Western Region Football League team (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Region Football League team

yeah it was a good win yesterday but we are still fighting it out with 3 other teams to stay up and yes it would be a very sad thing if we do go down but i think we have the team to stay up and win a few more games and kane was going alright untill he hurt his foot again but speaking to him earlier he says it aint to bad but who knows with him caddy is a gun and will help the colts out in all areas

Skut17 said:
It wouldn't by any chance be the bloke that has come across from the EDFL. Slight fella with sandy coloured hair?? If so, then I definitely understand where you blokes are coming from.

If it is the same bloke there are reason why he moved to WRFL this year!
This umpire is one the most hated human beings in the EDFL, reports blokes every week, insults players with verbal abuse to entice them to answer back, which in turn he then reports the player and sends them off the ground, mind you laughing at them at the same time telling them to get on there bike.
In one game of the footy this year in the keilor night series he gave away 24 50m penalties away....what a joke of an umpire! :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

A little tip men from the WRFL, he bats for the other team.......he doesn't like being told this either...small world but when you have large hollow brown date like his where he tucks his whistle away before and after every game the bloke deserves everything he gets in my opinion.

clicketyclix said:
speculator, come and discuss this with me then you tea leaf.

bloods 05 4 clearences granted at the end of year all to centrals. 2 injured for the last 2 years the other 2 weekly seconds players, and like old beaza still spend more time at the club than at galvin park....please come back with something that will stick

You are still ignoring my comment about you being a Club full off give up's
espically when it comes to going to the FDL and WRFL and lagging blokes in.

You snag chewer.:cool:

i think that most of the top field umpires from wrfl have left the comp over the last few years. ritchie is in vfl (seniors i might add) and dima is up in cairns, craig (umpire in div 1 GF last year) is in Canberra. borg came back from nsw this year and harper and o'donnell are still there. so whoever this guy is from the edfl must be the bottom of the barrel type who came across to this league because he probably couldnt get a game in edfl seniors. if he sounds as bad as he is maybe obe1 should have a word to him

A little tip men from the WRFL, he bats for the other team.......he doesn't like being told this either...small world but when you have large hollow brown date like his where he tucks his whistle away before and after every game the bloke deserves everything he gets in my opinion.[/quote]

Yes he is the former EDFL cross dresser as you have eluded too. Consider him spoken to, also had discussion with the WRFL regarding his behaviour. As you mentioned he verbally bates players to the point of insulting them. This can not and will not be tolerated.

obe1 said:
Yes he is the former EDFL cross dresser as you have eluded too. Consider him spoken to, also had discussion with the WRFL regarding his behaviour. As you mentioned he verbally bates players to the point of insulting them. This can not and will not be tolerated.

Great to hear Obe1, this bloke should be umpiring Auskick, thats all he is good for in my opinion!
Sack him, send him to VAFA comp, they would love him there.
Plenty of **** in VAFA that would love his presents and his hollow brown date.

clickety click said:
speculator, come and discuss this with me then you tea leaf

see you at training on Thursday night,I will wait for you on the little oval, you will recognize me I will be the one with the full pockets. lol

EDFL MAN said:
Great to hear Obe1, this bloke should be umpiring Auskick, that's all he is good for in my opinion!
Sack him, send him to VAFA comp, they would love him there.

Agree he is a drip but to entrust him to umpires kids....yuk.

Asked a q yesterday regarding Keilor's recruit Dave Alloca from South Australia. Do you know anything about him?

Didn't get to the footy on the weekend, though I did read Colts had a good come from behind win. Also Sunshine massive round 1 turn around and Hoppers winning in a tight contest by the looks of the score. TRAVVY43 how did you guys go about turning around your round 1 efforts?.

obe1 said:

Asked a q yesterday regarding Keilor's recruit Dave Alloca from South Australia. Do you know anything about him?

David Allocca(4), good player in my opinion. :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:
Meduim size player with a light to meduim build/frame, has played in South Australia's state side(not sure what year), started the year on the HBF/onball with good skills on both sides of the body and runs all day, breaks lines and takes the opposition on.
Come across with another player from SA Tristen Gum(34), good mates with Travis Gluschenko who had played over in the SAFL a couple of years back.
Great value for money if you ask me.

obe1 said:

Fair point, send him straight to the ammos, they will enjoy him there with out a doubt. :eek:

The Colts beating Parkside the way they did was a massive team building and lifting effort.
True guts and effort required to win from behind and every single bloke on the ground must have the belief that they can do so and the Colts certainly did on saturday.
This will spur the colts on as they are capable of winning in any situation,even 40pts down at 3/4 time and a disgarceful umpire who should be sacked.
As for Parkside that loss will tear there hearts out and will haunt them for a long time (esp losing on there ground)but good sides bounce back and Parkside will need to dig deep to not let what happened last saturday effect there performances in the coming weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EDFL MAN said:
David Allocca(4), good player in my opinion. :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:
Medium size player with a light to medium build/frame, has played in South Australia's state side(not sure what year), started the year on the HBF/ball with good skills on both sides of the body and runs all day, breaks lines and takes the opposition on.
Come across with another player from SA Tristen Gum(34), good mates with Travis Gluschenko who had played over in the SAFL a couple of years back.
Great value for money if you ask me.

