Western Region Football League team (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Region Football League team

Travvy43 said:
I am lead to beleive that sunshine are in the market for few. The powlett (i think that is their names) boys (not sure how they go but any info will help) and Hanni Harb who you could probably say is a bit of a goal sneak. I also did hear that Devlin and on other were also maybe in the mix, but that last point is second hand information.

Anyone know where the ruckman will end up, cannot really remember him but he is the bloke most are saying were their best player.

Also for what it is worth, i agree, there is no way they could reform.

What has happened to Jago, does anyone know.

seddon's former ruckmen is jarred mcmullins and he trained with us but lives and works to far away so i think you will find that he plays in another comp.

Travvy43 said:
I am lead to beleive that sunshine are in the market for few. The powlett (i think that is their names) boys (not sure how they go but any info will help) and Hanni Harb who you could probably say is a bit of a goal sneak. I also did hear that Devlin and on other were also maybe in the mix, but that last point is second hand information.

Anyone know where the ruckman will end up, cannot really remember him but he is the bloke most are saying were their best player.

Also for what it is worth, i agree, there is no way they could reform.

What has happened to Jago, does anyone know.
Hanni Harb is a *******

speculator said:
GO COLTS!!

As much as we love to hate you Rock, we envy your passion and the confidence and leadership you show at your club. My dad reckons you remind him of a bloke called "sparrow". Anyways if we dont win it I suppose I could live with the fact that it went to a club with its heart and soul on its sleeve.

Sorry scum shine, i cant get my head around barracking for a club that wears yellow and cause Georgie the traiter went back to the darkside, stuff them too.[/QUOTE]
Whats with the Yellow comment and Sparrow very passionant man and in his own league there

Pretty Harsh there WRFLfan.

Why is he a *******? Ie: Poor decision making, unfit, too small, lazy? etc

Labelling him as an out and out ******* looks bad on you.

Spurling Reserve said:

spastis is harsh but the bloke carries on like he is mad l remember one game were he headbutted the ball once and got concussion very funny

WRFLfan said:
spastis is harsh but the bloke carries on like he is mad l remember one game were he headbutted the ball once and got concussion very funny

lol.

That is pretty funny indeed. Now I understand the ******* comment a bit more, I just though you were labelling him that due to his ability. But if he's going around acting like a mad nutter and headbutting balls and coming off second best, maybe it's a bit more apt than I first thought.

Spurling Reserve said:
lol.

That is pretty funny indeed. Now I understand the ******* comment a bit more, I just though you were labelling him that due to his ability. But if he's going around acting like a mad nutter and headbutting balls and coming off second best, maybe it's a bit more apt than I first thought.
you made me feel bad, and im a nice person

Spurling Reserve said:

maybe just untalented = *******

he'll be handy if they play d4 ammos

I have heard about us gaining a few Seddon guys. Hanibal Harb i have played against, he is a bit of a nutcase and i'd imagine from what ive seen he will be a twos player. The other fella, Stewart Devlin he looked very impressive, anyone know anything about him? He moves really well with great skills and was consistently in Seddons best but that really isnt much to hang your hat on. The ruckman people speak about is Liam Gardiner whos on Werribees list but isnt anything special, but he signed at Spotty at the start of the year anyway. Big weekend of games. We really need to be on our game, Yarraville arent as hopeless as some may think as they have improved massively on last year and added Stafferi who is a monster that moves very well.

My tips:
Altona v St Albans - (2 goals) This may be a suprise, but i think if Fitzy plays down back like he has been the Saints will struggle. If they play him forward they will win, its that simple, hes the key to there team.
Parkside v Spottswood - (5 goals) As much as we would like the woodsmen to get up i think Parkside will be too physical for spotty, Zavalas back this weekend?
Colts v Albion - (12 goals) Colts at home should win very very easily, Cats will get smashed in the midfield, Clarke will kick a bag and albion just dont have any options up forward.
Sunshine v Yarraville - (6 goals) we have been playing awesome footy at home this year, not taking Yarraville lightly but we are looking to keep our momentum of the last few weeks.
Hoppers v the Volt nightclub - think Volt will take the points then we will run over the top of them next week, hopefully!

13-CABS said:
The other fella, Stewart Devlin he looked very impressive, anyone know anything about him? He moves really well with great skills and was consistently in Seddons best but that really isnt much to hang your hat on.

Stewart Devlin is a legend in Horsham. Was surprised no-one took much notice when he ended up at Seddon - I'm sure if it was the colts he was playing at a bit more might have been made of it. Was drafted by Geelong in the 90's and spent a couple of years there but never quite made it. In the years since, he's been dominating the Wimmera league, winning a comp b&F and captain-coaching Horsham Saints (St Michaels) to a couple of grand finals. Beat cancer somewhere along the way there also. Best footy past him now but is a class act on and off the field.

Pat Bateman said:
Stewart Devlin is a legend in Horsham. Was surprised no-one took much notice when he ended up at Seddon - I'm sure if it was the colts he was playing at a bit more might have been made of it. Was drafted by Geelong in the 90's and spent a couple of years there but never quite made it. In the years since, he's been dominating the Wimmera league, winning a comp b&F and captain-coaching Horsham Saints (St Michaels) to a couple of grand finals. Beat cancer somewhere along the way there also. Best footy past him now but is a class act on and off the field.

