Western Region Football League team (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Region Football League team

Yeh bear comer is a gun. Gives plenty of run off half back, but we worry sometimes when he runs in to trouble and goes in circles haha. He came third in the BnF this year so will leave a big hole. Plays tall and small. Yeh Xaves been having a run. Hes actually looking pretty fit and i dare say his kicking has improved. Could be handy for us this year with his agression. Hows Ryan Edwards going down there? Has he trained yet?
not sure if Ryan Edwards has been to training yet but i hear that is comin and from what i hear he should be a good pick up you probably know more about him than i do

Brad Hewitt has left the Cats to chase $$$$$$$$$$$
f#@k'n red head!!!!:thumbsdown:

dont think albion should be bagging anyone about chasing $$$ when looking back thru the years the amount of overpaid players they had.........:eek::eek::eek:

a lot of players seem to end up at albion that chase $$$$$$$$$$

Just out of interest how many players would leave each club if the money ran out and they had to play for the love of the club. We (Hoppers) would loose quite a few of our best 21, albion would loose heaps, i think colts would be OK. Thoughts on other clubs

Everyone's thoughts???

May have already been mentioned in this thread but I can't be bothered sifting through every post from the last month but the appointment of Cameron Wright as assistant coach at Glenordan is an excellent one. You couldn't get a more thorough and methodical teacher of football than Cameo so expect the Hawks to be a big improver in 2008.

dont think albion should be bagging anyone about chasing $$$ when looking back thru the years the amount of overpaid players they had.........:eek::eek::eek:

a lot of players seem to end up at albion that chase $$$$$$$$$$
mmm didnt litchfield a home grown albion player go to hoppers for dollars??????????? albion woodnt pay a 18yr old the dollars you guys do

:thumbsdown:Rick Astley look alike:thumbsdown:

or possibly one of the following :

Agent Orange.
Amber.
Annie
Backdraft.
Batterbits.
Beaker
Better Dead than Red on the Head.
Big Red
Bloodnut.
Bloodsuckerhead.
Bluey
Bonfire.
Bonzo.
Bozo.
Brass Fadge
Duracell Bunny
Burnadette.
Burning Bush.
Bush fire.
Carrot Top.
Cheeseball.
Cheeto crotch.
Cherry.
Copper C*ck.
Copper Crutch.
Copperhead
Copper Kettle.
Copperknob.
Coppertop
Dead Rose.
Dexter.
Dorito head
Do you like reading?....................Have you red pubes??!!!!
Drop-dead Fred.
Duracell.
El Gingero
Fanta Pants.
Fanta Pubes.
Fireball.
Fire-beacon
Firebush.
Fire-Crotch.
Fire in the hole.
Fire-Knackers.
Fireplace.
Firetruck.
Fire truck head.
Fire-wire.
Flame.
Flame cranium.
Fame to fame.
F.O.T. (F*****g Orange Thing) .
FOXY
Foxy Langer.
Foxy Locks.
Freckle Fart from K-Mart.
Freckle features
Frecklitis.
Fred the red.
French fries with ketchup on top
Furnace.
Fuse Wire.
Garfield.
Get back in your biscuit tin ginger, ginger.
Ginga.
Ginga-Choo.
Ginger Beaver.
Ginger Biscuit.
Ginger Brain.
Ginger Bread Man.
Ginger Bun
Ginger General.
Ginger Haired Monster
Ginger Knob.
Ginger Minge
Hey ginge hows your minge? is it red like your head.
Ginger Minger.
Ginger Mo Fo!!
Ginger Moose.
The Ginga Ninja.
Ginger Pussy.
Ginger Ninja Turtle.
Ginger nut.
Ginger mook.
Ginger Pubes.
Ginger quarm
Ginger Rogers.
Ginger speckly freckly hen!!!!!!!!
Ginger Snap.
Ginger Sponge.
Ginger tosser.
Gingertwat
Gingus Khan.
Ginner.
Goldfish head.
Goldilocks.
Gonge' Pube.
Goodness, Gracious, great Balls of Fire.
Gorgeous!
Henna-headed freak
Hey Did you stick your finger in a light socket?
Hey, Red!
"I'd rather be dead then wear RED on my head."
If you had a penny for every freckle on your face, you'd be a millionaire!
I'm gonna beat you like a Red-Hedded Stepchild!!
Irn-bru head.
Is your head on fire?
Jaffa Balls.
Jaffa Flaps.
Jamaican Ginger Cake.
Jinner.
Jolly ginger giant
Krusty.
Lava head.
L'il Orphan Annie.
Little Red.
Little Red Arrow.
Little Red Riding Head.
Lucy Ball
Matchhead.
Medhead.
Medusa.
Morange.
Never trust a ginger.
Orange.
Orange Crush.
Orange goblin.
Orange ruffy.
Orange stones.
Orangutan.
Period head
'Pinger Gubes' - work it out!
Pippi Longstocking.
Postman Pat.
Pumpkin Head.
Pumpkin Pie.
Raggedy Anne
Ranga. I
Red. (
Red Bollocks.
Red Devil.
Red Louse.
Red Man Walking.
Red rocks.
Redwood.
Reddser.
Red-Headed Step-Child.
Red-headed Rat Rooter.
Ronald McDonald.
Rooster.
RustBrush.
Rusty.
Rusty nuts.
Rusty Pants.
Stop sign.
Strawberry Short-Cake
Sunflowerhead.
Sunny delight.
Swan Vesta.
"Take cover, theres a fireball approaching...no wait, thats just your head!".
Tampon head.
Tangerine Candyfloss
Tango Pants.
Tango top.
The red Barron.
Tigger.
Tomato Top.
Trusty Rusty.
Volcano Head
Weasley! - From the Harry Potter novels
Wendy
Yo-Sammity-Sam.
Woody Woodpecker.

