Western Region Football League team (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Region Football League team

agree with this buddy!!

i'm sick and tired of hearing about how albion are going to improve every year.

it's about time they just shut up and let their performances on the field do the talking.

as far as grounds go in the werribee region, hoppers and glenordan are both rooted.

Tottally agree with you Kooley however I went away with a few of the Albion boys on the weekend and they are very confident that they will be the big improvers with picking up close to 10 players.
Apparently all have been training and look alright compared to recent years.

Tottally agree with you Kooley however I went away with a few of the Albion boys on the weekend and they are very confident that they will be the big improvers with picking up close to 10 players.​

Apparently all have been training and look alright compared to recent years.​
it's good albion picking up 10 new players someone down there needs a pat on the back have they lost any good players.Lets hope that these are ppl that want to play for the club not the $ and can take the club into finals think the biggest positive for albion was getting rid of goldrick players I've spoke to from albion thort he had no idea as a coach.

it's good albion picking up 10 new players someone down there needs a pat on the back have they lost any good players.Lets hope that these are ppl that want to play for the club not the $ and can take the club into finals think the biggest positive for albion was getting rid of goldrick players I've spoke to from albion thort he had no idea as a coach.

Very true Bronco. I think Albion might have lost 2 or 3 I think.
Apparently McGoldrick put in for the coaching job down at St Albans this season after saying he was staying with Albion on the committee.

You sound pumped and ready to fire champ? Aaron James also kicked 100's of goals and we all know how well he went in this league.lol, No harm in pumping yourself up however. Good luck with your goal tally this year and if Albion can get over themselves they may well deliver something other than the weak hearted efforts they have produced over the last few years.
speci what's going on down there in terdland have spoke to about four to five players from your club and have all said the same thing that they were over the grandfinal lost to colts the next day if this is how alot of ppl down there feel wonder how many are playing for the jumber they wear.I know when you guys beat us in 04 it took untill holding the 05 cup and medal to get over it
p.s how's frosty going with the chestmark drills:rolleyes:

speci what's going on down there in terdland have spoke to about four to five players from your club and have all said the same thing that they were over the grandfinal lost to colts the next day if this is how alot of ppl down there feel wonder how many are playing for the jumber they wear.I know when you guys beat us in 04 it took untill holding the 05 cup and medal to get over it
p.s how's frosty going with the chestmark drills:rolleyes:

I'm going ok old fella, just treading water and keeping away from the terds. Have you started training yet? All jokes aside this years loss hurt us heaps and we will be leaving no stone unturned in order to be successful this year. With Keenan Reynalds as ass-coach and with Rowan Smith signing on for 3k a game we are heading in the right direction. As for Frosty and he's chest marking.......only time will tell. Watching the dvd of the game it may have been the foot steps he heard rather than "soft hands"

I'm going ok old fella, just treading water and keeping away from the terds. Have you started training yet? All jokes aside this years loss hurt us heaps and we will be leaving no stone unturned in order to be successful this year. With Keenan Reynalds as ass-coach and with Rowan Smith signing on for 3k a game we are heading in the right direction. As for Frosty and he's chest marking.......only time will tell. Watching the dvd of the game it may have been the foot steps he heard rather than "soft hands"
:eek:

st.albans have the 1 in 4 water exception but the ground is still very dry pretty sure there looking at bores and recycled water as well.

Thanks for the feed back acr!
Anyone else got any information about other clubs grounds and recruitment?
What has happened to all the colts scribes something must be brewing down there! Besides training that is, you normally get minute by minute progress. Don't get me wrong colts i enjoy it i wish other clubs would do the same so we can get all corners of the league.

rowan smith??????

mate i can tell u from the horses mouth that rohan smith isnt playing footy any where even if his mate is coaching so u musnt be heading in the right direction if sunline is still at yor club getting good coin........lol.....

keep dreaming

rowan smith??????

mate i can tell u from the horses mouth that rohan smith isnt playing footy any where even if his mate is coaching so u musnt be heading in the right direction if sunline is still at yor club getting good coin........lol.....

keep dreaming

Thanks for your two bobs worth weapons but you will have to forgive me if I tend not to beleave you. Your track record of who's who, leaves a little to be desired....can remember a post from late last year and you not knowing who " Dumbo" is. Seeing as you are a true Deer Park boy I find that a little strange or perhaps nieve. Also can recall you claiming sunline as your own? As for Tyson making a comeback at parks? When you consider he's exit from footy was centred around him being the infamous "drugs in local footy" bloke, he is right at home if that were to be the case........only speculating of course......Keep in your own backyard please.

Thanks for your two bobs worth weapons but you will have to forgive me if I tend not to beleave you. Your track record of who's who, leaves a little to be desired....can remember a post from late last year and you not knowing who " Dumbo" is. Seeing as you are a true Deer Park boy I find that a little strange or perhaps nieve. Also can recall you claiming sunline as your own? As for Tyson making a comeback at parks? When you consider he's exit from footy was centred around him being the infamous "drugs in local footy" bloke, he is right at home if that were to be the case........only speculating of course......Keep in your own backyard please.

mate get your csi gear and get a little bit more seriuos...............
as for dumbo im sure every 1 knows who is..........
sunline yer i like to bag him and im sure he wont take it to heart........
rohan smith, im his captian in cricket and had big chats with the great man about what he is going to do and what he wants to achieve in life from now on and its far from playing cow paddock football which what local footy would be to him........

