Western Bulldogs - worst 2nd placed team ever?

Remove this Banner Ad

Speaking of worst second-placed teams, and Bigfooty Gurus, let's ask ourselves a few questions -
WHO AM I?

I finished the home-and-away season in fifth place with a pathetic percentage that was barely over 100% (102%). (6 points)

I scraped an Elimination Final in my home state, against the team that finished above me, despite having less shots for goal. (5 points)

Throughout the entire finals series, I did not win any game by more than four goals. (4 points)

In fact, during the entire season, I didn't win a SINGLE game by ten goals or more. (3 points)

What's even worse was that this was our best finish for over 24 years at the time. (2 points)

And, when we finally came crashing down on the big day, we then assumed the title of Biggest Grand Final Losers Ever until Port did us a massive favour in 2007. (1 point).

I honestly can't think of a worse, less deserving runner-up than that.

How about the runner up who was responsible for the premiership cup leaving Victoria for the first time in history?.. then the second time.

Speaking of worst second-placed teams, and Bigfooty Gurus, let's ask ourselves a few questions -
WHO AM I?

I finished the home-and-away season in fifth place with a pathetic percentage that was barely over 100% (102%). (6 points)

I scraped an Elimination Final in my home state, against the team that finished above me, despite having less shots for goal. (5 points)

Throughout the entire finals series, I did not win any game by more than four goals. (4 points)

In fact, during the entire season, I didn't win a SINGLE game by ten goals or more. (3 points)

What's even worse was that this was our best finish for over 24 years at the time. (2 points)

And, when we finally came crashing down on the big day, we then assumed the title of Biggest Grand Final Losers Ever until Port did us a massive favour in 2007. (1 point).

I'll be honest, I can't work out who you're talking about. Any hints?

The fact is, i probably know more about football then any of you, and it doesn't matter who i go for. All i know his the Bradbury's are the worst top 3 team i have ever seen.

Thats strange Whelan you have already stated to me that you don't watch many Dees games & that you didn't understand what tagging was about. Perhaps I should pull up the post to show you.

You have been caught with your pants down again ( probably though it was for Guzzle bum)

Only thing that can save them now is if their opponents all perish in a plane crash. Although knowing the Bradburys luck it will probably happen. :thumbsdown:

Poor Poor Guzzle bum,
I know your distraught over your poor bummers getting beaten up by the 15th team. Don't worry, keep your hand on your willy & think of Jimmy (Hird)

WHO AM I?

I'll be honest, I can't work out who you're talking about. Any hints?

I'm tipping it's Melbourne in 1988.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats strange Whelan you have already stated to me that you don't watch many Dees games & that you didn't understand what tagging was about. Perhaps I should pull up the post to show you.

You have been caught with your pants down again ( probably though it was for Guzzle bum)
WTF. I've actually played footy and tagged in the local leagues so i think i know about it a little bit more then you.

Wow i was in Tasmania when we played Bulldogs and i didn't see the game, big ****ing woop.

WTF. I've actually played footy and tagged in the local leagues so i think i know about it a little bit more then you.

Lol so this is your so called Football knowledge "yeah/nah I played for me local team".

Only 11 more days until one of the following two things happen:

The Dons absolutely destroy the Western Frontrunners :thumbsu:

or

The Dons suffer a serious of unfortunate injuries at all the wrong times and the Bradburys stumble to another undeserved fluke victory. :thumbsdown:

Only certainty is that Brad Johnson will continue to make a mockery of captaincy. :)

Only 11 more days until one of the following two things happen:

The Dons absolutely destroy the Western Frontrunners :thumbsu:

or

The Dons suffer a serious of unfortunate injuries at all the wrong times and the Bradburys stumble to another undeserved fluke victory. :thumbsdown:

Only certainty is that Brad Johnson will continue to make a mockery of captaincy. :)

Poor Poor Guzzle,

Obviously, the shock treatment didn't help & destroyed what brain cells you had left.

PS: Thank your carer for posting for you

Remove this Banner Ad

Western Bulldogs - worst 2nd placed team ever?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back