Western Region Football League team (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Region Football League team

I think so, if so it would be a mutual win/win for both parties.

It will be a win for the districts. Along with me we have 6 players from our junior side that won back to back flags returning including Steve Bracchi.
But good to see that you didnt value the contribution i had on the 2 flags we won. Hearing things like that make it a much easier desicion to leave.

How often does Caddy get to training coming from Whittlesea?

And if Lindsay can not live up to commitments at Strathmore, why would Port be any better, is he excused from training as well?

And the way your season finished last year Rock, in terms of injuries eg. hamstring, being a seasoned player it sounds like your training 100% of the time days are over.

Sounds as though some of the core players will be getting a free ride. Will the cracks appear at Port if those guys that are putting in the hard yards on the track end up not getting the rewards??

No cracks to concern yourself about Kit, horses for courses in relation to the training schedules of all players. It would be nieve to think the older guys work as hard as the younger players on the list. As long as everyone meets the standard we set for them , we will continue to do well.

It will be a win for the districts. Along with me we have 6 players from our junior side that won back to back flags returning including Steve Bracchi.
But good to see that you didnt value the contribution i had on the 2 flags we won. Hearing things like that make it a much easier desicion to leave.
good luck for you saints hope you dominate that comp I reackon you will:thumbsu: .looks like the districts will have a good team next year maybe we should have a pracky match next year.lol

if your contribution wasn't valued saints you would not have been selected, so obviously you played a part in both premierships but off the field i don't think you were as committed as you could have been

i think your heart was at the districts but you played at colts because it is the better standard of football, if south were in division 1 of western region or southern you would probably played for them, therefore if you were to go back there it could be one of those mutual win/win situations

your still very young and already played in 2 flags, don't take that for granted young man as they don't come around every year we are very fortunate to be in the position we have been the last 2 to 5 years, if you you go back to districts i wich you all the best as i think you would really dominate there:thumbsu:

Saints mate i appreciated playing with you and think you are a real talent i think even if you do leave you would always be welcome at the colts as every player would be thats the type of club the colts is. Good luck mate. how we going boys im up in Darwin stinking hot. Trained last night its like wet weather footy but with a dry ball very hard to take a clean grab. The boys have really clean skills and are super quik. Looking forward to sunday playing waratahs at four itll be a good weekend when the you boys get up here the coach said who ever wants to play in the twos just has to train thursday night.

good luck for you saints hope you dominate that comp I reackon you will:thumbsu: .looks like the districts will have a good team next year maybe we should have a pracky match next year.lol

thanks for the kind words and to chopsewie to. I will still get down and watch when i can as the districts play a few friday games early in the season. Im sure the 3 peat will be won.
As for the praccy match, ill say what i said to Clarkey last year, good in theory but standard to far apart and no point districts starting with a pumping and the colts starting with an easy game.

dont know who has left but spoke to some one that seen them running around last night looked like quite a few new blokes (all big)

regarding the size of players, how many teams in the comp have dedicated gym programs as part of their pre-season regimes? There seems to be a fair disparity between the physical sizes of teams, for instance spotty always seem to have bigger bodies, where as yarraville are more slight.

chopsewie vbmenu_register("postmenu_6276207", true);
BigFooty Member

Club: North Melbourne

Re: Diamond Valley Footy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadrock
Caddy has been linked to many clubs but I have it on good authority that he is playing with Old Paradians in the ammos and his best mate Rock 07 will be joining him.

cadrock me old mate i don't think theyd let me play in the ammos as i have been paid before [yarrawonga] I have maid my decision i will play at Heidelberg if they go to the Eastern league if not its back to the port colts with rock 07 as his assistant. Im up in Darwin at the moment playing my first game for nightcliff on sunday trained last night its like wet weather footy due to the sweat except with a dry ball which makes it very hard to take a clean grab. The boys all had very silky skills and lightning quik. Does anyone know the Heidelberg verdict.

the once mighty parkside not lookin good with coach , president nischki barbuto n oconnor all resigning plus commitee n alot of players all leavin

the players that wont be playing for parkside next year look like this -
kotoski, cook, taleb, sir bros, berger, stanley, condos, ziggy kadour, gadsen, spider, mussels abou-zied, ravalli, hamza, and alot 50/50 like zavalas bros, juegan, dorward, cockerall and davis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

for now the older players r in charge n r tryin to keep the club alive n competin for 2007

Who looks like coaching - the rumour going around is Tunzi along withthe assistance of John Sharpe - can you confirm this Parksider

the players that wont be playing for parkside next year look like this -
kotoski, cook, taleb, sir bros, berger, stanley, condos, ziggy kadour, gadsen, spider, mussels abou-zied, ravalli, hamza, and alot 50/50 like zavalas bros, juegan, dorward, cockerall and davis

Things seem to be on the up for parks, some die hards getting behind the club and depending on the signing of a coach all looks good. The short list of coaches thus far include Kellaway( Rich ), Shepperbottom ( former braybrook star ) and Caddy ( former yarraville coach ). Good to see they are pro-active.

