Western Region FL - Division Two - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then patty and sidda will be playing because theres no way they wouldnt be in parksides best 22 and there both available. im sure nth foots would rather the kids play than patty and sid. going by your formula then every team will win becuase everyone picks there best side available.

Of course both sides should pick their best side and the side than handles the pressure and makes less mistakes , then the better side will win.

Might go down and watch , a lot of expectation's on Nth after very ordinary effort in their last Grand Final against Height's , never handled the pressure very well that day, will be a big disappointment for their club if they fail again.

Yer hard tough player. His available but after being dropped last week it would be a tough task to sneak in?

with the weather showing rain over the weekend i would think lika would be a better option than gauci and jamieson who are both small, skinny and not known to get the hard ball. if its between shepp and patty you would have to go with patty and maybe play him at chf. you would think out of sidda, ali and orch who all have alot of finals experience and are hard bodies that atleast one of them would play. one of these teams will be losing there 2nd grand final in 3 years THE PRESSURES ON

you normally would pick your best side in a grand final, but why would you put patty and sidda back in when: a) the both did the then undisciplined acts and got reproted, b) patty has dominated during the year but when it comes to finals have a look at his record over the last two years? he was hardly had a sniff. the kids have been there through out the season so why give them the ass now? if i was coach i wouldnt drop a runner for a bloke that just stands in the goal sqaure and sooks up when things dont go his way. just my two bobs worth

with the weather showing rain over the weekend i would think lika would be a better option than gauci and jamieson who are both small, skinny and not known to get the hard ball. if its between shepp and patty you would have to go with patty and maybe play him at chf. you would think out of sidda, ali and orch who all have alot of finals experience and are hard bodies that atleast one of them would play. one of these teams will be losing there 2nd grand final in 3 years THE PRESSURES ON

geez i dont think you could not play pd on a dry still day, even tho his defensive game isnt up to scratch , there are always ways around it, but then u think, big ground, 2 big forwards, norths quick backline, wouldnt ya love to be in the coaches shoes tonight :D

geez i dont think you could not play pd on a dry still day, even tho his defensive game isnt up to scratch , there are always ways around it, but then u think, big ground, 2 big forwards, norths quick backline, wouldnt ya love to be in the coaches shoes tonight :D

patty davis has said to a few people that this is the only time in his whole career were he doesnt know if he will get picked and i would assume sidda and ali would be thinking the same. which ever way the coach goes theres going to be alot of unhappy people and if they lose it could all self destruct down at parkside .id advise the parkside players to tell there wives and girlfriends not to wait up tonight becuse it looks like the teams will be read out at 12 oclock

THE PRESSURES ON

I think paddy davis should play off the bench. Imagine the problems that would cause with the match ups once he comes on. The bloke has kicked almost 300 goals in the last 3 seasons so he deserves his chance.

I'm a big fan of syd but with a wonky knee i doubt he would put his hand up. And he knows all about taking injured players into a grand final from his time at greenvale.

Orch should stay retired and focus on the coaching.

if they are that intent on playing a small smart forward then ali taleb would be the go. Proven finals player and club legend.

But you don't want to change to many things that have worked in the last 2 weeks.

Whoever misses out would be very unlucky but 2 changes at the most for me.

Davis and taleb in.

taylor and buzz out.

Has anyone heard any updates on Division 3 is there going to be or not.
If 8 stay in divi 1 and 8 in divi 2 then only 5 will be in divi 3 with the inclusion of Caroline Springs. Is Pt Cook coming in or are they staying in the ammos.
Any comments or updates.
Also any updates on Caroline Springs recruitment.

Might go down and watch , a lot of expectation's on Nth after very ordinary effort in their last Grand Final against Height's , never handled the pressure very well that day, will be a big disappointment for their club if they fail again.

North did nothing wrond that day, Heights were magnificent and would have won the A1 flag the way we played.:thumbsu:

MASSIVE NEWS OUT OF PARKSIDE

NO CHANGES!!!!!!!