sounds like the coach of port colts, think his name is clarke

Agent Orange.
Amber.
Annie
Backdraft.
Batterbits.
Beaker
Big Red
Bloodnut.
Bloodsuckerhead.
Bluey
Bonfire.
Bonzo.
Bozo.
Brass Fadge
Duracell Bunny
Burnadette.
Burning Bush.
Bush fire.
Carrot Top.
Cheeseball.
Cheeto crotch.
Cherry.
Copper C*ck.
Copper Crutch.
Copperhead
Copper Kettle.
Copperknob.
Coppertop
Dead Rose.
Dexter.
Dorito head
Drop-dead Fred.
Duracell.
El Gingero
Fanta Pants.
Fanta Pubes.
Fireball.
Fire-beacon
Firebush.
Fire-Crotch.
Fire in the hole.
Fire-Knackers.
Fireplace.
Firetruck.
Fire truck head.
Fire-wire.
Flame.
Flame cranium.
Fame to fame.
FOXY
Foxy Langer.
Foxy Locks.
Freckle features
Frecklitis.
Fred the red.
Furnace.
Fuse Wire.
Garfield.
Ginga.
Ginga-Choo.
Ginger Beaver.
Ginger Biscuit.
Ginger Brain.
Ginger Bread Man.
Ginger Bun
Ginger General.
Ginger Haired Monster
Ginger Knob.
Ginger Minge
Ginger Minger.
Ginger Mo Fo!!
Ginger Moose.
The Ginga Ninja.
Ginger Pussy.
Ginger Ninja Turtle.
Ginger nut.
Ginger mook.
Ginger Pubes.
Ginger quarm
Ginger Rogers.
Ginger Snap.
Ginger Sponge.
Ginger tosser.
Gingertwat
Gingus Khan.
Ginner.
Goldfish head.
Goldilocks.
Gonge' Pube.
Gorgeous!
Henna-headed freak
Hey, Red!
Irn-bru head.
Is your head on fire?
Jaffa Balls.
Jaffa Flaps.
Jamaican Ginger Cake.
Jinner.
Jolly ginger giant
Krusty.
Lava head.
L'il Orphan Annie.
Little Red.
Little Red Arrow.
Little Red Riding Head.
Lucy Ball
Matchhead.
Medhead.
Medusa.
Morange.
Never trust a ginger.
Orange.
Orange Crush.
Orange goblin.
Orange ruffy.
Orange stones.
Orangutan.
Period head
Pippi Longstocking.
Postman Pat.
Pumpkin Head.
Pumpkin Pie.
Raggedy Anne
Ranga. I
Red. (
Red Bollocks.
Red Devil.
Red Louse.
Red Man Walking.
Red rocks.
Redwood.
Reddser.
Red-Headed Step-Child.
Red-headed Rat Rooter.
Ronald McDonald.
Rooster.
RustBrush.
Rusty.
Rusty nuts.
Rusty Pants.
Stop sign.
Strawberry Short-Cake
Sunflowerhead.
Sunny delight.
Swan Vesta.
Tampon head.
Tangerine Candyfloss
Tango Pants.
Tango top.
The red Barron.
Tigger.
Tomato Top.
Trusty Rusty.
Volcano Head
Wendy
Yo-Sammity-Sam.
Woody Woodpecker.

hahahah some of them are pissers....it would suck to have red hair

Only taking the piss Hewwy............All the best mate see ya soon.:thumbsu:

Go CATS!

