Western Region FL - Division Two - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice stuff mate yeah i defintely agree the likes of sunshine braybrook and laverton might not have any in there come end of the year but i thouhgt i would do 1 witha few spots missin cos i dont know every player and position of course im just a observer ive seen pretty much every team play aparty from Nth Sunny..Backman are the hardest for me so here i go

BP Gomez (Coburg) Sirianni (Albanvaled) BLANK
HB Whitling (Laverton) Pierce (Yarra) BLANK
C Partridge (D Park) Richardson (Nth F) Cali (Coburg)
HF Mainsbridge (Yarra) Lubke (Falcons) Mohammed (Albanvale)
FP Paone (Laverton) Buttergig-Clarke (D Park) Newitt (Coburg)
RR Disney? (Yarra) Bell (Laverton) Summers (D Park)
INT Lucas (Nth F) Baker (Yarra) Barry (Albanvale) Green ( Yarra)

Thats just 1 of mine i cant pick every gun im sure i have missed a few of the leagues best players and i apologise just thought i would have a imput..Loook forward to seeing ppl do a few of there own:thumbsu:

Neeed more talk on the thread ppl :)

Thats not a bad one either !! i'm gonna do mine and will have the same trouble with a backline so sorry if i put players out position .... im also gonna pick on pure form not which players are supposed to be guns ...

B Leach(NS) Sirianni(ALB) Whitling(LAV)
HB Gomez(Cob) Pierce(Yarra) Bunworth(WYN)
C Cali(COB) Richardson(Nth) Denerley(Wyn)
HF Barry(Alb) Mansbridge(Yarra) Lubke(WYN)
F Muhammed(Alb) Buttegig-Clarke(DP) Broad(Cob)
Foll Disney(Yarra) Summers(DP) Irons(COB)
Int Braun(Bra) Atik(Alb) Newitt(COB) Partidge(DP)

Like i said picked on form and who i think would play well with each other in there possies .......

Only my opinion but like above am keen to see more and we def do need more talk on here !!!

:thumbsu: Good luck this week to all teams :thumbsu:

Thats not a bad one either !! i'm gonna do mine and will have the same trouble with a backline so sorry if i put players out position .... im also gonna pick on pure form not which players are supposed to be guns ...

B Leach(NS) Sirianni(ALB) Whitling(LAV)
HB Gomez(Cob) Pierce(Yarra) Bunworth(WYN)
C Cali(COB) Richardson(Nth) Denerley(Wyn)
HF Barry(Alb) Mansbridge(Yarra) Lubke(WYN)
F Muhammed(Alb) Buttegig-Clarke(DP) Broad(Cob)
Foll Disney(Yarra) Summers(DP) Irons(COB)
Int Braun(Bra) Atik(Alb) Newitt(COB) Partidge(DP)

Like i said picked on form and who i think would play well with each other in there possies .......

Only my opinion but like above am keen to see more and we def do need more talk on here !!!

:thumbsu: Good luck this week to all teams :thumbsu:

I hope you guys know that you are starting a war in the Sirianni house hold, which brother are you talking about, jamie or johnny ? Theres alot riding on this .... haha

I wont have a go but some players from opposition sides that i rated would be: ( minus Nth Foots who we have not played yet )

Pierce from Deer Park ( number 3 )
Braun from Braybrook
Kruger from Parkside ( cant belive you have left him out )
Paone from Lavo ( number 4 ).

From Albanvale you could probably raffle half a dozen who have had a strong start to the season

Pretty confident with the forward line, but is a difficult and interesting excercise when haven't seen all teams till this weekend - but in the end you judge how they go against your side when you meet and some on reputation for this season.

Backs: Whitling (Lav) A.Borg (Alb) Gomez (Cob)
H/B: Dennerley (Wyn) Ja.Sirianni (Alb) Cali ( Cob)
C: Braun (Bray) Krueger (Park) Paone (Lav)
H/F: Richardson (NF) Sophoulis (Bray) Mohammed (Alb)
For: Lubke ( Wyn) Mainsbridge (SYE) Buttergieg-Clark (DP)

Rucks: Disney (YSE) Bell (Lav) L.Summers (DP)

Apologies/Interchange: Baker (YSE), Suckling (DP), Rolfo (NF), Kater (NF), Khartanil (Park), Irons (Cob), Barry (Alb), Broad (Cob), and proberly another 6

Feel free to discuss/add

Pretty confident with the forward line, but is a difficult and interesting excercise when haven't seen all teams till this weekend - but in the end you judge how they go against your side when you meet and some on reputation for this season.

