Western Region Football League team (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Region Football League team

You should know not to beleave everything you read or even see at times Leo.
Too early to tell regarding the aches and strains of some. But with the wonders of modern medicine, who knows who will play this week.

I'm sure Dr Chan is also working his wonders with the spotty boys.:thumbsu:

Who is Dr Chan, do spotty actually have a club Doctor?

I know that West has a bit of money to throw around next season and what would you all think about players from your club moving to the newcomers next season?
40 to 50k is not a lot in div 1 and besides which player and cougar, beazer and the rest can atone for this would like to front up to the smallest dryest dirtiest ground in the league 3 times per week. I do not think there are many people who would solely go to a club coming up from div 2 for money especially when the chances are they will struggle for a few years. West should stick with their youth and try and maintain their team in div 1 without having to pay top dollar.

40 to 50k is not a lot in div 1 and besides which player and cougar, beazer and the rest can atone for this would like to front up to the smallest dryest dirtiest ground in the league 3 times per week. I do not think there are many people who would solely go to a club coming up from div 2 for money especially when the chances are they will struggle for a few years. West should stick with their youth and try and maintain their team in div 1 without having to pay top dollar.

A few years back West had a fair bit of money and got to a prelim back in the day when Thomsy was coaching them and they would run out to their own music theme song playing on the loud speaker. They had a massive sponsorship deal with a major sports brand can't remember who it is. Their best player chicky Mcgee will have to put on a little meat to have the same impact as he does in 1st Div. I think that having been a successful div 1 team in the past they should aim to have an impact next year not just survive!

Haha that ground is absolutely shocking. I wonder what it will be like after another dry summer and very little rain, in fact i wonder what most grounds are gonna look like unless we get some serious rain and hope it doesn't become stage 4 water restrictions. Interesting article in todays Age addressing this concerning issue about all sporting grounds requiring water in the coming seasons. Not only football, but cricket, tennis, bowls. What a shame it'll be if the government can't work something out.

Also in regards to West coming up and poaching players from other clubs i highly doubt many will want to make the move, and they are hardly gonna find a plethora of skill from the Div 2 comp to steal. Their best bet as you said Chest would be to work with what juniors they have, and really put the pressure on their reserves to lift the tempo and try develop some depth. McGhee has been a superstar this year and all the credit to him, but he is gonna once again realise Div 1 is a very differnt ball game. Watched the game on the weekend and there is a very big gap. Particularly considering how much West rely on him as their primary source of goals, once a quality defender mans him up, West scoring capacity will be greatly reduced. i'm tipping a very hard year for West unless they can recruit at least half a dozen quality players, and then another half a dozen longer term prospects.
What are West's juniors like?

Haha that ground is absolutely shocking. I wonder what it will be like after another dry summer and very little rain, in fact i wonder what most grounds are gonna look like unless we get some serious rain and hope it doesn't become stage 4 water restrictions. Interesting article in todays Age addressing this concerning issue about all sporting grounds requiring water in the coming seasons. Not only football, but cricket, tennis, bowls. What a shame it'll be if the government can't work something out.

Also in regards to West coming up and poaching players from other clubs i highly doubt many will want to make the move, and they are hardly gonna find a plethora of skill from the Div 2 comp to steal. Their best bet as you said Chest would be to work with what juniors they have, and really put the pressure on their reserves to lift the tempo and try develop some depth. McGhee has been a superstar this year and all the credit to him, but he is gonna once again realise Div 1 is a very differnt ball game. Watched the game on the weekend and there is a very big gap. Particularly considering how much West rely on him as their primary source of goals, once a quality defender mans him up, West scoring capacity will be greatly reduced. i'm tipping a very hard year for West unless they can recruit at least half a dozen quality players, and then another half a dozen longer term prospects.
What are West's juniors like?
will be a long year im with most ppl and cant see anyone from any divvy 1 wantin to play at west !! would have to be 1 of the worst grounds in vic

Is there any chance of Jase Perkins or Matthew Bellingham breaking into the Port Colts senior this week,

Both have been excellent in the Reserves throughout the finals series, those two along with Shannon Franklin, Nathan Davey and Kane Heffernan have all played some great footy over the last 3 weeks,

These 5 players and a few more not mentioned will be excellent senior players at the Colts next year given the opportunity and the next 10 years that follow.