Also heard that this could be the last year Parkside will be able to play footy on their home ground. This is due to Cricket Victoria and their policy on football being played on District wickets. This could open the door for the proposed merger between Parkside seniors and Caroline Springs juinors in 2008?? Obviously Parkside would relocate to C-Springs....any thoughts?

Things seem to be on the up for parks, some die hards getting behind the club and depending on the signing of a coach all looks good. The short list of coaches thus far include Kellaway( Rich ), Shepperbottom ( former braybrook star ) and Caddy ( former yarraville coach ). Good to see they are pro-active.

Also heard that this could be the last year Parkside will be able to play footy on their home ground. This is due to Cricket Victoria and their policy on football being played on District wickets. This could open the door for the proposed merger between Parkside seniors and Caroline Springs juinors in 2008?? Obviously Parkside would relocate to C-Springs....any thoughts?
big turn around in 2 hours since parksiders post.
hope all this is true we could ill afford to lose another club

big turn around in 2 hours since parksiders post.
hope all this is true we could ill afford to lose another club

Agree with your thoughts on loosing another traditional club, the talks with c-springs have been on the table for a while. Parksider has confirmed sheppa as coach on his own thread?? Haven't heard he has signed on as yet though. He has been helping out at Glenorden thus far. A lot will depend on the player clean out in relation to how many "old club people" return to help out.

This could open the door for the proposed merger between Parkside seniors and Caroline Springs juinors in 2008?? Obviously Parkside would relocate to C-Springs....any thoughts?

Can I do some spying for U Obe1 if this happens.

cant confirm that yet, there still lookin around
Heard from a good sorce its Sheppa,

Also heard former Parkside and Avondale players Kruiljack, Destonavic and Powers had a meeting with St Albans and Powers and Destonavic asked for $475 each and Kolynuk rang Kruiljak after it to ask it was a joke.

if your contribution wasn't valued saints you would not have been selected, so obviously you played a part in both premierships but off the field i don't think you were as committed as you could have been

i think your heart was at the districts but you played at colts because it is the better standard of football, if south were in division 1 of western region or southern you would probably played for them, therefore if you were to go back there it could be one of those mutual win/win situations

your still very young and already played in 2 flags, don't take that for granted young man as they don't come around every year we are very fortunate to be in the position we have been the last 2 to 5 years, if you you go back to districts i wich you all the best as i think you would really dominate there:thumbsu:
True Cougarman, good luck Saints like the boys said youll kill there but youll have to apply yourself sometimes going to a lesser league isnt always that easy you have to and get the ball cause the deliver wont be as good as a higher league.

Also on Caddy he works over this side of the city so the inconvince is getting home at around 9 to a young family which is fair enough.

As for weights at the Colts the boys do weights on their own accord for footy and outside footy as well

How often does Caddy get to training coming from Whittlesea?

And if Lindsay can not live up to commitments at Strathmore, why would Port be any better, is he excused from training as well?

And the way your season finished last year Rock, in terms of injuries eg. hamstring, being a seasoned player it sounds like your training 100% of the time days are over.

Sounds as though some of the core players will be getting a free ride. Will the cracks appear at Port if those guys that are putting in the hard yards on the track end up not getting the rewards??
Will get back to on that answer in mid September

Heard from a good sorce its Sheppa,

Also heard former Parkside and Avondale players Kruiljack, Destonavic and Powers had a meeting with St Albans and Powers and Destonavic asked for $475 each and Kolynuk rang Kruiljak after it to ask it was a joke.
powers n kruljack were luky just 2 play seniors at parks, elvi not bad but only worth half that

watch out for yarraville seddon eagles:)
Keogh is willing to spend some money
we're trying to get under 18 team together so if anyone knows of any kids wanting a fresh start please ring shane his number is on the fence at yarraville:thumbsu:
caddy is desperate for a coaching job he has been ringing around every where and getting knock backs all the time parkside is thinking about it but it looks like another knock back:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back