Western Region Football League team (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Region Football League team

WRFLfan said:
I think he fell out with the coach and got suspened for the last 4-6weeks so that might have been right. Top bloke played juniors with him in Queensland gun junior was playing seniors at 15, how many did he play with Adelaide?

Who did you play for over there? And do agree that Obe1 might be Colts aligned. Do you know Clicketyclixs?
Where has Mad Hoppers Fan gone??????????????

still here read up on the :D:D:D:D talk still!!!
like that use think use are favs. we prefer 2 come nock use off come finals as the under dogs!! your 1s got up but showed use have no depth with ya 2s getting smashed! watched a bit of the 2s first and use really r struggling with the yuck ff. good luck with no injurys because use have no players there 2 come up.

Mad Hoppers Fan said:
like that use think use are favs. we prefer 2 come nock use off come finals as the under dogs!! your 1s got up but showed use have no depth with ya 2s getting smashed! watched a bit of the 2s first and use really r struggling with the yuck ff. good luck with no injurys because use have no players there 2 come up.
well with that kind of response we know who u are, and the pres from the colts is not happy with you with some comment u have been saying so expect a call and make sure you dont cry when he sees u as he will give you a bitch slap.
As for not having depth there was 11 players unavailable and first game we had lost after leading at half time,so good evaluation mercenary,our club is strong on and off the field and we all love it down there and are happy with all our recruits including the two we just signed tonight ADRIAN NEWMAN and GUY CHISNAL with these two guys will make it hard for anyone to knock us off

Mad Hoppers Fan said:
mhf you are a goose when you get smash by the oppersite team you stand up and cop it on the chin.you dont go on about the seconds because the most importen thing is wining the a grade flag if your seconds also win its a bonus.and you should be the last person to bring up finals was'nt it hoppers that went out in straight sets last year.so I sugest you go back in your cave and come back when your willing to say we got beat by a better team on the day will see how we go next time.take it like a man I know there's not to many of yous left in terdville:thumbsdown:

ROCK07 said:
happy with all our recruits including the two we just signed tonight ADRIAN NEWMAN and GUY CHISNAL with these two guys will make it hard for anyone to knock us off

How reliable is this information?

NUTZNBOLTS said:
I think you need to get in a room full of mirrors,
Happily married or not, if your checking out blokes then you need to take a good hard look at your self.

My only question is, do you get in the change rooms after the game and check out the other Colts boys as they get changed? or do you only have eyes for Mr Julier and your wife.

Nah, mate just appreciate good footballers. I used to play a bit of basketball myself at the old albert park stadium in my younger days and can appreciate how hard it would be for this guy to back up after playing footy. As for the change rooms, not that I was looking, but apparently one bloke should change his name to Stacy Massive!

Micka Morris said:
Yeh well I saw Brad Julier make plenty Hoppers players think twice last week. This bloke has to be the recruit of the year. Tough as nails, great skills and apparently goes off to play basketball after the game. Not only that, movie star looks! I tell ya, if I wasn't happily married, I'd probably turn for this bloke.

Yes well I've already turned and I reckon Paul Carson is the sexiest player in the comp.

ROCK07 said:
well with that kind of response we know who u are, and the pres from the colts is not happy with you with some comment u have been saying so expect a call and make sure you dont cry when he sees u as he will give you a bitch slap.
As for not having depth there was 11 players unavailable and first game we had lost after leading at half time,so good evaluation mercenary,our club is strong on and off the field and we all love it down there and are happy with all our recruits including the two we just signed tonight ADRIAN NEWMAN and GUY CHISNAL with these two guys will make it hard for anyone to knock us off

Rock me boy, don't waste your breath on those blokes over the bridge. you came , you saw and you conquered. Granted it was only round 7, but a win is a win, if we lost out there then people would be saying we went up to it. You can only play the hand that's dealt to you so stuff the rest of them. Winning form is good form.

The two "sign on" you have mentioned are "gun recruits" both have the ability to win comp medals in there own right. I wonder what Gotheroo's will have to say about this??

Did see the two fore mentioned blokes going off to dinner with the in -form Moppa Mcbroom earlier tonight.

Fingers crossed the two boys are available asap.

georgemichael said:
Yes well I've already turned and I reckon Paul Carson is the sexiest player in the comp.

You are in luck i hear he is a taker:)

Hotspot said:
I said 5 players to start with and l was being generous, as for being tough i went alright in that department back in the day, i know l never ever ever let my team mates down and always walk of the oval know l had a crack for my jumper and all that goes with it. Sorry to state the truth about Hoppers l actually follow them champ and im shattered but you have to face the truth they lack JAM TART:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Hotspot, how many teams did you play for Son?:cool:
As for back in the day........own up now champ....just stop the bul lsh it and we all may just forgive your verbal dribble! :eek:

p.s Wipe your chin!

