Western Region FL - Division Two - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yarraville football club wouls like to express our deepest condolences to the Nth Sunshine football club and family and friends of Sean Wollfe. It was tragic and our football club will be donating a round of player payments to the Wollfe family and will do our best to help out his family in this difficult time and would suggest that all other clubs in the A and B grade do the same and to stick together as one big footy family.

As a past premiership player and a member of there A grade side that won 5 games in there first A grade season i will go into bat for my former club. The club had got some great people down there still invloved down there and i am sure that saturdays events where very dissapointing and i am not making any exscuse but football is an emotional game and sometimes these events happen.

All involved should get together and apologise shake hands and get on with things.

All those potting the club from clubs like Albanvale, Nth Footscray and all the other clubs dont forget this club Nth Sunshine has had premiership sucess and had a crack at A garde and thats one thing that the football club has in its cabniet wear a premierhsip cup and that can never be taken away from them.

Yarraville football club wouls like to express our deepest condolences to the Nth Sunshine football club and family and friends of Sean Wollfe. It was tragic and our football club will be donating a round of player payments to the Wollfe family and will do our best to help out his family in this difficult time and would suggest that all other clubs in the A and B grade do the same and to stick together as one big footy family.

As a past premiership player and a member of there A grade side that won 5 games in there first A grade season i will go into bat for my former club. The club had got some great people down there still invloved down there and i am sure that saturdays events where very dissapointing and i am not making any exscuse but football is an emotional game and sometimes these events happen.

All involved should get together and apologise shake hands and get on with things.

All those potting the club from clubs like Albanvale, Nth Footscray and all the other clubs dont forget this club Nth Sunshine has had premiership sucess and had a crack at A garde and thats one thing that the football club has in its cabniet wear a premierhsip cup and that can never be taken away from them.

Cain, who from Albanvale or Nth Footscray for that matter has been potting Nth Sunshine ???

No one from Albanvale has been potting them ? In fact its been the opposite.

Please Clarify ?

Cain, who from Albanvale or Nth Footscray for that matter has been potting Nth Sunshine ???

No one from Albanvale has been potting them ? In fact its been the opposite.

Please Clarify ?

Well if no one with links to Albanavale or Nth have made any comments or posts then i take that back. But i was told that Albanvale had a bit to say about the club through various media outlets.

I was only making a point that the club even in its current state(which is not good) has achiecved some great things that most Div 2 clubs are still dreaming of doing and some quite simply will never achieve.

All clubs go through tough times and ups and downs and i hope out of all this media attention good or bad the club can slowly rebuild itself on and off the field and once again be a premiersip threat which they where not that long ago.

On a much more serious note.

Would all clubs in Div 2 be keen to donate all or half player paymets for a nominated round be doninated to the Wollfe family? Sean has left behind 2 young kids and a wife and i think we should all chip in a come together as a league and and unite to show that outside of what happens on the field we all do genreally get along and are one big extended family.

Thoughts on this idea? :thumbsu:

Well if no one with links to Albanavale or Nth have made any comments or posts then i take that back. But i was told that Albanvale had a bit to say about the club through various media outlets.

I was only making a point that the club even in its current state(which is not good) has achiecved some great things that most Div 2 clubs are still dreaming of doing and some quite simply will never achieve.

All clubs go through tough times and ups and downs and i hope out of all this media attention good or bad the club can slowly rebuild itself on and off the field and once again be a premiersip threat which they where not that long ago.

Would all clubs in Div 2 be keen to donate all or half player paymets for a nominated round be doninated to the Wollfe family? Sean has left behind 2 young kids and a wife and i think we should all chip in a come together as a league and and unite to show that outside of what happens on the field we all do genreally get along and are one big extended family.

nothings changed has it.......shooting your mouth off and nothing like what you have said has happened.......

you can donate yours to a bloke who has only played a handfull of games for the club and is a fill in player.......whilst tragic players to donate their coin is a bit over the top........maybe from the 2 clubs competing that day.......its ironic that no teams wore black armbands and the wrfl didnt get the message around quick enough maybe they should get on here and find out quicker......and now your telling other players to donate their coin.......i wouldnt think so........fair enough if he had played over 2 or 300 games for the club and is well known.......

Need to be careful with what people tell you, Have you heard of chinese wispers ?

