Western Region Football League team (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Region Football League team

Stop falling in cam just let it go your alot better than that...
I heard crackers had an accident at work true or false......i hope not as much as it would enhance our chances, if he was not there,i want him there the grand final needs the better players out there.....

Not sure to be honest. He has had a few accidents at work. He got the clap at least twice from work I know that.

Nice Pic in the local papers today:

dsc00619zx6.jpg

Not sure to be honest. He has had a few accidents at work. He got the clap at least twice from work I know that.

Come on cam you would know,obvious it's all crap,i heard he had cut his leg and had stitches but would be right to play as i have said earlier by the time the game starts we all know who is in and who is out....

Is there any chance of Jase Perkins or Matthew Bellingham breaking into the Port Colts senior this week,

Both have been excellent in the Reserves throughout the finals series, those two along with Shannon Franklin, Nathan Davey and Kane Heffernan have all played some great footy over the last 3 weeks,

These 5 players and a few more not mentioned will be excellent senior players at the Colts next year given the opportunity and the next 10 years that follow.

Good Luck on Saturday to all the Boys at the Colts, hopefully the Reserves can get over Hoppers and win the Flag and the Seniors can smash Spotty and deliver the club the 3peat.

Go Colts
hard side to crack into even with injuries jase perkins would be a huge chance though the others i doubt......

Come on cam you would know,obvious it's all crap,i heard he had cut his leg and had stitches but would be right to play as i have said earlier by the time the game starts we all know who is in and who is out....

I agree with you about who is playing and who isnt. Its an AFL load of sh#t trying to hide who is, and who isnt playing. I seriously dont know. He was gone b4 I got off the track last night. You are red hot though bcos I dont even know.

back in may..........

You are right I have changed my mind,I must be a sheila.
Anyway,after seeing them twice in the last Month or so they will and have matched up a bit better than the colts.With some injury concerns with some colts players and spotty having a bit of a break,they will probably come up and run over the top of them in the last quarter,but will have to come from behind to win.

First of all no injury concerns at all know so we are flying no excuses from our end,all players from last week will be available and if not picked in the seniors will play reserves and masis will also be available.
Now as for being run over the top of ,i will tell you the last two years we played every week of the finals and in both grand finals we trailed at 3/4 time and we ran over the top to win,personaly i think it is better to have your body finals hardened and be ready for the pressure that comes in a grand final,spotty have played 1 game in 4 weeks and some of their players preparation is worse than that.

[/b]

First of all no injury concerns at all know so we are flying no excuses from our end,all players from last week will be available and if not picked in the seniors will play reserves and masis will also be available.
Now as for being run over the top of ,i will tell you the last two years we played every week of the finals and in both grand finals we trailed at 3/4 time and we ran over the top to win,personaly i think it is better to have your body finals hardened and be ready for the pressure that comes in a grand final,spotty have played 1 game in 4 weeks and some of their players preparation is worse than that.

good luck on the weekend a 3 peat is very very rare in football i dont think its happened in our comp for over 30 years i think the great braybrook sides of the 70's was the last (could be wrong)
any way history beckons good luck.:thumbsu:
(ouch)

For the history buffs - 1st Division Grand Final results back to 1970:

