Western Region Football League team (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Region Football League team

albion average interesting hoppers beat them last kick of day lost st albans 2pts drew sunshine beat st albans and beat port colts? when albion on song can match it with any one consistancy is there prob if those close games were turnd into wins albion wood be in 3rd pos on ladder ??? give

This is true but,sunshine let you back in,hoppers also had a bad day,st albans are injury depleted and as i said we were terrible in all honesty if you guys play to your best and one of the top sides are down then you mite be a chance but if any of these teams play weel your no hope and that is a fact and it proves it by albion finishing out the five yet again..........but at least it is a little improvement now you must build on it for next year.

If Albion play like they did in the last quarter against us they will trouble a lot of sides. Maybe that can give them some confidence, and they may come rolling in to the finals now. We got smashed out of the middle, think we had only 30 something kicks in the last quarter. Just couldnt get our hands on the ball, and with there past players day the crowd got involved and they had all the momentum. Probably stiff in the end not to win. We really need to have a look at our last quarters, its unacceptable to give away 2 huge leads like we have. Optus Eagles this week, we're lookin to put our season back on track, got some hard weeks ahead with Hoppers then Spotty before finals.

Josh don't be diplomatic mate you lead by 50pts and thought the game was won,took the foot of the pedal then allowed albion to get some momentum and could never get it back,albion are average and you know it,you guys need to win 3 in a row and face 1 and 2 on the ladder to get a top 3 and rely on spotty beating us,a few interesting weeks ahead,good luck

This is true but,sunshine let you back in,hoppers also had a bad day,st albans are injury depleted and as i said we were terrible in all honesty if you guys play to your best and one of the top sides are down then you mite be a chance but if any of these teams play weel your no hope and that is a fact and it proves it by albion finishing out the five yet again..........but at least it is a little improvement now you must build on it for next year.
so you were at the hoppers game so you saw them have a bad day sunshine let us back in to game you saw that and you were terrible that day so is it fair to say spotty were terrible against you guys then last time or is that different give albion a bit of credit when its due

Every side has what ifs during any season. But you need to get the job done, this is something Albion havent been able to do for a long, long time. No good being talked about every year as the team to beat. You need to beat the other teams more often, this is how you play finals footy.
totally agree there hence what i said in one of other posts consistancy is albions problem until they muster that they wil be there abouts

totally agree there hence what i said in one of other posts consistancy is albions problem until they muster that they wil be there abouts

albion's problem is there culture, haven't had a winning culture for ages and although they have improved this year getting on bf and pumping yourselves up after a draw just proves it

the cat's didn't win anything on the weekend, and even though it was a great effort to get back in the contest it still has probably cost them 5th spot

if albion can knock off spotswood i'll eat my words

albion's problem is there culture, haven't had a winning culture for ages and although they have improved this year getting on bf and pumping yourselves up after a draw just proves it

the cat's didn't win anything on the weekend, and even though it was a great effort to get back in the contest it still has probably cost them 5th spot

HERE HERE

Straight to the point cougar, but spot on.
Who is the coaching panel at Albion apart from Shanks?????????

Other clubs mite not realize this scarface but we sure know what he has been caring and it's not just the ankle he has also had a few other niggles but he has pushed him self to play and he has been able to train a bit more and it is all starting to come together for him and our team,with maybe 5 or 6 games to go in this form he mite kick a ton if he can get 10 a game not out of reach after what i seen saturday.

I tell u what if he kicks 1 or 2 more bags before finals come knocking i dont think king kong will stop him or ur club from winning yet another flag

alright fellas enough off giving albion motivation for the weekend, they have a good list there and it will be a massive challange fvor us boys on the weekend, we will have to be at our best everygame from now till seasons end to keep winning games.

i think its unfair to not give albion credit for the games they have played against the top sides and to just say that the oppisition had bad days is shit, u still have to win the game even if the oppisition is down.

ppls thoughts on the altona v parkside game, and which side do u think will be relegated? if any team does?