Albanvale where very respectful of the situation and it was our susgestion to channel 9 to try and interview Nth Sunshine coach, so that it gave them an opportunity to promote there club and try and give them some positive attention.

nothings changed has it.......shooting your mouth off and nothing like what you have said has happened.......

you can donate yours to a bloke who has only played a handfull of games for the club and is a fill in player.......whilst tragic players to donate their coin is a bit over the top........maybe from the 2 clubs competing that day.......its ironic that no teams wore black armbands and the wrfl didnt get the message around quick enough maybe they should get on here and find out quicker......and now your telling other players to donate their coin.......i wouldnt think so........fair enough if he had played over 2 or 300 games for the club and is well known.......

Your a an absoulte scumbag how insensitive can one be in such a difficult time for the family with this rubbish post. Regardless if he was a 300 game player or it was his 1st game he was playing football in our league and has left behind a wife and 2 young kids all clubs should be supportive in my view and it is not to much to ask for all clubs to do a little to help out a family which in effect was helping all of us play the game we love.

Without these fill in players in the 2nds there simply would not be matches all weekends and no one would play so once again its irrelevant if he was a 300 gamer or 1.

I would like to hear resposes from people who actually have a heart, players, coaches presidents????????????????? weapeons its shows that you have no class what so ever with this post. For the record both sides wore black arm bands and had a minute silence on Saturday as a sign of respect.

Need to be careful with what people tell you, Have you heard of chinese wispers ?

Albanvale where very respectful of the situation and it was our susgestion to channel 9 to try and interview Nth Sunshine coach, so that it gave them an opportunity to promote there club and try and give them some positive attention.

Fair enough i may have been informed incorrectly then.:thumbsu:

Since you seem to know alot about the football club speak to David and see if Albanvale would be in favour of doing what Yarraville will be doing in donating half or full of player payments for a nomited round to the Wolfe Family.

Fair enough i may have been informed incorrectly then.:thumbsu:

Since you seem to know alot about the football club speak to David and see if Albanvale would be in favour of doing what Yarraville will be doing in donating half or full of player payments for a nomited round to the Wolfe Family.

Agreed Cain i believe it wont hurt the pockets of the clubs in the WRFL to chip in and help his family at this time of need. Even if it is the local raffle or even a donation bucket around the grounds. Weapons pull your'e head in i like alot of your posts but i think you have missed the mark by a fair margin here.

Your a an absoulte scumbag how insensitive can one be in such a difficult time for the family with this rubbish post. Regardless if he was a 300 game player or it was his 1st game he was playing football in our league and has left behind a wife and 2 kids and as a league all clubs should be supportive in my view and it is not to much to ask for all clubs to do a little to help out a family which in effect was helping all of us play the game we love.

Without these fill in players in the 2nds there simply would not be matches all weekends and no one would play so once again its irrelevant if he was a 300 gamer or 1.

I would like to hear resposes from people who actually have a heart, players, coaches presidents????????????????? You are a pig headed and weapeons its shows that you have no class what so ever with this post. For the record both sides wore black arm bands and had a minute silence on Saturday as a sign of respect.

as i said it is a tragedy that no 1 could have helped...tuff on the family yes no doubt and was probably the first to tell somebody from deer park about it......you have no class with every post you put on here........its only my opinion numnuts......you asked you got it....so dont shoot down my throat......you say half or all matchpayments what tightarse would give half their matchpayments.....that would be you......

goodnight:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cain - I am with you - i Know the Sunshine Football Club passed around the hat and will make a decent donation to the Wolfe Family. As in previous times when we had Darren "Abo" Green injured while at work - our club with the help of its members and other clubs was able to raise a remarkable total... Its not to much to ask each club to make a $400 or $500 donation ... come on guys talk to your committee... isn't that why we belong to a community sport??

What happened to the radio program on saturday?
Maybe we should take the hat around for them also.:thumbsdown::footy:

I have heard that Muscy uses the Van to sell Hot Jam donuts at the Laverton Market on Saturdays mornings before the games.

Last week Weapons turned up and started smashing em down. He wouldnt let Muscy go until he cooked 300 and by that time the game was over:thumbsu:

I have heard that Muscy uses the Van to sell Hot Jam donuts at the Laverton Market on Saturdays mornings before the games.