What about Brendan McEvoy and Jarrod Dubyna from Yarraville. How they go

Hotspot said:
Just would like to hear what people thought of the Hoppers players that have gone missing in the last two matches, is it justified that players get paid big money and dont produce in the big ones, players that get paid nithing seem to have more of a crack l heard blokes like Koutza went missing again against the Colts after watching him SH IT himself against Parkside when Carson went down was sad and to hear he went missing again well that explains why he was dropped for the 04 GF. I know if one of my old teammates got knocked out l would want to do him pround for the sacrafice that he made for the team, well i feel for the Hoppers fans there seems to about 5 courages players in that team and everyone knows you cant teach or buy you just have got have it COURAGE

That is correct Hotspot you can't buy courage and aren't you shattered about that!. For you to sit there and pick one person out and say he was the only one that went missing at parkside and against the colts, shows that you have no idea about the great game we play. Koutza has been playing some good footy this year and I don't remember him going missing against parkside.

sunline 11 said:
That is correct Hotspot you can't buy courage and aren't you shattered about that!. For you to sit there and pick one person out and say he was the only one that went missing at parkside and against the colts, shows that you have no idea about the great game we play. Koutza has been playing some good footy this year and I don't remember him going missing against parkside.

good to see he's had a crack at the possibly the second smallest bloke in the comp kootsamanis, tough act. we know how couragous you really are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

obe1 said:
Laugh out loud rooboy, got your dads last album released in the seventies, probably out the time you were born, may have been he's inspiration to conceive, as for being in the inner sanctum at the colts, there is no such thing as far as I hear its one in all in.

Raza, your latest revelation of your time in Adelaide, should make you in the late 30's, the gowans boys have been there for years.

Wrong again obe1canKNOBi, you love speculating, you have no clue how old I am or how early in my career I retired. If I was in my late 30's I would've retired when i was 33 because the Gowans arrived in 2000. Let me tell you I'm not that old and playing till i was 33 was out of the question with my old body. Give it up.

:)
sunline 11 said:
Koutza goes well against the sh it sides just telling it as i seen it i have been at every game this year buchannan is another seriel offender at the lack of courage stackes:eek: Ill tell you the ones with rather than the ones without cause that will take up my perpaid time - taylor - frost- camallire- cloanan- p carson - k williams impressive player - doyle in the twos thats about it maybe venner :thumbsu: EDFL man relax mate please youve got me worried relax you hard man youve called my bluff sorry:thumbsu: i just love hoppers crossing and i am sad at what em seeing if there is any hoppers players on here come on boys:thumbsu:

Hotspot said:
:)
Koutza goes well against the sh it sides just telling it as i seen it i have been at every game this year buchannan is another seriel offender at the lack of courage stackes:eek: Ill tell you the ones with rather than the ones without cause that will take up my perpaid time - taylor - frost- camallire- cloanan- p carson - k williams impressive player - doyle in the twos thats about it maybe venner :thumbsu: EDFL man relax mate please youve got me worried relax you hard man youve called my bluff sorry:thumbsu: i just love hoppers crossing and i am sad at what em seeing if there is any hoppers players on here come on boys:thumbsu:
hotspot do you agree with mhf are you happy with your teams effot on saturday and happy to walk away with a seconds victory.we know hoppers had some injurys but I also notice the colts were missing both brackin boys(premiership players)will be interesting how hoppers will go against albion this week and do you know if clonan is back because taylor and phillps are to small to play on james.

bronco27 said:
hotspot do you agree with mhf are you happy with your teams effot on saturday and happy to walk away with a seconds victory.we know hoppers had some injurys but I also notice the colts were missing both brackin boys(premiership players)will be interesting how hoppers will go against albion this week and do you know if clonan is back because taylor and phillps are to small to play on james.

bronco27, there's no point in asking hotspot anything to do with Hoppers, if he was a supporter of the club or played for the club he wouldn't be picking off blokes from the club and calling them cowards. he would also know how to spell the names of players that he mentioned. Everyone from Hoppers that i know has got enough balls to comfront players when they've got an issue with them. your question supprises me bronco27, are you happy when you lose and the seconds win?.