Chasing Dollars

All clubs are guilty of it because players see the opportunity and they factor everything together.....sit down with there partners, set a budget on earnings from work and football and chase it. Loyalty these days what is that?

Clubs need to be strong and review players every month and ensure they are getting best value. I'm sure every club regrets some of the offers they make but hey when a player of Hewitts ability offers himself out there then another club will grab him

Its a pity these days that 18 year kids who have done nothing demand money...its a joke. Players this age and up to 21 should be on standard fee of around $60 I would pay them anymore and I would make this a policy throughout Victoria

The other thing is D. Melton is years ago blokes you used to put there match payments back behind the bar, now you don't see players buying a bag of chips because they are never around to support the club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chasing Dollars

All clubs are guilty of it because players see the opportunity and they factor everything together.....sit down with there partners, set a budget on earnings from work and football and chase it. Loyalty these days what is that?

Clubs need to be strong and review players every month and ensure they are getting best value. I'm sure every club regrets some of the offers they make but hey when a player of Hewitts ability offers himself out there then another club will grab him

Its a pity these days that 18 year kids who have done nothing demand money...its a joke. Players this age and up to 21 should be on standard fee of around $60 I would pay them anymore and I would make this a policy throughout Victoria

The other thing is D. Melton is years ago blokes you used to put there match payments back behind the bar, now you don't see players buying a bag of chips because they are never around to support the club

Very true. However in saying that i think it's important that clubs are concious not to exhaust too many resources in securing these sorts of players...while at the same time neglecting the players that have been around for years and have supported the club on the back of their own loyalty and dedication for next to peanuts. There's a fine line between looking after the new and the old blokes, and i reckon over a history a lot of clubs have become undone due to this fact.

I tell you blokes what is scary for the rest of the league, Hoppers will have at least 10 blokes 190cm+ in there starting line up, have a midfield with senior VFL and AFL experience and have 3 or 4 main option forwards both tall and small. Watched both Spotswood and Colts train over the last couple of weeks and if these 2 are the main competition then it could well be curtains.

Good luck Rock:thumbsu:

I tell you blokes what is scary for the rest of the league, Hoppers will have at least 10 blokes 190cm+ in there starting line up, have a midfield with senior VFL and AFL experience and have 3 or 4 main option forwards both tall and small. Watched both Spotswood and Colts train over the last couple of weeks and if these 2 are the main competition then it could well be curtains.

Had a similar team last year and struggled to beat Colts or Spotty. Players with VFL and AFL experience in WRFL play well until they get tagged, they then sh*t themselves and go to water.
2006 Grand Final, had a great list and got beaten after being 7 goals up tells you that. Wonder if this crop of ex AFL stars can change the trend at Hoppers?

On another note, my sincere best wishes to everyone for the season ahead.

Regards

Borgy

good to see hoppers sticking to the youth policy they implemented last year, if glenn mcgaw was smart he would swooping on all the young warriors who will miss out for the blow-ins

wouldn't have thought the way a club is training in late jan/early feb is a guide on how they are gonna go in the season ahead, we look forward to the challenge against hoppers, since 04 we've owned them

mmm didnt litchfield a home grown albion player go to hoppers for dollars??????????? albion woodnt pay a 18yr old the dollars you guys do

Maybe if Albion were not so keen on buying a side every year they might have found a few dollars to keen a home grown boy at Albion????

But everyone knows Albion has a revolving door each year Recruit 15, loose 15;););)

good to see hoppers sticking to the youth policy they implemented last year, if glenn mcgaw was smart he would swooping on all the young warriors who will miss out for the blow-ins

wouldn't have thought the way a club is training in late jan/early feb is a guide on how they are gonna go in the season ahead, we look forward to the challenge against hoppers, since 04 we've owned them

good call cougar. We have some terrific kids in the reserves for the last 3 years but with our recruiting for 2008 it doesn't look like this kids will get a go in the seniors unless we have a few injuries. I dont think we will loose any this year but if they dont get a crack in 2008, quite a few will go somewhere to get a go at senior footy somewhere. I really hope this doesn't happen cos nothing better than seeing a home grown player play juniors all the way thru and then represent his club at senior level.