Last week Weapons turned up and started smashing em down. He wouldnt let Muscy go until he cooked 300 and by that time the game was over:thumbsu:

HA HA HA!!!!......quality.......only w@nkers like you go to the lavo market.....with your mocko's on......

something to do with the foots uni why the game wasnt broadcasted well thats what they said on their after game wrap......

Hey Weapons, your dole cheque better be cleared by Saturday because looks like your going to be a pineapple down to Pieater shank....lol

Hey Weapons, your dole cheque better be cleared by Saturday because looks like your going to be a pineapple down to Pieater shank....lol

good 1 muppet......wet conditions brings the ball game back into my favour.......:thumbsu:

if the cobra's are good enough........d/p to win after the siren........;)

some big games though this week.....

Smackers get your own name on here and stop trying to use mine, once again using other peoples names to get you somewhere....shitman!
also your a shyte coach!!

Cain - I am with you - i Know the Sunshine Football Club passed around the hat and will make a decent donation to the Wolfe Family. As in previous times when we had Darren "Abo" Green injured while at work - our club with the help of its members and other clubs was able to raise a remarkable total... Its not to much to ask each club to make a $400 or $500 donation ... come on guys talk to your committee... isn't that why we belong to a community sport??
I hear that at a WRFL meeting last night all clubs voted to donate $300.00 to $400.00 to pay for the funeral of Sean Wollfe Nth Sunshine player who sadly passed away last week.
Can anyone confirm this?

If it true then good on all clubs for voting on it.

Re: Western Region FL - Division Two

Someone told you wrong then. Zurek was named but was unfortunately in a car accident day before the game and had to withdraw.

Can someone from albanvale please fill me in on what the missing link in certain albanvale glory in 2010, Matty Zurek is doing? I've scanned the scores every week and yet to see his name appear?

seen on the news. the north sunshine supporter sinks the boot into player .who is being protiected by by the runner while he is on the ground TUFF STUFF

Is anyone really surprised by this? I've seen North Sunshine play a few times this year, their coach is a disgrace to this league and i have no doubt it filters down to his players.

Also parading around in the papers after being flogged by albanvale and for the next two weeks, without one mention of wolfey, i find a little bit sickening. It's a tragic event that i'm sure or maybe just hope 99% of clubs wouldnt take the field the same day to play the seniors and maybe not even play the next week. Where is the NS leadership at this time? Or having richo come down to training makes it all good?

Having said all this, i certainly hope we don't lose NS and their U18's stick by them and have some success, maybe with a new senior coach.

Don't mind the idea of match payments being donated to his family, but why not 100%? Has our league really got to a point where blokes are being paid so much that missing one weeks match payments will keep food off their table? For clubs who don't pay their players or just pay incentives you'd hope they could organise a collection from their players and fans?

Really good post... have to agree I was talking to people at my club Sunshine and we were shocked last Thursday when Richo was there that not one mention of the player who had passed away, and there were a lot of smiley faces and celebration. I know when our club legend had a near fatal accident for weeks even months the place was devastated and on day after the accident the whole place was inconsolable.

Having had experience with the senior coach from North Sunshine, who coached our Under 18's for a season, we were surprised by the appointment, as we too had problems of fighting off the bench etc. He will have the club at heart but just isn't good at expressing the right way to show your club loyalty.

The whole discussion about missing a game etc in memory I would leave up to the club committee. But the lack of any discussion, fundraisers coming from the club etc - should be happening now...

Is anyone really surprised by this? I've seen North Sunshine play a few times this year, their coach is a disgrace to this league and i have no doubt it filters down to his players.

Also parading around in the papers after being flogged by albanvale and for the next two weeks, without one mention of wolfey, i find a little bit sickening. It's a tragic event that i'm sure or maybe just hope 99% of clubs wouldnt take the field the same day to play the seniors and maybe not even play the next week. Where is the NS leadership at this time? Or having richo come down to training makes it all good?

Having said all this, i certainly hope we don't lose NS and their U18's stick by them and have some success, maybe with a new senior coach.

Don't mind the idea of match payments being donated to his family, but why not 100%? Has our league really got to a point where blokes are being paid so much that missing one weeks match payments will keep food off their table? For clubs who don't pay their players or just pay incentives you'd hope they could organise a collection from their players and fans?

Don't worry about match payments, i think every home club next week should rattle the tins around the grounds, the supporters would put in a heap of money and then Sean Wolfes family at least wouldn't have to worry about bills for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back