sunline 11 said:
bronco27, there's no point in asking hotspot anything to do with Hoppers, if he was a supporter of the club or played for the club he wouldn't be picking off blokes from the club and calling them cowards. he would also know how to spell the names of players that he mentioned. Everyone from Hoppers that i know has got enough balls to comfront players when they've got an issue with them. your question supprises me bronco27, are you happy when you lose and the seconds win?.
answer to your question is no.but I do know one thing if my team gets beat in the ones I would not talk up me seconds like some people on this thread has.so for mhf to say the colts have no depth because the two's got beat.well I try and keep it nice and simple so you can understand and we can all move on.
hoppers-2or 3 injurys
colts-2 or 3 injurys
the diffence between the two clubs were the 2 or 3 blokes that come in to the team for colts dun there part in colts winning.the 2or 3 blokes that come in to the team for hoppers were not up to it.

bronco27 said:
answer to your question is no.but I do know one thing if my team gets beat in the ones I would not talk up me seconds like some people on this thread has.so for mhf to say the colts have no depth because the two's got beat.well I try and keep it nice and simple so you can understand and we can all move on.
hoppers-2or 3 injurys
colts-2 or 3 injurys
the diffence between the two clubs were the 2 or 3 blokes that come in to the team for colts dun there part in colts winning.the 2or 3 blokes that come in to the team for hoppers were not up to it.

I'll raise you a Clonan, P.Carson and a Puli, I'm sure you don't have the cards to call that bronco27. I think you need to move on champ, don't you have a game this weekend against Sunshine?. As for hoppers, we've moved on, that's what's good about this game, there's always next week.

sunline 11 said:
I'll raise you a Clonan, P.Carson and a Puli, I'm sure you don't have the cards to call that bronco27. I think you need to move on champ, don't you have a game this weekend against Sunshine?. As for hoppers, we've moved on, that's what's good about this game, there's always next week.[/quote
please with a name like sunline you should have more class, but to put puli in as a good player ,come on he has less of a heart than anyone , thats why he didnt play against parkside and colts. As for clonan great player but how is he going after that achellies im sure he has slowed down abit and carson would have changed little mate with 40 shot to 23 but who knows next time u may beat us at our ground where you have lots of places to hide

ROCK07 said:
sunline 11 said:
I'll raise you a Clonan, P.Carson and a Puli, I'm sure you don't have the cards to call that bronco27. I think you need to move on champ, don't you have a game this weekend against Sunshine?. As for hoppers, we've moved on, that's what's good about this game, there's always next week.[/quote
please with a name like sunline you should have more class, but to put puli in as a good player ,come on he has less of a heart than anyone , thats why he didnt play against parkside and colts. As for clonan great player but how is he going after that achellies im sure he has slowed down abit and carson would have changed little mate with 40 shot to 23 but who knows next time u may beat us at our ground where you have lots of places to hide
Sunline change your name you are disgracing it blonk, Colts dont need to bring players in we should have flogged you if not for bad kicking so with the players we have we need to just fine tune. Asw for sticking by your players l will and always can go back to the way you all stuck by CAM BEASLY what an outfit of loyal players and supporters, where can i buy a membership, also notice the massive line at the merchandise tent arent you already robbing people and families of their money when they do all their money at your pokies great club with a clear conscience.
Puli wouldnt get a game in our twos l bet with his heart hes a real club and fan favourite(id nearly rather Borlase ......nearly).
Anyway good luck with Albion. Go Cats
If Davis kicked 7 id hate see what James is going to kick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sunline 11 said:
I'll raise you a Clonan, P.Carson and a Puli, I'm sure you don't have the cards to call that bronco27. I think you need to move on champ, don't you have a game this weekend against Sunshine?. As for hoppers, we've moved on, that's what's good about this game, there's always next week.
move on from the moment we left hoppers sounds like you have too but I don't think all your fans have.
oh yea I call your raise with 20 20 to 19 4 colts still wins.:p

bronco27 said:
move on from the moment we left hoppers sounds like you have too but I don't think all your fans have.
We have a Winner

bronco27 said:

Feral ones, how are we all this fine week! :eek:

Just wanting an update on and off the footy field, how many blokes punched on on the weekend and smack there girfriends around when they got home from the footy club????????
Maybe the great TOC (To touch myself all day long) can given myself an update on how things are going down your way!
Go colts

[/quote] please with a name like sunline you should have more class, but to put puli in as a good player ,come on he has less of a heart than anyone , thats why he didnt play against parkside and colts. As for clonan great player but how is he going after that achellies im sure he has slowed down abit and carson would have changed little mate with 40 shot to 23 but who knows next time u may beat us at our ground where you have lots of places to hide[/quote]

Yes, colts won the game we get that point, how did i know you would pipe up rock07. As for Puli not playing because he's scared, there wasn't much out there to be scared of champ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back