Western Region Football League team (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Region Football League team

Not aligned to City but have friends there,Could be wrong but sounds like a Sth Districts player or rat, a club that didnt have the balls to stay in the SFL you should be embarrased, enjoy E or F grade your in youll never go higher. Seen plenty of games at the farm never seen a syringe, saw the ground the other day and it lush with grass, rooms can be improved.
Always had good players at city, probably regarded as the Port Colts of the SFL, everyone hates them

Districts no way,give you a clue ,we didn't leave the south eastern by choice,my hatred is probably way before your time..

Rock, agree on comps its year by year, have to correct you on the city
Div 2 flag 98, divvy 1 flags 02,07,divvy gf01, relegated 05 and won flag
speaking to the prez he told me they had 4 ex colts players in this flag side and Lindsay is on board for next year, why so many colts at one club? or
Why arent Port Colts in the SFL? Whats the colts record from 98 onwards?

why do you think, colts are a successful club have been for over a decade and when city have had $ they have approached our players as would happen with other clubs who are successful

if lindsay has signed on there that is dissapointing but good luck to him, he is a mate of mine and always will be but he left us at the end of 05 also and from memory we had a fair season in 06, you don't build 10 years of success around 1 player and as much as the club will be dissapointed to lose players of that quality and maybe 1 or 2 others, we will move forward

the reason port colts have been a powerhouse in the wrfl is because we have 21 very good players represent the club every week, every year we lose a few and gain a few, 2008 will be no different

Rock, agree on comps its year by year, have to correct you on the city
Div 2 flag 98, divvy 1 flags 02,07,divvy gf01, relegated 05 and won flag
speaking to the prez he told me they had 4 ex colts players in this flag side and Lindsay is on board for next year, why so many colts at one club? or
Why arent Port Colts in the SFL? Whats the colts record from 98 onwards?

Who was the fourth,in years of going there they are Tassiyn,Newman and O'neil ????

You are entitled to your opinion and everyone has one. I would like to know where I have talked myself up though??? And is it my fault that I talk to clubs? If I get another call I will tell them I can't talk to them as Destroyerschild will hang crap on me on Bigfooty.

I don't know where you hear all these rumours of what clubs I have spoken too but it is very interesting to hear. Have you been tapping my phone?

Elton is actually 45 and he is a very under rated player. He has the heart the size of a 44 gallon drum and he is great to play beside you always know that he is going to give it 110%.
Thanks buddy least theres some positives about the Colts on here, tanned up with a hat on im pulling off 39ish.

Scotty J and Destroyer defintenly from around the bay area

And could go down as the greatest colt of all time

The pot stirs with news that whilst the footy the rock has played has been good, there are many older locals at the clubs fav waterhole that would love to see the back of him. Something about becoming bigger than the club, go figure, I am lost for words.

And could go down as the greatest colt of all time

The pot stirs with news that whilst the footy the rock has played has been good, there are many older locals at the clubs fav waterhole that would love to see the back of him. Something about becoming bigger than the club, go figure, I am lost for words.
have you played with any of tasiyn, o'neil, newman, lindsy and clarke you seem a bit disgruntled factsman

Fair cook, you are a very angry man facts, sounds like a bloke who might be looking for a bit more money per match, you left out a few mercenaries
namely Caddy , Chisnall etc probably add them to list

I am fine with my payments at the mo,at least untill the price of a pot goes up. speaking of which,it is nearly that time, god I love a blonde.

the blokes above,one has the clubs best wishes the other is a disapiontment to say the least.time to buy a raffle ticket at the local,bye for now.

Buddy i'm the rock and that's it but i'm very close to ronald,either way anybody that takes any of this on here as serious needs to wake up to themselves it's all a laugh..
As for me being bigger than the club well that's definately not true i do my best and i love the club....i will never coach any where else and will end up working at the club as long as i'm alive and we nearly had mick mcguane to coach this year and i was going to step aside and when someone better applies i will walk away.

ALL THE BEST DESTROYER AND FACTS YOU ARE BOTH TOP NOTCH BLOKES

Well lads, just got back from Summerdayz (yes I know its only 7.00) but I must say it was probably the greatest let down of the year, after attending my last Summerdays in 2004 and the 3 years previous to that I can safely say that the event is now the most over hyped garbage going around. I didnt even stay to see my fav act Groove Armada play there set, honestly if given the chance I would have decked my fair share of tossas to.

Anyway that is my rant, not football related at all but being the top bloke I am I thought I would just share that all with you.

Over and out..

Peace.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buddy i'm the rock and that's it but i'm very close to ronald

As for me being bigger than the club well that's definately not true i do my best and i love the club....i will never coach any where else and will end up working at the club as long as i'm alive and we nearly had mick mcguane to coach this year and i was going to step aside and when someone better applies i will walk away.

ALL THE BEST DESTROYER AND FACTS YOU ARE BOTH TOP NOTCH
BLOKES

very humble of you to speak in such noble tones Rocky, I will nominate you for an australian day honor. perhaps an aom or a obe, thats funny you got one of them haven't you...lol. I think you should step outside the rose garden every now and then megsy,a stronger committee and oops who knows what the outcome could be.dont insult destoyer and me, we are not amongst your many disciples.

Just out of curiousity....why were you on BigFooty at 12:30am on New Years day?

Bored as f@#k........new years eve, too much hype.

Reading through the other metro leagues, alot of money spent on recruitments at Marby, talk of St Albans picking up players, Lance & Shane Whitnal chance of playing against each other, Saul apparently not happy at being picked on the Team of the Year 2 his old club.

2008 is here, bring on Rd 1!