Backs: Mainsbridge (SYE) Mainsbridge (SYE) Mainsbridge (SYE)
H/B: Mainsbridge (SYE) Mainsbridge (SYE) Mainsbridge (SYE)
C: Mainsbridge (SYE) Mainsbridge (SYE) Mainsbridge (SYE)
H/F: Mainsbridge (SYE) Mainsbridge (SYE) Mainsbridge (SYE)
For: Mainsbridge (SYE) Mainsbridge (SYE) Mainsbridge (SYE)

Rucks: Mainsbridge (SYE) Mainsbridge (SYE) Mainsbridge (SYE)

Apologies/Interchange: Mainsbridge (SYE) Mainsbridge (SYE) Mainsbridge (SYE) Mainsbridge (SYE) Mainsbridge (SYE) Mainsbridge (SYE)

Coach WEAPONS (dp)
Fat_Man_Eating_A_Hot_Dog_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_090614-174064-923048.jpg

The Division 2 reserves side of the year

B Offarel Harrison firman Rucks Tenabel May Williams

HB Apap Hallet Garlick Int Chisel Tokyo Patten Crook

C Groves Mitchel Howlett

HF Papal Davies Lucas

F Orchard Kormoczi Jetta

Apologies/Interchange: Baker (YSE), Suckling (DP), Rolfo (NF), Kater (NF), Khartanil (Park), Irons (Cob), Barry (Alb), Broad (Cob), and proberly another 6

Feel free to discuss/add

Its a waste of time doing a midseason team of the year as all sides are yet to play against each other.

Hello guys a big special mention to CHOOFFA very quite on the weekend my beer drinking friend. You where man enough to run your mouth off before the game and then total silence with your tial well and truely between your legs during and after it.

Well i must admit i am very interested in these mid season teams of the year they seem to be very very interesting. How would Lavo have any players in the side let alone 3 is absolute rubbish and some 1 had a Nth Sunshine player in there backline please. Yarraville have struggled in the ruck all season as our number 1 ruck man has been injured and we have had 3 guys rucking at diffrent times doing the best they can but playing out of position.

On the weekend ahead a massive game for us. A win sets up a top 3 finish and with our number 1 ruckman back and a few other very handy ins we are confident of beating a much improved coburg at home and looking forward to much improved results against Parkside, Albanvale and Nth Footscray in the second half of the season who ate the sides to beat once again but we belive we are very much right on the tails so you better watch out we are coming :thumbsu:

Apologies/Interchange: Mainsbridge (SYE) Mainsbridge (SYE) Mainsbridge (SYE) Mainsbridge (SYE) Mainsbridge (SYE) Mainsbridge (SYE)

Coach WEAPONS (dp)

What a side good to see you have your sense of humor back.:thumbsu:

The Twos coach at parkside is going ok, i think he is like 3rd in the goal kicking in the comp
and has won hes coaching record aint bad 6 games in a row .............not bad for a first year coach

Its a waste of time doing a midseason team of the year as all sides are yet to play against each other.

Hello guys a big special mention to CHOOFFA very quite on the weekend my beer drinking friend. You where man enough to run your mouth off before the game and then total silence with your tial well and truely between your legs during and after it.

Well i must admit i am very interested in these mid season teams of the year they seem to be very very interesting. How would Lavo have any players in the side let alone 3 is absolute rubbish and some 1 had a Nth Sunshine player in there backline please. Yarraville have struggled in the ruck all season as our number 1 ruck man has been injured and we have had 3 guys rucking at diffrent times doing the best they can but playing out of position.

On the weekend ahead a massive game for us. A win sets up a top 3 finish and with our number 1 ruckman back and a few other very handy ins we are confident of beating a much improved coburg at home and looking forward to much improved results against Parkside, Albanvale and Nth Footscray in the second half of the season who ate the sides to beat once again but we belive we are very much right on the tails so you better watch out we are coming :thumbsu:

ahhh just making sure u knew i was around cain, and as for your comment on lav not being able to have 3 players in a combined side, how the hell would you know?? Oh and do i need to add cain, your seflish act with a few minutes to go in the game, one of the most inspiring pieces of play ive seen this year, fk my teammates , i wanna get 10

I see Muratore kicked 5goals must of got 5 handballs over the top from he's snipping dog mate vincent...............

On form, not reputation or past peformance......so no Paddy Davis, Tyrell, Sophoulis, Muratore, Jeugan etc as they haven't played much

I haven't seen Albanvale.

