Western Region Football League team (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Region Football League team

yeah sort of had the kicking boots on....still managed to kick 8 points thou. we have got a few goal kickers in our team rock, montabello kicks a few and patak has been kicking them for us all year, we also have a pretty handy goal kicker coming back in this week i believe.

any news on where hoppers are playing there home games?

should be a good weekend of footy coming up, im still on albion, i think they might have a win this weekend and sneak into the finals, also parks to knock off glenorden and avoid relegation.

Geez big day mate 11.8 how many you on now???You mite get me now i can't get alook in now with big saul on fire,na just kidding it mite come down to rd 18 i get that game against parkside.
My point was out of 20 goals only 4 goal kickers,i know you usualyy have more,i thought molan would be missing a few more with his knee,no need to rush him top spot should be yours.

Troy Kelm in top players once again this week,lots of eyes on him!
i am very surprised he was in the best he had no impact on the game at all.
i thought he was soundly beaten by his shadow all day.

yeah sort of had the kicking boots on....still managed to kick 8 points thou. we have got a few goal kickers in our team rock, montabello kicks a few and patak has been kicking them for us all year, we also have a pretty handy goal kicker coming back in this week i believe.

any news on where hoppers are playing there home games?

should be a good weekend of footy coming up, im still on albion, i think they might have a win this weekend and sneak into the finals, also parks to knock off glenorden and avoid relegation.
Crackers i think you want Albion to make the finals because you know they cannot make an impact in the finals whereas St Albans could cause a few upsets and are abit of an unknown

How is young troy kelm going down there this yr?, saw him play a couple of good games for kerang in cmfl last yr

Geez big day mate 11.8 how many you on now???You mite get me now i can't get alook in now with big saul on fire,na just kidding it mite come down to rd 18 i get that game against parkside.
My point was out of 20 goals only 4 goal kickers,i know you usualyy have more,i thought molan would be missing a few more with his knee,no need to rush him top spot should be yours.

oh ok.. yeah only 4 goal kickers on the weekend, they left the forward line pretty open and our midfielders were very good with there disposal. i think i have 65 for the year now mate but whos counting
icon12.gif
yeah molan coming back this week i believe, so he will go to full forward and ill probably move up the ground, so the goal kicking award is all urs rock.

lot of work to do before we can think bout top spot, we have the top 4 teams in the next month so no guantrees there. would be nice to get a week off thou.

Crackers i think you want Albion to make the finals because you know they cannot make an impact in the finals whereas St Albans could cause a few upsets and are abit of an unknown

i think they both could cause some upsets. i would say albion are more of an unknown they have alot of new faces there this year, alot with big reputations. whereas stalbans boys have been around for a few years now and alot of teams now they way they set up and style they play.

which ever team makes it will definatley not be there just making up the numbers, as i have said all along there is 6 teams that are capable of winning it this season

oh ok.. yeah only 4 goal kickers on the weekend, they left the forward line pretty open and our midfielders were very good with there disposal. i think i have 65 for the year now mate but whos counting
icon12.gif
yeah molan coming back this week i believe, so he will go to full forward and ill probably move up the ground, so the goal kicking award is all urs rock.

lot of work to do before we can think bout top spot, we have the top 4 teams in the next month so no guantrees there. would be nice to get a week off thou.

Na mate you mite get me yet, but a true full forward always counts his goals,i got 62 but i'm more focused on getting a top 3 and then having a crack at the three peat.
It mite upset the balance of the side if your moved from ff molan has not played alot this year and you guys are going ok without him.

He is settling in very well,has been offered huge money by cmfl teams to return but has knocked them back,more eyes on him in melb,very good player,was tagged flat out this week!

Na mate you mite get me yet, but a true full forward always counts his goals,i got 62 but i'm more focused on getting a top 3 and then having a crack at the three peat.
It mite upset the balance of the side if your moved from ff molan has not played alot this year and you guys are going ok without him.

maybe me and him might both start from the goal square, either way he will be coming straight back in and straight to ff, he is a gun player and hopefully we can get him fit and firing before finals time.

maybe me and him might both start from the goal square, either way he will be coming straight back in and straight to ff, he is a gun player and hopefully we can get him fit and firing before finals time.

No doubting that he is a gun,dominated at u/18 level very unlucky with injury otherwise he would have been a very handy AFL player.
Who would play CHF if you were both at FF,or who has been playing chf i should say while you have been at ff? BIG ray maybe

good to see someone from spotty back on line i was starting to think maybe the club had imposed a ban on big footy like hoppers did late last year

Hey Benny B hope your having a good holiday, mail is your getting itchy feet and r keen to play when you get back. Bit of mail u might b interested in Skinny has been appointed coach of Williamstown. And if you leave the Burra i will never talk to u again. Say hello to Boff and the Body Builder.