Not aligned to City but have friends there,Could be wrong but sounds like a Sth Districts player or rat, a club that didnt have the balls to stay in the SFL you should be embarrased, enjoy E or F grade your in youll never go higher. Seen plenty of games at the farm never seen a syringe, saw the ground the other day and it lush with grass, rooms can be improved.
Always had good players at city, probably regarded as the Port Colts of the SFL, everyone hates them
Just as a matter of interest Districts are in D1 in the ammos and if they could win their 3rd flag in a row in 08 it would see them in C grade quite possibly as good a standard comp as City are playing now.Its a well known and accepted fact how strong the Ammos top 3 grades are and all things being equal with the way SFL falls away in depth after the top 2 or 3 sides i wouldnt be hanging to much sh it on South Districts.It actually took the balls you said they lack to leave the SFL after accepting the fact they could no longer afford to pay mercenaries and aim to better their club by aspiring to play in a much stronger comp in the ammos.It has taken a while but they are getting their and if they emmulate Beaumaris who have been as high as B grade and if the culture and charater of a club counts they certainly will,as thats one thing they have got in spades over St Kida City.City are not are patch on Port Colts as a club so your observation of comparing them cant be taken seriously.Like you with City i have no alleigance to Colts or Districts but some people down Port/South way have long memories of 2nd Div GFdown at Sandy many years ago where the Colts were made scapegoats by the SFL.No doubt this is what Bloods was alluding to.Still it was probably a blessing in disguise for their club.Ironic thing is the bloke who the last 2 pages of posts have been about ,the Rock had the pleasure of playing with 2 of the great suburban football clubs in the Districts as a 16 yr old in the seniors and the Colts as great player and coach.These 2 clubs were closely located but mortal enemies,but they have one thing in common,they produce players and blokes the calibre of the Rock and the culture they both have is why City will never be comparable.

very humble of you to speak in such noble tones Rocky, I will nominate you for an australian day honor. perhaps an aom or a obe, thats funny you got one of them haven't you...lol. I think you should step outside the rose garden every now and then megsy,a stronger committee and oops who knows what the outcome could be.dont insult destoyer and me, we are not amongst your many disciples.

Yourself , destroyer and your mate Scotty J can pot me as much as you like. I am actually enjoying what you write about me. You have come out and potted some good friends of the colts and myself included as in Newman, O'Neil and Lindsay and now you come on pot clarkey and what he does for the club. He is always the first guy at the club and the last to leave. I think with what he has done for the club and the way he has turned it around is a great effort. On the field he is very passionate and doesn't take any crap and plays the ball and to win a league b&F says that umpires see it this way. I know that he has the commitee and players 100% behind him. So like I said I don't care if you pot me but be realistic before you pot these other blokes.

It is very obvious that you blokes are from around the area in fact us blokes that you are potting probably have had drinks with you at the local pubs it is a pretty pi$$ poor effort for you guys to come on here and say what you are saying. I know that you wouldn't say it to any of our faces in fact you would more than likely be pi$$ing in anyone of our pockets.

Keep up the great posts guys. It is usually a good site to get on and have a read but surely there is something else you could talk about that really is relevant. :thumbsdown:

Buddy i'm the rock and that's it but i'm very close to ronald,either way anybody that takes any of this on here as serious needs to wake up to themselves it's all a laugh..

ALL THE BEST DESTROYER AND FACTS YOU ARE BOTH TOP NOTCH BLOKES
what did you do to facts rock he's very disgruntled? drop him? cut his match payments?

What is with the word POT?? is it the new Pink?? So Rock when you give someone a spray at qtr time are you potting them?? I would hate to be potted by anyone, I mean just imagine it being potted well god life is just not worth living.

Any chance you blokes can move on from the current subject? I barely know any of you but the more I read the worst it gets.

What did we all get up to for New years??

What is with the word POT?? is it the new Pink?? So Rock when you give someone a spray at qtr time are you potting them?? I would hate to be potted by anyone, I mean just imagine it being potted well god life is just not worth living.

Any chance you blokes can move on from the current subject? I barely know any of you but the more I read the worst it gets.

What did we all get up to for New years??

It's something you drink beer out of. Which I had a few to many of last night. Pink is a colour.

Dont flatter them by comparing them to port,some facts on the boys that have played at both clubs.

Tasiyn -pay packet to match his ego-huge
O'Neil - as above and whats better gets paid when injured and not playing
Newman - as posted previously, he has some issues, left the club with his tail and a long line of debt between his legs.
Lindsay-If he has signed it will not enhance his reputation one little bit,the most selfish uncoachable person to leave the districts.

The above are all purely motivated by money and ego,good luck to them if clubs cower to their needs.And the bloke they call nudge,not a bad knock around guy, just dont introduce him to your wife/girlfreind

but l thought everyone who played at the Colts played for the love of the club and minimal match payments:p:p:p

Fair cook, you are a very angry man facts, sounds like a bloke who might be looking for a bit more money per match, you left out a few mercenaries
namely Caddy , Chisnall etc probably add them to list

Caddy and Chisnall on more than $50 a game!!!!!

I cant believe it...........................................;););)

Didn't think big money was thrown around at the Colts :p:p:p

which of the four are you? l will take a stab in the dark-o'neill isn't it?
FACTS = CHOCCY read over the red mans previous posts i think you will find its someone from down hoppers/werribee way you should do some research before you start droppn names

clearly these people arent involved in the WRFL. they pretend to know a lot, but i dont think they know much at all. lets just leave them be and move on to footy talk. who will be the biggest recruit of the year? no doubt Caddy was the biggest pick up in our league a couple of years ago, along with probably Rusty Douglas. Sunshine have been quiet on the recruiting. Might lose a couple to the country but will prob be about the same as last year. a few Hoppers blokes are fairly confident with the names they have picked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back