Western Region Football League team (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Region Football League team

from this, the forum can probably all agree that Pacal likes penis and obviously had a crack at Montebello and Jensen and got knock back! It's ok, i'm sure you can find another penis to fill your ar#ehole :thumbsu:

How could you stick up for 2 known informers you imbosile
Everytime montebello goes to the tribunal someone gets weeks
I think your the one up there arses goose :eek:

i agree this point is done to death but if you or anyone else thinks that umps foloow the rules to the letter of the law all the time,you are grossly mistaken,umpires are human just like us and get emotionaly involved also,not that i agree with it but it's just human nature.
As for borgy good umpire so just let him go,i think he has been taken out of context.
As for crackers stop acting like your a tough guy,yes you can play a bit but i seen when cook bashed you and you were sooking like a girl

sorry mate ill stop acting like a tough guy.....what shall i do tap the keys a bit softer on the keyboard? any other ideas for me to do so i can stop being a tough guy on big footy?

saw both of these incidents as well must agree that its not hard to throw those cream puffs when keenans got a hold of the bloke your punching also if i remember correctly jensen and james were scuffling for most of that quarter and as james was being dragged by the coach the two went at it was quite a sight too see no backward steps from neither but james i think kikd 9 goals that game :thumbsu: one of the very few albion won down at spotty in recent years

for the record james kicked 13 goals that day on jenson the so called backman of the year so bring back the biff so we can sort the men from the women[spotty.yc and hoppers][/quote]

didnt kick 13 against us, never has.....and i think we won that game, and the main reason we did is cause jensen got james off his game

for the record james kicked 13 goals that day on jenson the so called backman of the year so bring back the biff so we can sort the men from the women[spotty.yc and hoppers]

didnt kick 13 against us, never has.....and i think we won that game, and the main reason we did is cause jensen got james off his game[/quote]

round 5 2006 spotswood 14.15.99 albion 17.9.111

didnt kick 13 against us, never has.....and i think we won that game, and the main reason we did is cause jensen got james off his game

round 5 2006 spotswood 14.15.99 albion 17.9.111[/quote]

poor kicking always gets us, probably my fault.....

think the game in question is a different round, or maybe im just talking sh1t again.

round 5 2006 spotswood 14.15.99 albion 17.9.111

think the game in question is a different round, or maybe im just talking sh1t again.[/quote]

It must been your kicking james manson
& what did happen with cook that day ?

think the game in question is a different round, or maybe im just talking sh1t again.

It must been your kicking james manson
& what did happen with cook that day ?[/quote]

probably was my kicking always struggle at albion (and most other grounds also)

no idea bout cook, dont recall ever having a run in with him, did have some trouble with another parkside guy years ago, maybe thats what he is refering too!

dont wanna say to much, trying to not be tough!!!

actully the game in question was at spotty...james got sent off and goldy berated him and he came back on the ground and pretty much won the game

Pull your head in mate. Maybe people should stop hitting him everytime he goes for the ball. Honest bloke! So what Jensen is massive get over it people the man trains like a machine. Yes i'm a Spotty supporter but i have tried not to be bias on here but comments that have been going around here lately are a disgrace, and has made me realize how many cowards are out there who want to have pot shots at guys on their computers. Do us all a favour next time you see these 2 Spotty premiership captains out some where either have a chat with them and get to know them or back up the rubbish you say on here and have a go at them if you think they are cream puffs you should have nothing to be scared of!

yea monty is a top bloke, dont know jensen...but dogs probably just try and smash monty coz he gets a fair bit of the ball. havent seen spotty play in a while but from what i remember wouldnt have a clue why you blokes hate the man so much.

yea monty is a top bloke, dont know jensen...but dogs probably just try and smash monty coz he gets a fair bit of the ball. havent seen spotty play in a while but from what i remember wouldnt have a clue why you blokes hate the man so much.

It's because he has an abnormally large nose ! ahahahahahaha..........

Nah, don't know the guy (Monty) personally, but seems to be an alright kind of bloke.

Totally off topic (It was boring anyway)...........

Beazer, how are the slips treating you ?

so what did you achieve this year *******?
these guys captained div 1 premiership side then announced later would play for zilch next year to help the club keep the side together, thats the sort of blokes they are.

oh before you ask my achievement,

i got to drink out of their premiership cup

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Totally off topic (It was boring anyway)...........