2006 Port Colts 14 12 96 def Hoppers Crossing 14 10 94
2005 Port Colts 12 16 88 def Parkside 6 7 43
2004 Hoppers Crossing 10 6 66 def Port Colts 8 12 60
2003 Parkside 11 8 74 def Spotswood 10 9 69
2002 Hopers Crossing 18 11 119 def Parkside 18 5 113
2001 St Albans 15 9 99 def Hoppers Crossing 10 7 67
2000 Parkside 9 13 67 def St Albans 7 8 50
1999 Port Colts 8 21 69 def Parkside 8 4 52
1998 Port Colts 13 8 76 def Spotswood 10 7 67
1997 Yarraville 19 10 124 def Parkside 15 12 102
1996 Parkside 17 11 113 def Yarraville 16 10 106
1995 Spotswood 17 7 109 def Deer Park 10 12 72
1994 Deer Park 17 9 111 def Spotswood 11 7 73
1993 Spotswood 23 13 151 def Seddon 5 11 41
1992 Seddon 12 2 75 def Spotswood 8 7 55
1991 Seddon 18 15 123 def Spotswood 12 15 87
1990 Spotswood 21 17 143 def Deer Park 8 8 56
1989 St Albans 11 12 78 def Deer Park 5 16 46
1988 St Albans 10 4 64 def Albion 7 4 46
1987 Spotswood 18 8 116 def Sunshine YCW 11 11 77
1986 Albion 14 22 106 def Wembley Park 10 7 67
1985 Albion 15 10 100 def Sunshine YCW 11 15 81
1984 Spotswood 16 16 112 def Wembley Park 7 12 54
1983 North Footscray 12 14 86 def Parkside 12 11 83
1982 West Footscray 16 8 104 def St Albans 9 15 69
1981 Parkside 15 15 105 def North Footscray 7 12 54
1980 North Footscray 13 12 90 def Spotswood 13 6 84
1979 Braybrook 6 13 48 def St Albans 5 18 48
1978 North footscray 10 12 72 def Albion 9 9 63
1977 Spotswood 12 6 78 def Kingsville 8 15 63
1976 Seddon 9 12 66 def Albion 7 14 56
1975 Braybrook 10 16 76 def West Footscray 9 10 64 (REPLAY)
1974 Braybrook 11 10 76 def Albion 9 9 63
1973 Braybrook 15 12 102 def Albion 9 8 62
1972 Spotswood 10 15 75 def North Footscray 9 13 67
1971 Spotswood 15 12 102 def Parkside 14 15 99
1970 West Footscray 14 8 92 def Spotswood 11 14 80

Hot off the Press. Big bad Ray Jensen is to retire after Saturday. Next Injury from a few weeks ago is worst than first thought. From a good source too! Any one know anything about this?

Hot off the Press. Big bad Ray Jensen is to retire after Saturday. Next Injury from a few weeks ago is worst than first thought. From a good source too! Any one know anything about this?

Good chance the Port blokes will test it out on satday if he plays.

Ray is fine,crackers is flying,all the colts boys are fit and these meaningless games will be to no advantage once the ball is bounced,this will be a great game of to quality sides,colts going for a 3 peat and spotty trying to win back some credibility after not winning the big one for 15years.No team will give an inch and the game will be up for grab at 3/4 time and then the colts will take over in the last 20mins and win by 21points and create history in winning 3 in a row and then we will be back next year to make it 4 something no other team has ever done......
GO COLTS................

2004 Hoppers Crossing 11 6 72 def Port Colts 8 12 60

I'm prett certain that we only lossed by 6 points but i just looked in the wrfl book of history and they have scores 11.6.66 to 8.12.60,so not sure the final score but i think it was only a goal.
Last 4 year colts hoppers have played two grand finals and two prelims and our only loss was that gf we think we were unlucky to loose that but i suppose we were lucky to win last year.
That hurt of loosing one really makes them that more special when you win and i know that even though we have got the last two that one we loss still hurts alot of our boys and keeps us striding towards another PREMIERSHIP...........

2007 PORT COLTS 12.12.84 DEF SPOTSWOOD 9.10.64

Ray is fine,crackers is flying,all the colts boys are fit and these meaningless games will be to no advantage once the ball is bounced,this will be a great game of to quality sides,colts going for a 3 peat and spotty trying to win back some credibility after not winning the big one for 15years.No team will give an inch and the game will be up for grab at 3/4 time and then the colts will take over in the last 20mins and win by 21points and create history in winning 3 in a row and then we will be back next year to make it 4 something no other team has ever done......
GO COLTS................

