Western Region Football League team (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Region Football League team

Hit a soft spot big fella?? I probably wouldnt get a game at Hoppers but I am sure the mob I am with will be competitive, probably havent been where they wanted in previous years but we will be ok. You seem a little rattled mate, always on here trying to convince the public that the recruits you blokes have picked up will more than cover for the losses, to me it sounds a little desperate.

Anyhow I am sure as always your mob will be around the mark, I just find it funny that the coach has to get on here and justify to the world what your club is doing.

I will take the luck you offered and run with it, talent only gets you so far knackers ;)

Peace

Yes mate mate i'm very desperate and very rattled ,the proof will be in the pudding and as for what i'm doing on here talking my club up,it's me just talking footy...something i love and just like my clun which i love even more and the players i coach.
Surely you would play hoppers seniors if you have played vfl,you seem to contradict yourself alot.
Private msg me who you are so i can follow your progress this year,and we can stir each other up.
I agree with you about the talent,that's why colts have been great come finals time....lots of character.

Hit a soft spot big fella?? I probably wouldnt get a game at Hoppers but I am sure the mob I am with will be competitive, probably havent been where they wanted in previous years but we will be ok. You seem a little rattled mate, always on here trying to convince the public that the recruits you blokes have picked up will more than cover for the losses, to me it sounds a little desperate.

Anyhow I am sure as always your mob will be around the mark, I just find it funny that the coach has to get on here and justify to the world what your club is doing.

I will take the luck you offered and run with it, talent only gets you so far knackers ;)

Peace

Just reading through a few posts and cookie i would have to say for someone new to the comp ur a fair wank mate sorry! No one cares where ur playn matr let me tell u that! I just hope u can play footy mate because u have had plenty to say! Good luck anyway

Rock just want to no who u guys are playn in round 2 keen to cme have a look at few games our season doesnt start till 19th mate thanks

I would have to agree colts have owned hoppers ever since that FAT DOG Beazer got kicked out just ask him.

I have no idea why everybody bags beaza so what if hes a fat lagging dog that played at hoppers & spotty most of the players who play with those clubs are the same

I have no idea why everybody bags beaza so what if hes a fat lagging dog that played at hoppers & spotty most of the players who play with those clubs are the same

Who has he lagged idiot,must admit not a great lover of hopper's and spotty but at least he has a crack and in no way a dog..

Who has he lagged idiot,must admit not a great lover of hopper's and spotty but at least he has a crack and in no way a dog..

Have to agree bloods, love him or hate him, he has a crack when required, pretty ordinary bloke when on the grog but hey no one is perfect.

I think there may be a few out there who are envious of his collection of premiership medals.

Rock just want to no who u guys are playn in round 2 keen to cme have a look at few games our season doesnt start till 19th mate thanks

If your got the week off then, why dont you come down and watch Albion?
Didnt you win a B'n'F down there???????????????????:confused:

Hey cookie,

How did your mob go up in the GV the last couple of years?

by the sounds of some of the lastest posts people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones????????????:confused:and if albion had hoppers xings area meaning how many young families and kids in area wouldnt hav to recruit and pay the dollars why dont you guys blood your kids instead of paying the dollars and use the resources you are so lucky to have

You might to check the number of kids playing in our 2's the last couple of years.................................:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Stop talking shit Swannees you got thrown out of parks because you got caught going through bags. Just like Kitchen at Werribee and Venner at Altona & Hoppers. As for Beazer he got kicked out of Hoppers because he
couldn't take hes eyes off all the boys snags in the showers you make me sick you snag watcher

Lol. And you had the audacity (look it up if you dont know the meaning) to call me a lagger for no reason. Naming names is just that. You are sounding even more pathetic. Keep going, this is fun.

Just reading through a few posts and cookie i would have to say for someone new to the comp ur a fair wank mate sorry! No one cares where ur playn matr let me tell u that! I just hope u can play footy mate because u have had plenty to say! Good luck anyway

A bit rich mr.broadbent, worry about getting a kick this year at Marby you homo, i know a few of the albion boys are happy to see the back of you.

Hey cookie,

How did your mob go up in the GV the last couple of years?

Hey mate, havent played bush footy for years and never played GV although I wanted to, played a few praccy games against some sides, very skillfull. I know a heap of boys that played up there though, everyone speaks highly of the comp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations BEAZER your my new BITCH for 2008 here are your task

Sunday's -Bacon & eggs back rub followed by a suck

Monday -Cleaning my house followed by a suck

Tuesday -Driving me to football training & giving me a full body wash

Wednesday -Hang around me while I go shopping & spread your checks so I can bang you hard

Thursday -Football training again this time you will suck all the boys off

Friday -Watch me rock at Revolver making sure Ive always got a drink in my hand

Saturday -Game day a full body rub, clean my boots carry my bag, wear my number on your back and follow me from one side to the other, after the game your shout all night

lol. That was actually quite funny. I didnt realise that dills like you had it in them. When do I start? Keep it dark though, bcos your sister wont have anything to do during the week now.

As with Swanees, Im not wasting anymore time on this sh#t. This thread wasnt made for this crap. Grow up peanut and talk footy.

Hey mate, havent played bush footy for years and never played GV although I wanted to, played a few praccy games against some sides, very skillfull. I know a heap of boys that played up there though, everyone speaks highly of the comp.

You were talking about your mob though playing at hoppers this year. Did some of th boys within this mob play in the GV last year or the last couple of years?

Wouldnt be suprised to see Jimmy pop up down there. Would have the link through Kolyniuk and a number of Douttas boys either going there or considering it. If he does play in the WRFL I'll have him right now for league medal. The bloke is a freak.

Wouldnt be suprised to see Jimmy pop up down there. Would have the link through Kolyniuk and a number of Douttas boys either going there or considering it. If he does play in the WRFL I'll have him right now for league medal. The bloke is a freak.

I agree mate. 1 of the best local footballers Ive seen. He has that Chris Judd type explosive pace from a standing start. Would tear the comp apart.

Hows pre-season treating you cabs?

Pretty ordinary mate. I havent been able to string a few good weeks together... either pulled up sore, had too many big weekends or went away for a few days which resulted in no running. We have started back now, so hopefully i can get a few good weeks under my ever widening belt before praccy matches. what about you blokes? u been back at it for a while. we play you guys on a friday this year dont we? think it might be anzac day or something. could be a good night!

never played at parks but was on committee for years when dalton oconnor beattie were coaches was a great club then.

yeah what ever moron they coached the club 27 years ago you said you were down there 10-15 years ago keep making up crap loser

If your got the week off then, why dont you come down and watch Albion?
Didnt you win a B'n'F down there???????????????????:confused:

if you read what i wrote properly u would see that i said - "Rock just want to no who u guys are playn in round 2 keen to cme have a look at few games our season doesnt start till 19th mate thanks"

i didnt specify which games i was going to have a look at. i only asked rock coz i know he's on here a fair bit and likely to reply to me!!!

if you read what i wrote properly u would see that i said - "Rock just want to no who u guys are playn in round 2 keen to cme have a look at few games our season doesnt start till 19th mate thanks"

i didnt specify which games i was going to have a look at. i only asked rock coz i know he's on here a fair bit and likely to reply to me!!!
they play your old club tappy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back