Western Region Football League team (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Region Football League team

........yeh thats right Hotspot, and you have been down there this year and know all about the players and the coach.
Atleast come on BF and say something a bit more intelligent.
Big game for the Cats this week, if everybody is switched on and the ball bounces the right way for us we should be able to beat Spotty. Have shown in past games we can match it with the top teams [weather or not they've had a s hit day or not!!!!:thumbsdown:]. Like DarrenMelton has said, it comes down to being consistent, and thats the only thing we lack.
Go Cats!
you lack a decent ruckman too

will always enjoy myself where ever it is I go and will be sorry wont be with you blokes in qld but four years in a row to the same state is a bit much for me and the reason you givefor going to qld is because you want to go somewhere hot is crap if you want to work on your tan go to a solarem.never said they were up to finals standed this year just giving credit when it's due.also did'nt colts beat spotty by 8 goals and spotty beat hoppers bye 12 goals so anyone on there day can get beat bye 8 or more goals in this comp get my picture.

but to all different cities in qld mate your going with 1 person and we have a group,it's alwas better with more,if u want i will ask bec for you,be honest no matter where we go the footy trip is always awesome,and to be honest i culdn't care where we went it was burns choie not mine.
PREMIERSIP first FOTY TRIP second we will miss ya squiz that laugh is infectious

lucky albion arent going 2 play finals they might make it 2 the last gam of the year come on there a team sticky taped 2geather from players from sh i t comps and lead by a new player with a sh i t coach

hoppers had there bad one and just before the finals so we ll be fine and have beat the colts at there ownn midfeild game and we ll better for the next time against spots sunshine will struggle ans stalbans will have 2 extra nites trainin
what shit comps are albions players from champ

what shit comps are albions players from champ

No boys we all must stop the silly jokes about albion it is unfair,i believe that they are close to the best team in the comp on their day and i think they can go all the way and take the premiership home,watch out spotty here come the cats.
Brendan Dixon for best in comp.

No boys we all must stop the silly jokes about albion it is unfair,i believe that they are close to the best team in the comp on their day and i think they can go all the way and take the premiership home,watch out spotty here come the cats.
not saying albion are the best side in comp still believe they are still off the mark top 4 sides are yard sticks then albion st albans in next group and then you have your bottom 4 what i said was on there day can match it with top 4 but need to more consistant to get to there level

not saying albion are the best side in comp still believe they are still off the mark top 4 sides are yard sticks then albion st albans in next group and then you have your bottom 4 what i said was on there day can match it with top 4 but need to more consistant to get to there level

Darren knows where Albion are at and he is just flying the flag for his club, as we all do on here. Albion of recent years have talked up their chances of how they are going to be 1 of the sides to beat and never deliver (finals). Not sure who starts this or where it comes from but the club gets brandied with this and a lot of people wait for them to fail and jump on them. Whether they have improved or not, can beat top sides or not means f#ck all if they have nothing to show for it.

how many players would albion have in their side at the moment that have played the baulk of their junior footy at the club?

it would be interesting to compare that with:
Spotty
Colts
Hoppers
Stalbans
Sunshine

i think Albion dont blood their juniors enough, senior coaches their in the past have watched 1s team and not bothered with their junior program which is a shame

Darren knows where Albion are at and he is just flying the flag for his club, as we all do on here. Albion of recent years have talked up their chances of how they are going to be 1 of the sides to beat and never deliver (finals). Not sure who starts this or where it comes from but the club gets brandied with this and a lot of people wait for them to fail and jump on them. Whether they have improved or not, can beat top sides or not means f#ck all if they have nothing to show for it.

Beaza, i reckon it stems from the fact that they recruit 15 new players every year. Milney gets in the papers and says gee whiz, albion are a bona fide flag contender cos they have a new team.

They could do some damage if they can keep a list together for more than a year

Beaza, i reckon it stems from the fact that they recruit 15 new players every year. Milney gets in the papers and says gee whiz, albion are a bona fide flag contender cos they have a new team.

Yeah I agree big balls.

Big news around the traps is JASON CLOKE will don the black and white and line up in the wrfl for parkside.
I am pretty sure his girlfriend has some affiliation at the club,can remember him watching their finals in 2005,aqnyone else shed some lite on this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where you been elephant i can recall last year you saying albion had the colts measure and again at the start of this year,but after those failed attempts we didn't hear from you,but the cats did finally get us so you can spruik now or you can wait to see if you guys can pinch a finals birth.
For your sake hopefully they keep their current list together and get some quality juniors coming through.

For the colts boys out there who is the texas hold em champ at the moment...........Two in a row

Where you been elephant i can recall last year you saying albion had the colts measure and again at the start of this year,but after those failed attempts we didn't hear from you,but the cats did finally get us so you can spruik now or you can wait to see if you guys can pinch a finals birth.
For your sake hopefully they keep their current list together and get some quality juniors coming through.

For the colts boys out there who is the texas hold em champ at the moment...........Two in a row

Hhaa, nah Rock, im not a catter. That prophetic comment about albion having the colts measure was to show one of my albion buds the wonders of big footy!

Personally i love seeing the albion fellas miss the finals year after year

thanks cameron same wave length

Big news around the traps is JASON CLOKE will don the black and white and line up in the wrfl for parkside.
I am pretty sure his girlfriend has some affiliation at the club,can remember him watching their finals in 2005,aqnyone else shed some lite on this.

Justin Dorwoods' sister is engaged to Cloke and they are cousins of my girlfriend, and I havent heard that 1.

that was being whispered around the track down at yarra last nite also Rock - so am very curious to see if it turns out to be true.

that was being whispered around the track down at yarra last nite also Rock - so am very curious to see if it turns out to be true.

Anybody know what the rules are with playing VFL, then playing local footy in the same year. Is it allowed at all/ on byes etc? Couldnt imagine the Bendigo Bombers allowing a state rep player filling in for the mighty Magpies.

Rock you are far too modest…You are surely the best player in the WRFL, An inspiration to us all.
I notice you still haven’t gotten over our victory on your home turf… Must be tossing and turning all night by the sounds of it!!!

Dont understand all this talk bout if albion play there best the will be spotty albion 2 weeks bak couldnt get the job done against a very ordinary and under strength st albans and they only got bak in2 the game coz sunshine relaxed (sunshine overrated anyway)!!!!!! albion do hav some very good players but lack height. spotty well destoy albion tomorrow

By the way heard a good 1 2day!!!!!
j linton 2 the colts in 08??????????????

Dont understand all this talk bout if albion play there best the will be spotty albion 2 weeks bak couldnt get the job done against a very ordinary and under strength st albans and they only got bak in2 the game coz sunshine relaxed (sunshine overrated anyway)!!!!!! albion do hav some very good players but lack height. spotty well destoy albion tomorrow

By the way heard a good 1 2day!!!!!
j linton 2 the colts in 08??????????????

could be true i know his mum really likes me, and i her

Anybody know what the rules are with playing VFL, then playing local footy in the same year. Is it allowed at all/ on byes etc? Couldnt imagine the Bendigo Bombers allowing a state rep player filling in for the mighty Magpies.
This would be a ridiculous thing to do on parkers front as j.cloke is one of the biggest knobs floating around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back