Bektash (CD - one with helmet), Borg (Alb), Arnott (NF)
Dennerley (Wyn), Mackie (DP), Cali (CD)
Ashman (Bray), Krueger (PS), Braun (Bray)
Baker (YS), Lubke (Wyn), Azzopardi (Alb)
Mohammed (Alb), Mainsbridge (YS), Buttigieg - Clarke (DP)

Storey (PS)
Richo (NF)
Atik (Alb)

I/C: Thompson (PS), Kater (NF), Summers (DP), Broad (CD),

Mainsbridge as much as u woould love to see 22 Mainsbridges's in team of the year its just not gunna happen mate hence the reason some people have put DISNEY as a ruckman(cos i think hes the best ruckman i have seen so far this year) hence the reason i have 3 laverton players in my team Bell,Whitling & Paone probably all 3 in the top 25 players in the league..

Feel free to discuss/add
Love my WRFL don't follow any team but how can you not have Wingy (ALB) Duggan (DP) Davis (Park) Davis (NF) Carraselos (NF) yet you have Richo on half forward (best mid fielder in comp) and Rolfo (NF) would from what i see struggles to make senior side at North. Also dont know how many Mo(Park) has kicked but may be a touch past his optomim playing weight but still in Team Of Year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love my WRFL don't follow any team but how can you not have Wingy (ALB) Duggan (DP) Davis (Park) Davis (NF) Carraselos (NF) yet you have Richo on half forward (best mid fielder in comp) and Rolfo (NF) would from what i see struggles to make senior side at North. Also dont know how many Mo(Park) has kicked but may be a touch past his optomim playing weight but still in Team Of Year

Would agree 200% Richo is by far the best midfielder in the comp no one even compares to the bloke!

Partridge defintely one of the best wingman in the comp from what i see when we played against him!

Coach WEAPONS (dp)

hahahaha!!!!!

dont coach footy anymore.......pieeater.....for coach.......

Would agree 200% Richo is by far the best midfielder in the comp no one even compares to the bloke!

Partridge defintely one of the best wingman in the comp from what i see when we played against him!

are you serious......couldnt get a game last year during finals.....even though he had an interupted season due to injury........

just want to say condolences to the setterfield family with the death of les setterfield after a long battle with illness.......was great to see him raise the 2009 premiership flag round 1 and probably 1 of the architects of getting deer park back on the map......and the main instigator in getting the new facilities that we have and also being president through out the early to mid 2000's......will be missed.....R.I.P

cheers

a deer with no eyes.......:confused:

are you serious......couldnt get a game last year during finals.....even though he had an interupted season due to injury........

just want to say condolences to the setterfield family with the death of les setterfield after a long battle with illness.......was great to see him raise the 2009 premiership flag round 1 and probably 1 of the architects of getting deer park back on the map......and the main instigator in getting the new facilities that we have and also being president through out the early to mid 2000's......will be missed.....R.I.P

cheers

Mate i couldnt give a crap about last year this team of the year is only for this year not last & when i played against him he ran amok!

hey all
i watched more divy 1 games last year but did not see one good game so watched the last few games of divy2 and i got more pleasure watching div2. So this year the games i get to see! i have gone down watched parkside (great ground) twice and both games were high scoring 130-100 and 110-100 (PS won both) so the more goals the more injoying it is whereas div 1 (better skills but was boring)....! i watched yarraville too which was a good game it was againts Deer park (last years PR) In saying that its good to see a leauge where when i look in the herald sun at scores iv noticed anyone can beat anyone:thumbsu: Thats how i like it....! so if u can post something up saying which game will be match of the round (even if there not the top 2) would be great!
ps will not be going to werribee! struggle to get out as it is from the wife let alone go there!
also can you boys tell me what clubs are the most friendly as thinking of joining one to barrake for (afl no good rather watch local footy anyday) and to join socially eg been down to parkside they had a great bar, rooms and a tote but daughter heard a few words which is ok but 20 within a minute is no good! i am thinkin of them or yarraville. i live in west footscray. shame west footscray get beat by 500 points! later guys

wingy atik and barry are all better players then richo, pull ur finger out mate...
karim you are dreaming mate, richo has proven himself to be the best midfielder in the comp, have seen you blokes play a few times this yr and richo shits over wingy and barry, atik is a very good player and i agree is in same league as richo and will go close to winning league bnf

mate people from nth say caracelloss is only plays some games so he isnt much chance and ralfo has played more 1s games than him this year altho wouldnt make team of the year, think wingy has to be a chance along with A Borg, siriani, mohamad and atik from alb, duggen, mackie, buttergig-clarke from dp, cali and irons from districs, mainsbridge and baker from s.y.e, kater, richo, arrnott from nth, they have been all strong contributers thus far

karim you are dreaming mate, richo has proven himself to be the best midfielder in the comp, have seen you blokes play a few times this yr and richo shits over wingy and barry, atik is a very good player and i agree is in same league as richo and will go close to winning league bnf

and wingy hasnt proven him self? mate he has been in the top 5 if not best mid in the comp for many years, richo is a gun but in my opinion is not as good as them 3 players mentioned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back