Send me a PM if you need a chop out at the airport when you arrive home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No doubting that he is a gun,dominated at u/18 level very unlucky with injury otherwise he would have been a very handy AFL player.
Who would play CHF if you were both at FF,or who has been playing chf i should say while you have been at ff? BIG ray maybe

montabello has been playing chf this year, doing a good job too. he is a quality player. im not sure what sort of stucture we will have when molan comes back, but we should have a few weeks to get it right before finals come.

we will keep big ray down back to play on u clarkey, u and him always have some good battles, he loves it, and he has been playing good footy this year.

nar no ban for chatting on here, not sure where my mate beazer has been hiding he ussually comes out with some dribble for us on big footy. hopefully he comes out of his box soon and gives some of his finest words.

nar no ban for chatting on here, not sure where my mate beazer has been hiding he ussually comes out with some dribble for us on big footy. hopefully he comes out of his box soon and gives some of his finest words.

Wouldn't worry too much about your friends finest words they sound like they are made up of a few more secondary years education than yours. Apparently you are now know as 'Scotty Lucas' after your hungry weekends display.

Wouldn't worry too much about your friends finest words they sound like they are made up of a few more secondary years education than yours. Apparently you are now know as 'Scotty Lucas' after your hungry weekends display.

yeah good one mate! apparently everyone is calling me that, im so upset, please be nice everybody and dont call me "scotty lucas" it hurts my feelings.

but 1 postive for ablion is form of richo!!!!!!!! very very good player wouldnt be surpised if a few clubs offered him some $$$$$$$$$$$$$

blake very good player, in very mediocre side. balanced. is he albion from day dot or other origin[/quote]
Richo played juniors at albion, then went to sunshine at under 16s, played a few years seniors then albion offered the coin to go back. if he was fair dinkum, he would go back to sunshine, along with Bradda Hewat.

blake very good player, in very mediocre side. balanced. is he albion from day dot or other origin
Richo played juniors at albion, then went to sunshine at under 16s, played a few years seniors then albion offered the coin to go back. if he was fair dinkum, he would go back to sunshine, along with Bradda Hewat.[/quote]

Great to see David DeSanta-ana back last weekend from a knee reco and tearing it up on the wing.

blake very good player, in very mediocre side. balanced. is he albion from day dot or other origin
Richo played juniors at albion, then went to sunshine at under 16s, played a few years seniors then albion offered the coin to go back. if he was fair dinkum, he would go back to sunshine, along with Bradda Hewat.[/quote]

Mate, they are Albion through and through.
What, they spend a couple of years at Sunshine and that makes them YCW boys... ya kidding me.
Those two and Whisper will not leave the Cats for any other side.

Any truth Molan will be coming back throught he twos to ease him back into it? Spotty twos would love a win v Hoppers Xing twos on the weekend.

yeah i played alright had plenty of oppertunites thou mate, ball spent 90% of the day in our forward line and i was getting good delivery from the mids. yeah cameron played pretty well he is starting to play some good footy, and apperently he tried his cricket whites on saturday night, they still fit, and he is ready to go next summer.

Yeah mate, tried them on about 5.00 Sunday morning. They kept me warm aswell.

Just on Crackers's game last weekend. 1 of the best, if not the best individual performance Ive been involved in and Im not 1 to blow wind up Ronald McDonalds a#se. Keep it up mate. We need it the next month and beyond.

Richo played juniors at albion, then went to sunshine at under 16s, played a few years seniors then albion offered the coin to go back. if he was fair dinkum, he would go back to sunshine, along with Bradda Hewat.

Mate, they are Albion through and through.
What, they spend a couple of years at Sunshine and that makes them YCW boys... ya kidding me.
Those two and Whisper will not leave the Cats for any other side.[/quote]

If Shanksy keeps playing Hewat in the 2's he wont be Albion through and through for much longer.

Any truth Molan will be coming back throught he twos to ease him back into it? Spotty twos would love a win v Hoppers Xing twos on the weekend.

there is talk he might come back through the twos with a couple more players that have missed a few with injury. but he is a quality player and could go straight back in, but thats upto the coaches. yes our twos would love a win this week to try and take top spot

there is talk he might come back through the twos with a couple more players that have missed a few with injury. but he is a quality player and could go straight back in, but thats upto the coaches. yes our twos would love a win this week to try and take top spot

He is probably the best player in the comp so i doubt he will play two's,not worth the risk.
Where is the game being played?
I think spotty mite win this game it's their first real test for the year,beig away from home against a top team and surely they must be ready to fire if they don't they will be looking pretty shaky i believe.
Crackers to kick 6 and spotty bu 27pts

just a general comment, re whats happening with A grade.

One match on the weekend down to the wire, all of the others thrashings by over 100 points. I know its the top 4 against the bottom four but these big margins are usually there in probably two or three games each week. I know this week will be different but it doesn't happen often enough.

I can't see this changing in the near future, how can it be fixed if it can?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back