I will give you 6 goals in,no disrespect but albion are average,yeah you but us put we played sh it had 7 good players out and you guys played your best and we were still able to lead by 20 points at 3 quarter time and same with sunshine 50 points up they thought the game was won and relaxed and obviously couldn't stop the momentum,but to think you will get close to spotty is laughable and unfortunately for you albion people you will miss the finals again.
To me there are only four teams that can win it but if sunshine don't finish top 3 they are really up against it,hoppers will always be there abouts but last week will bring them back to earth,spotty the team to beat especially if they have a full list,but wouldn't want a loss in their last two games,it would certainly knock their confidence a bit.

watching hoppers was dissapointing on saturday as i have watched the club over 25 years and i say never seen a worse performance spotty played well and hoppers played worst they could finals will be great to see and the five will stay the same as now

albion average interesting hoppers beat them last kick of day lost st albans 2pts drew sunshine beat st albans and beat port colts? when albion on song can match it with any one consistancy is there prob if those close games were turnd into wins albion wood be in 3rd pos on ladder ??? give

what if so if HASNT HAPPEND

(Log in to remove this ad.)

alright fellas enough off giving albion motivation for the weekend, they have a good list there and it will be a massive challange fvor us boys on the weekend, we will have to be at our best everygame from now till seasons end to keep winning games.

i think its unfair to not give albion credit for the games they have played against the top sides and to just say that the oppisition had bad days is shit, u still have to win the game even if the oppisition is down.

ppls thoughts on the altona v parkside game, and which side do u think will be relegated? if any team does?

Glenorden to go back down.
Lets say Parkside beat altona ,
then altona beat glenorden
That will leave 4 teams on 3 wins.
Glenorden will get relegated on percentage...
Go parkers to beat altona and go altona to beat glenorden..
No one wants to go and play on that ground / paddock in the birdcage again

get back in 18s forum how will it b a cracker of a game, could b nil all draw
maybe the fact that its 2 clubs fighting to stay in divvy 1 both teams have some talant espicially the 18's that are playin for altona and everyone knows parkside will have a crack always do.......
speakin bout 18's forum you spend a bit if time there yourself

Glenorden to go back down.
Lets say Parkside beat altona ,
then altona beat glenorden
That will leave 4 teams on 3 wins.
Glenorden will get relegated on percentage...
Go parkers to beat altona and go altona to beat glenorden..
No one wants to go and play on that ground / paddock in the birdcage again

It will be tough for the parkers to beat altona but hopefully they can do it,would also like to see altona stay up,they have a solid list and have alot of quality kids coming through and will be a force in a few years.
I am tipping a big upset this week,i reckon the saints will bounce back and knock the warriors of at their home ground,they are a lot better at home and some of the hoppers youngsters mite be taken aback by the ferals,also heard the saints should get a few players back.
Albion will be no match for spotty and this will certainly end their year.

It will be tough for the parkers to beat altona but hopefully they can do it,would also like to see altona stay up,they have a solid list and have alot of quality kids coming through and will be a force in a few years.
I am tipping a big upset this week,i reckon the saints will bounce back and knock the warriors of at their home ground,they are a lot better at home and some of the hoppers youngsters mite be taken aback by the ferals,also heard the saints should get a few players back.
Albion will be no match for spotty and this will certainly end their year.
lucky albion arent going 2 play finals they might make it 2 the last gam of the year come on there a team sticky taped 2geather from players from sh i t comps and lead by a new player with a sh i t coach

hoppers had there bad one and just before the finals so we ll be fine and have beat the colts at there ownn midfeild game and we ll better for the next time against spots sunshine will struggle ans stalbans will have 2 extra nites trainin

lucky albion arent going 2 play finals they might make it 2 the last gam of the year come on there a team sticky taped 2geather from players from sh i t comps and lead by a new player with a sh i t coach

........yeh thats right Hotspot, and you have been down there this year and know all about the players and the coach.
Atleast come on BF and say something a bit more intelligent.
Big game for the Cats this week, if everybody is switched on and the ball bounces the right way for us we should be able to beat Spotty. Have shown in past games we can match it with the top teams [weather or not they've had a s hit day or not!!!!:thumbsdown:]. Like DarrenMelton has said, it comes down to being consistent, and thats the only thing we lack.
Go Cats!

........yeh thats right Hotspot, and you have been down there this year and know all about the players and the coach.
Atleast come on BF and say something a bit more intelligent.
Big game for the Cats this week, if everybody is switched on and the ball bounces the right way for us we should be able to beat Spotty. Have shown in past games we can match it with the top teams [weather or not they've had a s hit day or not!!!!:thumbsdown:]. Like DarrenMelton has said, it comes down to being consistent, and thats the only thing we lack.
Go Cats!

