Western Region Football League team (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Region Football League team

WRFLfan said:
Well there you go, do they send any players that dont get a game to Sunshine that was what l was getting at??

We have our wires crossed here, you would know that north would not send players to sunshine.

If we were comparing the system that was proposed with the seddon/ bulldogs alignment, it would be the equivelant to north ballarat having their top up reserve players playing with us.

No ofcourse not..... it was more of a junior developement thing, and i know our kids have benefited from it

Go Doggies said:
No ofcourse not..... it was more of a junior developement thing, and i know our kids have benefited from it
With this bye thing, Clubs like Hoppers would save a stack on player payments if they were meant to play them away, true Sunline 11

WRFLfan said:
With this bye thing, Clubs like Hoppers would save a stack on player payments if they were meant to play them away, true Sunline 11

all of colts locally grown talent in soul caddy, julier, cooper, mc naulty would be wrapped too wouldnt they missing payments

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

WRFLfan said:
Whats there rich history have they won many Div 1 flags?
If the money was right would you have gone there at the start of the year sunline 11.
And how many weeks till your back, it seems like it was a close one on the weekend was the scoreboard correct or where you gunna always win?

They had some fantastic years in the 90's, strong rivalry with Spotswood and won a couple of flags. Money was not the factor in me going to Hoppers as I've already told you WRFLfan. I'll be back next week. The game was scrapy, wet weather footy. I think Stalbans have improved but definately weren't going to beat us, at any stage of the day.

duckduckgoose said:
all of colts locally grown talent in soul caddy, julier, cooper, mc naulty would be wrapped too wouldnt they missing payments

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
There playing for a pie and a can of diet coke. Struck a cord there Choclate Mousse??

WRFLfan said:
Colts V Hoppers i think would be fair to say where it stems from and maybe Hoppers being know for its abundance of law and prision officer history.

Bloods05 isnt happy its fair to say

no tension here from my seat, all in the past and people entitled to their view. case closed

clicketyclix said:
no tension here from my seat, all in the past and people entitled to their view. case closed
cc what happan on the weeken how come they came soo close to us big bad kousta play well did he even tackle any one heard he laid one two years ago

Hotspot said:
Intresting how about the mighty marby who have a finals record of 0 wins

Ha ha love your work.....:thumbsu:
Go the colts.....:thumbsu:

We love Boofa Macnulty....

Hotspot said:
l was with you till you backed the clots

Sorry mate.....:thumbsu:
Good luck to ?????:)
Im sure all the tops sides on the day will be hard to beat...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cantbuyaflag said:
Sorry mate.....:thumbsu:
Good luck to ?????:)
Im sure all the tops sides on the day will be hard to beat...
some times im proud to say go hoppers crossin but at time s they make you angry 2

WRFLfan said:
What happens to blokes that get a week last week is it served for the bye or will they miss the next game as wellie; Fabian Webb)?

Not sure if you caught up with the situation.... At this stage Seddon are forfeiting games (key word forfeiting ) . If this remains the case any suspension which would be served in that game will count as a game. The final decision on the wording of Seddons demise will be the key. The league will decide this later in the week.

clicketyclix said:

I am not bagging you Clix ,there has been quite things that have happen over the year's and i have a long memory,gee i used to love playing against your mob and giving a few of them a clip..:cool:

A couple of testing games this week for a few sides.

Albion v Parkside (Parkside should win on form, but wouldn't want to drop there gaurd after Albions loss to Altona, Coach is fighting for his job)

Colts v Seddon (who knows if this game will go ahead?)

Spotswood v Altona (Danger game for spotswood, Albion did beat Spotswood earlier in the year and now Altona have beaten Albion. big game).

StAlbans v Sunshine (Stalbans at home, Sunshine should win on there form but must be at top of there game)

Yarraville v Hoppers Crossing (Hoppers should account for Yarraville)

Hotspot said:
cc what happan on the weeken how come they came soo close to us big bad kousta play well did he even tackle any one heard he laid one two years ago

fell down acroos hf as camma and venna missed with injury, and this allowed big d.fitz to float freely across the path of d.cars. decided t hit our straps in the last though when disco and cars took the game on and slotted 4 each. kouts did play okay but has inj himself, pretty sure he tackled a few times on satdy with his massive frame

clicketyclix said:
fell down acroos hf as camma and venna missed with injury, and this allowed big d.fitz to float freely across the path of d.cars. decided t hit our straps in the last though when disco and cars took the game on and slotted 4 each. kouts did play okay but has inj himself, pretty sure he tackled a few times on satdy with his massive frame
Seems like Cloanan and Carson have been the rescurers on a few times are you too depending so much

WRFLfan said:
thanxz seems like cloanan and carson have the rescurers on a few times are you depending on them too much

Always good for our guns to be fireing at the rite time, definately don't rely on any one person, as was explained by clicketyclix (Cammerleri and venner out) Clonan and Carson stood up. Every week we blood new local, home grown kids and they all seem to be doing a fantastic job, great for the future. Do you rely on Clarke to much?, If you take away his goals you would have lost a few. That is a fact!.

sunline 11 said:
Always good for our guns to be fireing at the rite time, definately don't rely on any one person, as was explained by clicketyclix (Cammerleri and venner out) Clonan and Carson stood up. Every week we blood new local, home grown kids and they all seem to be doing a fantastic job, great for the future. Do you rely on Clarke to much?, If you take away his goals you would have lost a few. That is a fact!.
Did you watch the game? Its just a by product of a team that can use a few different avenues. And when will home grown talent like yourself be back

clicketyclix said:

heard from a strong source that carson was broken even by a first year st albans 1's player who went off with an a/c joint injury in the last, hence the 4 goals.

Wiggum said:
heard from a strong source that carson was broken even by a first year st albans 1's player who went off with an a/c joint injury in the last, hence the 4 goals.

dunno , good on im , name him full back of the year

Sometimes I wonder why some of you guys even bother with this site, I agree give the young fella praise for doing well, he is a first year senior player, who hasn't been bought but giving his all for his club.. I think some of you fellas have lost sight of this - you talk about loyalty and home grown talent, but don't give credit where it is due. There is nothing better than seeing young talent who has played juniors at your club doing ok in the 1sts - would people agree. It's easy to by cynical about it - but isn't that what local footy is about!!

Go Doggies said:
Sometimes I wonder why some of you guys even bother with this site, I agree give the young fella praise for doing well, he is a first year senior player, who hasn't been bought but giving his all for his club.. I think some of you fellas have lost sight of this - you talk about loyalty and home grown talent, but don't give credit where it is due. There is nothing better than seeing young talent who has played juniors at your club doing ok in the 1sts - would people agree. It's easy to by cynical about it - but isn't that what local footy is about!!

just trying to have a laugh mate, great to see fresh talent rising i agree. to be honest didnt recognise who he was and hope we hear more of him.have you got a name for us ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back