Moved well on the track also which is good. A mate of a bloke that already plays at the kangas which is good also. Heard from him that he was a bit of a gun up the bush. Even if signed at kangas cant play for a couple of weeks due to work commitments though Is a copper

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WRFLfan said:
Hanni Harb is a *******

Couldn't agree more, he's a soft *******... some bloke said he's a goal sneak... gotta get a kick to be a goal sneak.... he wouldn't get a game in brunswick powers seniors

Skut17 said:
Moved well on the track also which is good. A mate of a bloke that already plays at the kangas which is good also. Heard from him that he was a bit of a gun up the bush. Even if signed at kangas cant play for a couple of weeks due to work commitments though Is a copper[/quot

How lucky for you guys at sunshine to be playing with a copper now when the splayers or supporters rob houses he can just arrest at the games,he must be a top bloke.
One thing though he has not put a clearence in yet and they closed last tuesday?
GOOD LUCK

Pat Bateman said:

Blah blah, I nearly had to reach for the violin, you forgot to mention he is one of vicpols finast, suggest that's why he may be unpopular at some clubs.

WRFLfan said:
******* is harsh but the bloke carries on like he is mad l remember one game were he headbutted the ball once and got concussion very funny

I happened to be there that day and it will go down as one of the funniest things you will ever see on a footy field. Was standing in amongst a group of blokes who nearly wet themselves with laughter. Would win almost footy legends by a mile.lololol:D

speculator said:
Blah blah, I nearly had to reach for the violin, you forgot to mention he is one of vicpols finast, suggest that's why he may be unpopular at some clubs.

Bit rough there speculator buddy ,was probably still in re-mission from jack the dancer and was looking for Coppers crossing but instead the divvy van was a bit low on fuel due to brack's cut back on over spending and the poor soul ended up at first stop after the west gate and landed at Yarraville by mistake.:cool:

bloods05 said:
Bit rough there speculator buddy ,was probably still in re-mission from jack the dancer and was looking for Coppers crossing but instead the divvy van was a bit low on fuel due to brack's cut back on over spending and the poor soul ended up at first stop after the west gate and landed at Yarraville by mistake.:cool:

Yeh, soory about the violin crack, should have had the marching girls, police big band and shondarm the horse leading the way to my home ground.

PS - he is only a snr connie , we like them to be ranked a little higher at hoppers HQ.

Heard some interesting gossip today, can anyone confirm??

Shane Keogh to coach Seddon/yarraville merged tem next year?

Pagon 100% gone in seven weeks regardless of the win/loss situation.
Antonovich back to play the last six games??

McGoldrick to walk before seasons end??

Huge disagreements at Parkside between players and coach??
Davis out for six weeks due to foot injury??
Cook demanding more money to play??
Condos has OP and is a week to week prospect only.
Willy reserves player and one game parks player's mum wont let him play at parks on he's return from os.

Speculator has an alter ego??

Wrflfan and he's mates seen dancing at the backpackers late on Wednesday night(yuk).

Well rock seems your not up with all the info from the WRFL headquarters, some seddon players were give a time extension before their clearance had to go through, i think this end tomorrow (Friday), And I am pretty sure the players or spectators at sunshine have no need to worry about playing with a cop.. how ridiculous..... if he is a good footballer - and fits in the team it doesn't really matter what he does to earn a crust!! true.

obe1 said:

Willy reserves player and one game parks player's mum wont let him play at parks on he's return from os.

Albion had D & M discussion with Goldie last friday after he attempted to walk out on the club.
Antonwicz will not be back before the end of the season, his visa runs out in december and is currently sailing off the coast of Croatia with the group he is travelling with. St Albans try and start this rumour each week.

Dont know about the other info - but anything is possible

obe1 said:

Speculator has an alter ego??

Wrflfan and he's mates seen dancing at the backpackers late on Wednesday night(yuk).
Yeah Shane keogh to coach the merged team just to show em how to tank a game and save percentage

ROCK07 said:
Skut17 said:
Moved well on the track also which is good. A mate of a bloke that already plays at the kangas which is good also. Heard from him that he was a bit of a gun up the bush. Even if signed at kangas cant play for a couple of weeks due to work commitments though Is a copper[/quot

How lucky for you guys at sunshine to be playing with a copper now when the splayers or supporters rob houses he can just arrest at the games,he must be a top bloke.
One thing though he has not put a clearence in yet and they closed last tuesday?
GOOD LUCK

The poor CSI Team would have a hard time because investigating because all the foot prints would be moccy's.:cool:

Go Doggies said:
Well rock seems your not up with all the info from the WRFL headquarters, some seddon players were give a time extension before their clearance had to go through, i think this end tomorrow (Friday), And I am pretty sure the players or spectators at sunshine have no need to worry about playing with a cop.. how ridiculous..... if he is a good footballer - and fits in the team it doesn't really matter what he does to earn a crust!! true.

seriously seddon were getting pumped every week does any of the top sides need any of their players, i wouldn't think so
they're no good, they weren't winless on the bottom for nothing and if this devlin can play a bit good luck to ya, surely he would've walked if he is the star some blokes on here claim he is, as for hannibal harb, can we please keep the posts on here fair dinkum my sides nearly split when i read about him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back