of soft **** short people who stand no hope in September

Remove this Banner Ad

Its hard enough when you're club has been a failure for over 100 years. The shit culture that exists at the club can only rival Fremantles and St.Kilda.

What a shit scummy club.

Agreed entirely.

Might help if they actually get themselves a decent key position player.

Whos their best key forward of the last 30 years? Danny Del Re? LOL

Akermanis, Griffin, West, Cooney, Cross, Giansiracua, Murphy... all a bunch of clones. Too predictable. Too soft.

On and they are coached by Rodney Eade. Inventor of the flood.

Agreed entirely.

Akermanis, Griffin, West, Cooney, Cross, Giansiracua, Murphy... all a bunch of clones. Too predictable. Too soft.

McDougall was suppose to be the saviour :D

LOL @ you Super Phaser.
Making the most of other teams victories coz Melbourne are so Shite

Agreed entirely.

Today's loss wasn't a good one for the Doggies but they have only lost two for the year and like i said in another thread they were due. I think it's a bit rough having a crack at the Doggies and calling them a scummy club etc, they have done a great job off the field and are having a good one on it. Noone should begrudge them.

Agreed entirely.

Cant be too soft or preditable, too beat you's twice can they?

interesting to see supporters of teams that are going to finish bottom 4 slagging off at the dogs, just a bad day against quality opposition, dont write them off, did rocket eade keep his A game in the bag???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today's loss wasn't a good one for the Doggies but they have only lost two for the year and like i said in another thread they were due. I think it's a bit rough having a crack at the Doggies and calling them a scummy club etc, they have done a great job off the field and are having a good one on it. No one should begrudge them.

Agreed, I'll take on anyone's opinion regardless of which club they support generally - but you guys just look jealous, stupid and inepter than usual. WAP :thumbsdown:

Could it be time for the return of the great man to finally give the Dogs a forward target?

9683_1_b.JPG

Agreed, I'll take on anyone's opinion regardless of which club they support generally - but you guys just look jealous, stupid and inepter than usual. WAP :thumbsdown:

Hey Twita, who are you referring to? I feel your wrath but i may be mistaken.

Wow, looks who is making the majority of comments on this, eagles, bombers and dees fans. Im not surprised, they dont want to go near september, wont get them a priority pick.

interesting to see supporters of teams that are going to finish bottom 4 slagging off at the dogs, just a bad day against quality opposition, dont write them off, did rocket eade keep his A game in the bag???

Why would he do that?

PS: Tinass....
If the Hawks lose to the Cats next week, don't try to pass of that shit about saving the A game..... It won't cut it.:thumbsdown:

ok Eagles and dees supporters. I hope you enjoy September

We will be. We'll be enjoying watching your team get smashed :D :D I get the feeling you may not be having as enjoyable a September as us :D :D :D

Bit like the Kangawho's really.... financial basketcases just like them... leech off the AFL... get by on spirit but when it gets to the finals and the good sides they get SMASHED :D :D

We will be. We'll be enjoying watching your team get smashed :D :D I get the feeling you may not be having as enjoyable a September as us :D :D :D

Bit like the Kangawho's really.... financial basketcases just like them... leech off the AFL... get by on spirit but when it gets to the finals and the good sides they get SMASHED :D :D

Quoted for truth.

Agreed entirely.

Kelvin Templeton, Simon Beasley, Chris Grant.. ring any bells?

Remove this Banner Ad

Western Bulldogs are a bunch of soft **** short people who stand no hope in September

Remove this Banner Ad

Back