Beazer, how are the slips treating you ?

Yeah mate. Had an unfortunate experience playing cricket a few weeks back. Id suggest not playing cricket when you have gastro.

Well what a riveting read the last couple of pages have been.

Just an update on the Kangas pre season to date. Finished our pre xmas training on Wednesday night with a Triathlon. 250m swim, 10km bike and 4km swim. Numbers pre christmas started off well averaging around 35 for the first three weeks however as december wore on the numbers levelled out to between 25 and 30.

The training has been pretty solid with a couple fo 4km time trials, couple of beep tests, 3 x 1km time trial test, agility and speed testing. Have a decent break now (with our own training program) and regroup on Monday 4 February to warm up for the 2008 season.

Just an update on the Kangas pre season to date. Finished our pre xmas training on Wednesday night with a Triathlon. 250m swim, 10km bike and 4km swim. Numbers pre christmas started off well averaging around 35 for the first three weeks however as december wore on the numbers levelled out to between 25 and 30.

The training has been pretty solid with a couple fo 4km time trials, couple of beep tests, 3 x 1km time trial test, agility and speed testing. Have a decent break now (with our own training program) and regroup on Monday 4 February to warm up for the 2008 season.

Feb 4th that is a late start mate? 6weeks off? Almost a waste having started before xmas!

late start in feb probably because they hit it prety hard pre xmas. That's a pretty intense couple of weeks leading up into xmas Travvy.......boys woulda felt better for it im sure.

I recon thet's prolly better too, work hard pre-xmas for a longer break and then when you get back in feb it's 3-4 weeks of hard stuff with some praccy matches thrown in. Otherwise it's light stuff pre xmas, and then a hard arse slog from mid jan. The longer break in the middle is a good idea if you ask me :thumbsu:

late start in feb probably because they hit it prety hard pre xmas. That's a pretty intense couple of weeks leading up into xmas Travvy.......boys woulda felt better for it im sure.

I recon thet's prolly better too, work hard pre-xmas for a longer break and then when you get back in feb it's 3-4 weeks of hard stuff with some praccy matches thrown in. Otherwise it's light stuff pre xmas, and then a hard arse slog from mid jan. The longer break in the middle is a good idea if you ask me :thumbsu:

I personally feel that sunshine just wasted there time pre xmas if they are having 6 weeks off in the middle just as they start to improve their fitness they stop. They would have been better off not starting before xmas and come back mid Jan, just a personal opinion though, i guess they place players fitness in the hands of the individual.

exactly...why would you bust your sacks that hard and then just lose all of it over the break..might need a smarter fitness adviser down there i think. so i guess none of the boys will be drinking over christmas haha

Each to their own, I suppose Travvy.

From the outside looking in, fitness isn't the thing that holds sunshine back.

Well, a bit of footy talk. Good to hear.

All responses have their valid points. The pre xmas training has been quite intense and a regimented program has been put in place throughout the break. All players have been tested in a variety of areas prior to xmas and post xmas testing will be taking place once we resume. All players are expected to come back producing better beep and time trial results in Feb.

This will be a challenge in itself, there has been some pretty good pre chrissy results.

Sunshine have a relatively young and active core group of players that tent to work hard on their fitness outside of footy. I am sure the fitness of the group when resuming on February 4 will not be an issue.

The 4km swim would have been tough. lol

exactly...why would you bust your sacks that hard and then just lose all of it over the break..might need a smarter fitness adviser down there i think. so i guess none of the boys will be drinking over christmas haha

Surely training b4 xmas has to be better for you than not training at all, even if you do lose a bit of it.

haha ur right Beazer, id still be going if it was a 4km swim! nah it was meant to be a run... which was tough. absolute killer. pretty easy for blokes like Travvy, riding around on his high priced racing bike. no wonder he won the thing.
Many clubs go about there training differently. Its been said that Colts dont train before xmas yet are one of the fittest sides in the comp and there results speak for themselves. Sunshine on the otherhand have always started mid November, and it has worked for us. We have been one of the fittest sides in the league each year, which prob goes hand in hand with a younger list. But Obe is right, this isnt an area which has let us down in the past. Guess we are trying to build on our strengths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back