Western Bulldogs - worst 2nd placed team ever?

Remove this Banner Ad

Go f**k yourself you tosser.
steve-bradbury.jpg

Ahh well let it be a learning experience despite what the nuff nuffs in this thread think. :D

There are no Hawks supporters in Bay 13 currently, I don't believe.
Certainly no posting ones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

looks like dark blue to me to
Melbourne supporters can you go onto your own board and discuss how bad you are or maybe what the plans for the skiing trip are

Well played.:thumbsu:

Flawless comeback. Anything that a Bradbuys fans comes back at you with will fail by definition.:)

Hi Guzzle,

How are you feeling, are you feeling comfortable; I know you wanted to go the Essendon game that would of only made you feel more depressed anyway.

Isn't it nice that a fellow patient is posting for you.

Look they cannot take the straight jacket off yet, you will only hurt yourself again. It took the doctors nearly three (3) hours to take those
objects out of your bowel. You just cannot keep doing these things to yourself. Has the bleeding stopped.

Have a nice day

I saw the Doggies up close today, and walked away very unimpressed.

They struggled to beat a Demon team missing the names of Neitz, Robertson, McLean, Rivers, White, Davey and Moloney.

The Dogs would have to be the flukiest team I have ever seen, and are absolutely no chance at the flag. They are soft as butter, and a bunch of short people.

Rodney Eade is the most pathetic coach I have ever seen. Two minutes into the game he flooded Melbournes forward line with all 18 of his players. But we must remember, this is the man who invented the flood up in Sydney, and ruined our great game.

And I thought Cooney was a Brownlow favorite? Absoutely got destroyed by Lynden Dunn.

In conclusion, the Dogs struggles against a Demon team missing 7 top liners and stars.

If the fluke Dogs somehow make it to the Grand Final, then Port Power wont hold the infamous '119' record anymore. Geelong will absolutely mangle those soft pretenders.

The mighty super_phaser does it again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Western Bulldogs - worst 2nd placed team ever?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back