Thanks champ, hadn't heard he's name mentioned lately, thought he may be injured/left,was hoping to pass on he's details to WRFL fan, you never know if you dont ask......

bloods05 said:

i must of been knocked on the ANZ, so we can both move on please refresh me on what the original comment was, what blokes have been lagged in ?

dont mind a sausage sizzle

bloods05 said:

i wonder how quickly Colts would take back Lindsay & O'Neill back from the Strathmore Millionaires after such disloyalty in leaving the Colts.????

Are they welcome back???? Would they come back after copping a flogging (on big footy):confused:from loyal colts supporters (who apparently never bag their own) for chasing some coin????

Rock, could you let us know??????????:confused: :confused: :confused:

THE RED MAN said:
i wonder how quickly Colts would take back Lindsay & O'Neill back from the Strathmore Millionaires after such disloyalty in leaving the Colts.????

Are they welcome back???? Would they come back after copping a flogging (on big footy):confused:from loyal colts supporters (who apparently never bag their own) for chasing some coin????

I think your nose is too close to yr bottom matey, even with my limited knowledge of this site and the the pm colts, you would know ( and read ) that any "bagging" was done in jest, rock would be the first to tell you that himself, both blokes are goodfellas and would be more than welcome at that and any other wrfl club. The real question is would they ever want to come back. The light hearted banter went both ways from I have read.:D

clicketyclix said:
i must of been knocked on the ANZ, so we can both move on please refresh me on what the original comment was, what blokes have been lagged in ?

dont mind a sausage sizzle

You obviously aren't to aware of your club's great past of putting bloke's in ,a Gudde one was the ex jack who took court action and another was a Port Colts player who unfortunately had to go down the same path for an on field incident and ended up quite a few buck's out of pocket.

Please Explain...:cool:

THE RED MAN said:

Not to sure what your motive is here redman but if it's trying to start trouble you what get any.
From my point of view it was dissapointing they both left ,but now it has worked out for both parties and not to sure if the boys would ever want to come back, but if they did as there was no drama realy with them leaving except some **** stirring from both sides and some money issues but that all seems to have passed and they boys at the colts still get along with lindsay and o'neill pretty well so if both sides could sit down and talk things through im sure it would all work out.With both players being past bnf winners and premiership players it would be nice to see them in the red and blue again and with the form their both showing in the edfl and some other possible recruits the colts outfit mite only get stronger.SCARRY!!!!!!

WRFLfan said:
Thats the rat he was swearing at players and sticking his finger up at supporters nice dill, calling somw soft decsions he is from the EDFL why is with us in a match of the round game, umpires that are umpiring good should be given them games l thought, Borg was good l rate him as the best umpire in the league you can communicate with him and he listen not like Harper and Dima they are arthourite nazis along with Richie.
In the 3rd quarter there with webb off it was like like 17 men Vs 19 Parkside players when you add the ump. Now people that werent there might think people are going over board, but remember we won so theres no crying over spilt milk sh it, it just was a joke with the other umpire swapping ends with him so there wasnt an all in brawl.
Hopefully he doesnt go to the juniors cause some kids would probalby throw the game in after playing with him, maybe Amos D4 in the resies

We have had him 3 games this year and he has been terrible in every one. And as you say its not over spilt milk as we have won two out of those three. But something has to be done..

RAZA said:
Also Sunshine massive round 1 turn around and Hoppers winning in a tight contest by the looks of the score. TRAVVY43 how did you guys go about turning around your round 1 efforts?.

I dont think the win could be attributed to something we decidied to do differently from our round one flogging, it was more just about the way our team has approached their footy over the last month.

Spotty are a relatively big side and dont have too many short quick blokes. They rotated consistently through the midfield with the aim of remaining fresh however our ability to win the contested ball and run them off their feet to ensure a victory.

Spotty's loss on the weekend was their scond biggest for the year, parkside the only team beating them by more.

bloods05 said:
You obviously aren't to aware of your club's great past of putting bloke's in ,a Gudde one was the ex jack who took court action and another was a Port Colts player who unfortunately had to go down the same path for an on field incident and ended up quite a few buck's out of pocket.

Please Explain...:cool:

finally we're making ground. showing your age here bloods05. when gudde was playing i was still playing jnrs and followed the snrs religiously. i know guude used to be called the human punching bag back then. it was rumoured at the time though that opposition used to take dibs on who could get the first wack in all bcoz he upheld the law to earn a crust. i think one incident was against a ctrl altona bloke (early 90's)??? dont know too much about the story from colts though

alot of water under the bridge since then

Skut17 said:
We have had him 3 games this year and he has been terrible in every one. And as you say its not over spilt milk as we have won two out of those three. But something has to be done..

Put this ump back in Div two to umpire Central Altona for the rest of the year.

I think this year the umpiring is at its lowest point. What is the league doing?? Each club give a lot of money to the leage for administration costs,. which is amazing considering the clubs do all their own team sheets etc. The League as a whole needs to stand up.... having been slightly involved with the umpirers over the last few years this demise has been coming. Unfortunatley the people running the show previously to this year were not practive enough to keep the decent young umps that were coming through.

Just heard that Seddon folded last night. My source was not a usual one so not sure how much to read into it, that is just what i heard. If anyone has heard similar, let us all know. Bring on a general bye if so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back