Love your loyalty and confidence in your club, however if Spotty dont win by 50 plus pionts (weather permitting ) I will bear my bum the week after.

I'd be leaning towards Spotty as well, but i did tip Colts to give Albion a flogging a few weeks back and was wrong. I just reckon they wont have enough talls to go with Spottys forward line of Molan, Montebello, Keenan and also not sure if they have a match up for Patak. Still, if they played as they did in the last quarter on sat they could take it up to any side. Assard could give them first use, and guys like Broadbent and Davis do get there hands on it. Just not sure whether they could sustain that for a whole game against quality opposition.

I'd be leaning towards Spotty as well, but i did tip Colts to give Albion a flogging a few weeks back and was wrong. I just reckon they wont have enough talls to go with Spottys forward line of Molan, Montebello, Keenan and also not sure if they have a match up for Patak. Still, if they played as they did in the last quarter on sat they could take it up to any side. Assard could give them first use, and guys like Broadbent and Davis do get there hands on it. Just not sure whether they could sustain that for a whole game against quality opposition.
i agree i think they will have trouble matching up spottys forward line with all there talls but is monty still playing chf and crackers and molan deep.
i think patak is a good footballer but the player that gets under everyones gaurd is WILL LANGLANDS he just finds it and uses it well he must be stopped if spotty are to be beaten

Love your loyalty and confidence in your club, however if Spotty dont win by 50 plus pionts (weather permitting ) I will bear my bum the week after.
sorry obe1 have to agree with inka here and give credit when it's due.After all they did beat colts at murphys does'nt matter how bad colts played they still walk away with the 4 pts how many teams have dun that in the last 5 years.and another thing when colts were down by 37 pts to the kangas and come back and won everyone says colts have got the never say die but when albion comes back from 50 pts against the same team everyone says kangas must of stop.Besides spotty I think albion are the most inprove side in the comp just my opion.

p.s I do think spotty will win but not by 50 pts so you better get out your borat swimming gear and bear your bum down at bay st next friday night.what a sight that will be.

sorry obe1 have to agree with inka here and give credit when it's due.After all they did beat colts at murphys does'nt matter how bad colts played they still walk away with the 4 pts how many teams have dun that in the last 5 years.and another thing when colts were down by 37 pts to the kangas and come back and won everyone says colts have got the never say die but when albion comes back from 50 pts against the same team everyone says kangas must of stop.Besides spotty I think albion are the most inprove side in the comp just my opion.

p.s I do think spotty will win but not by 50 pts so you better get out your borat swimming gear and bear your bum down at bay st next friday night.what a sight that will be.

Bronco forever th protaganist,we have missed your words of wisdom.
We all know albion have improved but they are not up to finals standard,
Colts were always in the sunshine game and lead at half time,sunshine were belting them and took the foot off the pedal,we are not saying it's not a great effort,coz it was huge,but the fact remains if the top 4 turn up ready to play albion are no chance,hopefully they build on this year for next.Albion have coped some floggings this year also we baet them by 13 goals hoppers belted them by 9 goals,spotty beat them easily the first time,so you get the picture bronco,enjoy your tassie footy trip with all your team mates we will miss ya.

I hope to god we get over the line if thats the case Johnny. If we come to play we will be hard to beat but if we dont, Albion are definitely a chance. For whatever reason, they have a knack of upsetting good sides and we wont be taking them lightly. If we win this, we will keep top spot so hopefully we get the points.

Bronco forever th protaganist,we have missed your words of wisdom.
We all know albion have improved but they are not up to finals standard,
Colts were always in the sunshine game and lead at half time,sunshine were belting them and took the foot off the pedal,we are not saying it's not a great effort,coz it was huge,but the fact remains if the top 4 turn up ready to play albion are no chance,hopefully they build on this year for next.Albion have coped some floggings this year also we baet them by 13 goals hoppers belted them by 9 goals,spotty beat them easily the first time,so you get the picture bronco,enjoy your tassie footy trip with all your team mates we will miss ya.
will always enjoy myself where ever it is I go and will be sorry wont be with you blokes in qld but four years in a row to the same state is a bit much for me and the reason you givefor going to qld is because you want to go somewhere hot is crap if you want to work on your tan go to a solarem.never said they were up to finals standed this year just giving credit when it's due.also did'nt colts beat spotty by 8 goals and spotty beat hoppers bye 12 goals so anyone on there day can get beat bye 8 or more goals in this comp get my picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back