Good Luck on Saturday to all the Boys at the Colts, hopefully the Reserves can get over Hoppers and win the Flag and the Seniors can smash Spotty and deliver the club the 3peat.

Go Colts

A few years back West had a fair bit of money and got to a prelim back in the day when Thomsy was coaching them and they would run out to their own music theme song playing on the loud speaker. They had a massive sponsorship deal with a major sports brand can't remember who it is. Their best player chicky Mcgee will have to put on a little meat to have the same impact as he does in 1st Div. I think that having been a successful div 1 team in the past they should aim to have an impact next year not just survive!
The number one thing for any player or club to do at the start of the year is to set REALISTIC and ACHIEVABLE goals. Lets be honest bones Mghee knows west will struggle and does not want to be the captain behind the fledging ship in div 1. Who would. West must look at surviving the first few years just like altona have and then attempt to build from there. They do not need to go and buy players all they need to do is play their ground to their advantage and they will survive div 1. They will need a few key position players and there are not many in this league I can think of who will move to west. Most clubs need key position players but none come to mind who would make the move because of cash. For example a matt montabello or a morgan king or even a Jason Clark could get good coin at west but they would not leave their homes.. Ask west to give trent dell a call... he has gone walkabout but may come back for a little cash..
Watch out for chests grand final preview tomorrow...........

The number one thing for any player or club to do at the start of the year is to set REALISTIC and ACHIEVABLE goals. Lets be honest bones Mghee knows west will struggle and does not want to be the captain behind the fledging ship in div 1. Who would. West must look at surviving the first few years just like altona have and then attempt to build from there. They do not need to go and buy players all they need to do is play their ground to their advantage and they will survive div 1. They will need a few key position players and there are not many in this league I can think of who will move to west. Most clubs need key position players but none come to mind who would make the move because of cash. For example a matt montabello or a morgan king or even a Jason Clark could get good coin at west but they would not leave their homes.. Ask west to give trent dell a call... he has gone walkabout but may come back for a little cash..
Watch out for chests grand final preview tomorrow...........

Do you know of any player movements within this league or elsewhere so far?

I am an EDFL person and I have heard they may be a few Doutta Stars players possibly moving to St Albans with Steven Kolynuick.

One thing from the Essendon District I have to admire is Jason Clarke and Port Colts. They just have a winning culture where they win and win, even when they are against the odds.

Port Colts have a 5 goal advantage just with their unity as a team and intimidation to a certain level. The way they turn it on when it counts should be highly respected.

In saying that I think they will beat Spotswood by 15 pts this week in a thriller.

where is the grand final being played at this week and whos in he 2's granny as well

I am an EDFL person and I have heard they may be a few Doutta Stars players possibly moving to St Albans with Steven Kolynuick.

One thing from the Essendon District I have to admire is Jason Clarke and Port Colts. They just have a winning culture where they win and win, even when they are against the odds.

Port Colts have a 5 goal advantage just with their unity as a team and intimidation to a certain level. The way they turn it on when it counts should be highly respected.

In saying that I think they will beat Spotswood by 15 pts this week in a thriller.
Gee mate, so what if clark is your brother and all but stop on the admiration. Laying it on a bit thick dont you think

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not heard anything as of yet but big footy readers are always the first to find out.
A few big rumblings coming from yarra already and the season not over just yet... Will let you know when these are confirmed and aslo a big shake up at glenorden is under way.
Ran into the one and only aaron freeland about an hour ago getting a bite to eat and still no news on the altona coach. He will reapply but not to find out for a while.
A guy like that may be good at yarra. Very good player and also a good footy brain.

I think some of these boys are still playing footy and from last reports I think this is where they have played or are playing.

Kane Roach - Albion

I am not to sure how accurate this information is, but I do remember it had a mixture of some good young players and steady older heads. The young guys really stood up in that game and played some really good footy.

Can anyone add a comment to some of these players who played in this game?

Roach did have a solid year that year, after that went to play Cricket in England for a few years and some months in India.