lane who doesnt get on the uncle dugs and if get your magnifyinglass out u would read what i quoted properly it could be a possibility if tru.........

sunline is getting good coin yes or no??????yes

there coach is from the bfl to ? how dose his record look
lets hope he has improved over the last three clubs ??
east keilor / keilor park / melton sth or all the recruits will be heading home by round 5 ?:eek:
Hasn't had the best results, but hasn't really had the best sides.. we will just have 2 wait till the season starts. james was a spaz, played 4 himself, and was too old..

not started training yet as I'm geting to the other side of 30 will ease into it maybe 1 or 2 times a week for the first mounth or two.Rowen smith would be a good pick up for you guys just not sure how committed he would be to the team.anyway all the best to you hope you have another good year look forward to the contest in round one can't wait:thumbsu:

not started training yet as I'm geting to the other side of 30 will ease into it maybe 1 or 2 times a week for the first mounth or two.Rowen smith would be a good pick up for you guys just not sure how committed he would be to the team.anyway all the best to you hope you have another good year look forward to the contest in round one can't wait:thumbsu:

All the best to you too champ.....how did you go with the putter today?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mate get your csi gear and get a little bit more seriuos...............
as for dumbo im sure every 1 knows who is..........
sunline yer i like to bag him and im sure he wont take it to heart........
rohan smith, im his captian in cricket and had big chats with the great man about what he is going to do and what he wants to achieve in life from now on and its far from playing cow paddock football which what local footy would be to him........

lane who doesnt get on the uncle dugs and if get your magnifyinglass out u would read what i quoted properly it could be a possibility if tru.........

sunline is getting good coin yes or no??????yes

Thanks for making thing clearer.....I think?? All at hoppers are on good coin...even your under 12 preimership team mate. Although between you and me he is a bit soft. lol

Thanks for making thing clearer.....I think?? All at hoppers are on good coin...even your under 12 preimership team mate. Although between you and me he is a bit soft. lol

good i hope it does, not that im trying to get stuck into u its what he has told me..........

u/12 underfeated premiers i might add sunline 90 something goals fair effort from the big man:thumbsu:

I can tell you that Kolyinuik is not the super coach everyone may think he is. During his time at Doutas his assistant (Brian Grey) was the brains behind the whole operation. Brian would address the players at every interval and he was the one making all the moves during the game. Kolinuik's communication skills are totally atrocious and i'm tipping by round 5 all the players will be sick of him swearing at them, yelling at them and abusing them. He is by far the worst communicator i have ever known for a senior coach. And at St Albans he doesn't have Brian Grey to help him because he is now the senior coach at Douta's.

kolyinuik is a bum ordinary footballer ordinary coach ordinary bloke

now wrfl get your facts right i havent signed at any club
but have seen you play! just look in your own backyard lets face it can play a little but wittmar aint no team player look what happened at east k
oh sorry not allowed to have an opinon on colts players are we ,,, colts great team but each year provides a new challenge word on the street that albion have recruitd well and st albans and sunshine and spotswood
might not have it all your own way,,,,,,just an opinon?????:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:
You lost me on some of your reply, any chance of clearing it Taps. As for Wittmar seems like a good bloke turned up to the first session and came down with a bloke that is highly rated down the club so we'll have to see how it goes any chance of you signing with a WRFL side? maybe we can play on each other.

Tony Tony wake up to yourself and go back to falling into Weapons, please dont reply im over you buddy

You lost me on some of your reply, any chance of clearing it Taps. As for Wittmar seems like a good bloke turned up to the first session and came down with a bloke that is highly rated down the club so we'll have to see how it goes any chance of you signing with a WRFL side? maybe we can play on each other.

Tony Tony wake up to yourself and go back to falling into Weapons, please dont reply im over you buddy

As I recall I was replying to you, as always you reply to my posts. All good, return the favour and keep off my back when things don't concern you.

You sound pumped and ready to fire champ? Aaron James also kicked 100's of goals and we all know how well he went in this league.lol, No harm in pumping yourself up however. Good luck with your goal tally this year and if Albion can get over themselves they may well deliver something other than the weak hearted efforts they have produced over the last few years.
Yeah we all know how well AJ went in this comp he kicked 120 goals in 17 games.
Get ur facts right before you post GOOSE!

Like to know how many he kicked against Port Colts, Hoppers, Spotswood, Parkside, Sunshine. Not many ???

Like to know how many he kicked against Port Colts, Hoppers, Spotswood, Parkside, Sunshine. Not many ???​
Port Colts - 7 from 1 game.
Hoppers - 10 from 2 games
Spotswood - 15 from 2
Parkside - 7 from 2
Sunshine - 12 from 3
St.albans - 15 from 2
Average of 6 goals per game angainst the top sides.
Tell me how many other players in the WRFL or any other Div 1 comp would have done that in a ******** side that was bottom 3 or 4???

Port Colts - 7 from 1 game.
Hoppers - 10 from 2 games
Spotswood - 15 from 2
Parkside - 7 from 2
Sunshine - 12 from 3
St.albans - 15 from 2
Average of 6 goals per game angainst the top sides.
Tell me how many other players in the WRFL or any other Div 1 comp would have done that in a ******** side that was bottom 3 or 4???

what do you care so much for???
impressive record for sure, but should have done more with his footy.

WRFL Annual Report for 2005 has AJ as leading goal kicker with 70 ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back