How can patty davis not get picked in parksides top 22.
patty davis in the previous 2 years has
- kicked 100 goals plus in both years
- has made team of the year in both years
- has won more than half of the games for parkside off his own boot
and this year kicked 10 goals and won the game for parkside against albanvale who were the top team for most of the year, then gets injured comes back and gets a soft suspension and parkside have just shut the door on him and the players were telling the coach not to pick him. the parkside coaching staff and players have very short memories and its a poor way to send off a club champion.

NO CHANGES!!!!!!!

and this year kicked 10 goals and won the game for parkside against albanvale who were the top team for most of the year, then gets injured comes back and gets a soft suspension and parkside have just shut the door on him and the players were telling the coach not to pick him. the parkside coaching staff and players have very short memories and its a poor way to send off a club champion.
who cares about the davis from parkside...............
watch out for davis from nth.........will get best on all about the big bloke go nth.............

NO CHANGES!!!!!!!

MASSIVE CALL, in saying that though, and no disrespect to the kid, but young shepperbottom looked out of place last week, and from an outsiders point of view i know who id be picking, maybe a lotto ticket with someone to say parkside are playing shananagans???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NO CHANGES!!!!!!!

Big call from Parkside if correct ......but don't forget Paddy has a bad track record for giving it to umpires when things don't go his way particularly in big games and the conditions Sunday may be pretty wet also........but on the other hand North are going in with Richardson with a cast over his still broken wrist - that is a major gamble - come Sunday at 5pm we will all know who has made the right call.

Big call from Parkside if correct ......but don't forget Paddy has a bad track record for giving it to umpires when things don't go his way particularly in big games and the conditions Sunday may be pretty wet also........but on the other hand North are going in with Richardson with a cast over his still broken wrist - that is a major gamble - come Sunday at 5pm we will all know who has made the right call.

Not that big a gamble. Bones take 6 weeks to heal roughly and Richo's will be 5 weeks old. Peverell and Pears for the Bombers both came back after 3 to 4 weeks with similar injuries. Richo will be close to 90%

REQUESTED SONGS FOR PARKSIDE FOOTBALL CLUB TONIGHT

two times - anne lee
opps i did it again - britney spears
misery - metallica

patty davis : what about me - shannon noll

dave orchard : i did it my way - frank sinatra

the pres and committee : im walking away - craig david

Watched the 2nd's grand final threw another grand final away parkside
looked very slow in the last qtr could of done with patty davis i thought , no one could take a contested mark for them , no 4 shepperbottom was a waste of time playing him maybe that was a sweetner for his old man . Didnt look like the bench was used much either
Now time to pack your bags mr president

So funny to see parkside choke 2 years running. Enjoy the pizzas!!

thats whats happens when you pick matty shepp and gauci who did absolutely nothing infront of a proven goal kicker and match winner in patty davis. i cant believe they didnt pick patty and atleast could of used him off the bench as a wild card. this decision has now brought up the question as to what if patty played?

thats whats happens when you pick matty shepp and gauci who did absolutely nothing infront of a proven goal kicker and match winner in patty davis. i cant believe they didnt pick patty and atleast could of used him off the bench as a wild card. this decision has now brought up the question as to what if patty played?

Forget the Pakistan Cricket team. Look into how Gauci got a game and Davis didn't.

Look into the Umpires. Disgraceful even sometimes for North Footscray. But found free kicks out of thin air at crucial stages. Begs belief.

The club lacks leaders when it matters. Interesting times now for Parkside who is going to step up when the club needs them? Now is the time to get off Big footy and have a crack if you got any heart.

GRAND SALE !!!!!!

Parkside football club 2010 merchandise

back to back runners up : t-shirts $25 , hats $10 , stubby holders $5
Could be a closing down sale within a week from all reports. Entire committee resigned. So maybe some cheap tables and chairs on offer and a fair bit of rope lying around the place that only gets used once a year during grand finals hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back