Find him on BigCricket under TheHumanMicrophone.:thumbsu:

PM me who this c#nt is and I will confront him about it. At no stage have I EVER punched a female and never would. The story is long and wont go into it but at the end of the day I pushed her in the top of the chest (and barely enough to push her off balance). As Ive said on previous posts when this came up I did the wrong thing by even touching her in ANY way, which Im definitely not proud of. Unless you know the whole story, and the facts, f#ck off and stop saying this sh#t, otherwise tell me who said this. Ive f#cked up enough in my time without dills like you guys getting on a public forum and writing sh#t you know nothing about.
dont shoot the messanger beaz just ask the question theres no need 2 send me threatning private messages callin me a cu nt and threatin 2 find outy who i am its just ive know you for years and was shocked now you say you pushed her well why even do that why couldn you just walk away

maybe colbol can help out and defen you like mates should

get out of his arse he needs it play this week

dont shoot the messanger beaz just ask the question theres no need 2 send me threatning private messages callin me a cu nt and threatin 2 find outy who i am its just ive know you for years and was shocked now you say you pushed her well why even do that why couldn you just walk away

why worry bout it champ what are you trying to archieve by bringing it up ob you are not a mate of cams can imagine you being a backstabbing trouble maker cause trouble then run away

I am usually the one hanging it on people here,why post something if you don't know about it yourself.If any guy has punched/hit/pushed a girl the only reason you would do it is if she deserved it.I don't think any guy would hit a girl for no reason unless he is a low life drugged up scum bucket that has nothing to live for and she won't hand over any more cash for another hit.Maybe that person is Hotspot.Big deal if beazer or anyone else pushed or hit someone,sh.t happens.It's obvious that it wasn't anything major or else he wouldn't be playing footy.

Can't wait for Saturday's game,two spearheads up forward for each team,could end up being a goal shootout.
With this sh.t on Beazer going around it will probably fire him up now and come out and be BOG and kick the winning goal to get spotty over the line in a thriller.

back in may..........

so spotty wins again,big f u c kin deal.They will just choke come finals time,wait for next few games they will s h i t themselves when they come up against a good team [quote]

Change of heart foxxy??

back in may..........

so spotty wins again,big f u c kin deal.They will just choke come finals time,wait for next few games they will s h i t themselves when they come up against a good team [quote]

Change of heart foxxy??

You are right I have changed my mind,I must be a sheila.
Anyway,after seeing them twice in the last Month or so they will and have matched up a bit better than the colts.With some injury concerns with some colts players and spotty having a bit of a break,they will probably come up and run over the top of them in the last quarter,but will have to come from behind to win.

Why does everyone seem to love to hang shit on Beazer? People make mistakes, but no one else seems to be called out about it as much as him.

As for shooting the messenger, if you were so "Shocked" about it, why not send him a Private Message instead of bringing it back up in the public domain, which would just cause trouble?

You're a clown. Posting something inflammatory and then backpedaling like a little girl. :thumbsdown:

I am usually the one hanging it on people here,why post something if you don't know about it yourself.If any guy has punched/hit/pushed a girl the only reason you would do it is if she deserved it.I don't think any guy would hit a girl for no reason unless he is a low life drugged up scum bucket that has nothing to live for and she won't hand over any more cash for another hit.Maybe that person is Hotspot.Big deal if beazer or anyone else pushed or hit someone,sh.t happens.It's obvious that it wasn't anything major or else he wouldn't be playing footy.

Can't wait for Saturday's game,two spearheads up forward for each team,could end up being a goal shootout.
With this sh.t on Beazer going around it will probably fire him up now and come out and be BOG and kick the winning goal to get spotty over the line in a thriller.

As I said, I shouldnt have touched her at all and Im not proud of the fact I did. Im sure the other parties involved aren't too impressed with being named on here, just as I havent about this. Lets drop it and get on with the reason why we all write sh#t on here, footy.

Hope you are right about us winning. 1 medal would be enough but I wouldnt knock back a 2nd. There are much better players than me running around out there though.

As I said, I shouldnt have touched her at all and Im not proud of the fact I did. Im sure the other parties involved aren't too impressed with being named on here, just as I havent about this. Lets drop it and get on with the reason why we all write sh#t on here, footy.

Hope you are right about us winning. 1 medal would be enough but I wouldnt knock back a 2nd. There are much better players than me running around out there though.

Stop falling in cam just let it go your alot better than that...
I heard crackers had an accident at work true or false......i hope not as much as it would enhance our chances, if he was not there,i want him there the grand final needs the better players out there.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back