Heard it from a family member of his, so is interesting. Love your confidence rock history means nothing come finals and the greatness you guys have achieved in the last 2 season are wiped away. The year is 2007 and a new champion will be crowned. It will be a cracker of a game no don't. seems you have pencilled it in already. Hmmmm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard it from a family member of his, so is interesting. Love your confidence rock history means nothing come finals and the greatness you guys have achieved in the last 2 season are wiped away. The year is 2007 and a new champion will be crowned. It will be a cracker of a game no don't. seems you have pencilled it in already. Hmmmm

I think i know what's required to take that final step of glory mate,and no have not pencilled it in just yet, i realise alot of work to be done yet but i feel very confident in the list we have to choose from and how our fitness and our match ups will play out this week we pride ourselves on learning from our losses and you will see that this week.....

2004 Hoppers Crossing 11 6 72 def Port Colts 8 12 60

I'm prett certain that we only lossed by 6 points but i just looked in the wrfl book of history and they have scores 11.6.66 to 8.12.60,so not sure the final score but i think it was only a goal.
Last 4 year colts hoppers have played two grand finals and two prelims and our only loss was that gf we think we were unlucky to loose that but i suppose we were lucky to win last year.
That hurt of loosing one really makes them that more special when you win and i know that even though we have got the last two that one we loss still hurts alot of our boys and keeps us striding towards another PREMIERSHIP...........

2007 PORT COLTS 12.12.84 DEF SPOTSWOOD 9.10.64

You are right, it was 6 points

heres a fact and i no it doesnt mean much but with both colts teams in the granny, in the edfl a grade both greenvale resys n seniors won the flag, in b grade both marbynong park resys n seniors won the flag and in wrfl div 2 both west footscray teams won the flag, can the colts keep the pattern rollin

heres a fact and i no it doesnt mean much but with both colts teams in the granny, in the edfl a grade both greenvale resys n seniors won the flag, in b grade both marbynong park resys n seniors won the flag and in wrfl div 2 both west footscray teams won the flag, can the colts keep the pattern rollin

Gee i hope so these pattens usually follow suit

Does that mean the big fella may show the port colt's player's what he is really made of seeing being reported won't matter for next year..

last game of the year boys and girls who are you going to tip, colts 3 peat or will spotty end the run and start there own era

don't be shy start getting your tips in...........

the cougar says colts by 10points

There is no way known that colts will get the double, Hoppers reserves have 30 players to pick a team from and Adam Taylor is one of them,to his credit he has declined to play to allow a young one to play instead.
Hoppers reserves will win by 10 goals +
Then unfortuantley for colts they will go down in the big one also.

With Jenson,have known this bloke for quite a few years now,the reason he left Seddon was so that he could play finals football.This year he is and it is now a grand final,he will want to go on next year to have a chance at a double.

last game of the year boys and girls who are you going to tip, colts 3 peat or will spotty end the run and start there own era

Think spotty will be more determined than the last grand finals they have been in the past 10 yrs but we all know colts do fire up on centre stage . In saying that spotty will get up by 12 points.

Seniors - Colts by 11 points
Reserves - Hoppers by 46 points

There is no way known that colts will get the double, Hoppers reserves have 30 players to pick a team from and Adam Taylor is one of them,to his credit he has declined to play to allow a young one to play instead.
Hoppers reserves will win by 10 goals +
Then unfortuantley for colts they will go down in the big one also.

With Jenson,have known this bloke for quite a few years now,the reason he left Seddon was so that he could play finals football.This year he is and it is now a grand final,he will want to go on next year to have a chance at a double.

I doubt that the game will be much difference than the first time colts to have a number of players back and have about 28 to pick from.

I think you will find jensen has played finals the last two years also ,losing an elimination last year to parkside and the year befor to the colts in the first semi,he is young and fit so i'm sure he will play on.

COLTS TO WIN BOTH GAMES

crackers i see you are reding mate but not writing,is that because you have become all superstitious,or the nerves have taken over just remember that advice i sent you,it's only a game mate so if you fail don't worry to much about it at least you help get the team this far.......

Well, today i may have stumbled on a Hutchy type story. Im sure there would be plenty of Spotty people dying to know my information in regards to Colts... but due to my deep dislike of Spotty i will keep this to myself. Will tell all after the granny, which Colts should win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back