But we are under the pump a little bit. A lot of coin spent over last 3 years and no cups in the cabinet for that period

Owned us for the last few years, even tho we have snuck a few wins you are probably right............:rolleyes:

ps. believe Venner has signed up for 2008

W ell where did you watch us train coz we haven't trained at our ground so that is a spin,so hoppers is the team your playing for.
I can also tell you we will have a very good size team also with alot of talls. and we don't need luck we have heart and character and come finals time we play for the jumper....hoppers will not with there recruits and i also think spotty are a little similar to us a bit more loyalty from the players they bring in.....
but GOOD LUCK TO YOU COOKIE

Yeh thats right, hes the 2s coach. dunno if he plays though. maybe you can help me out there??? hes got a good kick on him though... seen that so far at training. top bloke as well.

yer top bloke........coached me as a jnr so well respected from my point of view........
he has played some good footy at d/p but probably past his best........a type of bloke you would love to have on your side cause of his hardness......seen him last week didnt ask him if he is gonna play or not though its a hard thing to do playing/coaching........

cheers

Hey blokes just wondering whether anyone can give me some background on Jake Savage?

Maybe if Albion were not so keen on buying a side every year they might have found a few dollars to keen a home grown boy at Albion????

But everyone knows Albion has a revolving door each year Recruit 15, loose 15;););)
by the sounds of some of the lastest posts people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones????????????:confused:and if albion had hoppers xings area meaning how many young families and kids in area wouldnt hav to recruit and pay the dollars why dont you guys blood your kids instead of paying the dollars and use the resources you are so lucky to have

W ell where did you watch us train coz we haven't trained at our ground so that is a spin,so hoppers is the team your playing for.
I can also tell you we will have a very good size team also with alot of talls. and we don't need luck we have heart and character and come finals time we play for the jumper....hoppers will not with there recruits and i also think spotty are a little similar to us a bit more loyalty from the players they bring in.....
but GOOD LUCK TO YOU COOKIE

Hit a soft spot big fella?? I probably wouldnt get a game at Hoppers but I am sure the mob I am with will be competitive, probably havent been where they wanted in previous years but we will be ok. You seem a little rattled mate, always on here trying to convince the public that the recruits you blokes have picked up will more than cover for the losses, to me it sounds a little desperate.

Anyhow I am sure as always your mob will be around the mark, I just find it funny that the coach has to get on here and justify to the world what your club is doing.

I will take the luck you offered and run with it, talent only gets you so far knackers ;)

Peace

Agent Orange.
Amber.
Annie
Backdraft.
Batterbits.
Beaker
Big Red
Bloodnut.
Bloodsuckerhead.
Bluey
Bonfire.
Bonzo.
Bozo.
Brass Fadge
Duracell Bunny
Burnadette.
Burning Bush.
Bush fire.
Carrot Top.
Cheeseball.
Cheeto crotch.
Cherry.
Copper C*ck.
Copper Crutch.
Copperhead
Copper Kettle.
Copperknob.
Coppertop
Dead Rose.
Dexter.
Dorito head
Drop-dead Fred.
Duracell.
El Gingero
Fanta Pants.
Fanta Pubes.
Fireball.
Fire-beacon
Firebush.
Fire-Crotch.
Fire in the hole.
Fire-Knackers.
Fireplace.
Firetruck.
Fire truck head.
Fire-wire.
Flame.
Flame cranium.
Fame to fame.
FOXY
Foxy Langer.
Foxy Locks.
Freckle features
Frecklitis.
Fred the red.
Furnace.
Fuse Wire.
Garfield.
Ginga.
Ginga-Choo.
Ginger Beaver.
Ginger Biscuit.
Ginger Brain.
Ginger Bread Man.
Ginger Bun
Ginger General.
Ginger Haired Monster
Ginger Knob.
Ginger Minge
Ginger Minger.
Ginger Mo Fo!!
Ginger Moose.
The Ginga Ninja.
Ginger Pussy.
Ginger Ninja Turtle.
Ginger nut.
Ginger mook.
Ginger Pubes.
Ginger quarm
Ginger Rogers.
Ginger Snap.
Ginger Sponge.
Ginger tosser.
Gingertwat
Gingus Khan.
Ginner.
Goldfish head.
Goldilocks.
Gonge' Pube.
Gorgeous!
Henna-headed freak
Hey, Red!
Irn-bru head.
Is your head on fire?
Jaffa Balls.
Jaffa Flaps.
Jamaican Ginger Cake.
Jinner.
Jolly ginger giant
Krusty.
Lava head.
L'il Orphan Annie.
Little Red.
Little Red Arrow.
Little Red Riding Head.
Lucy Ball
Matchhead.
Medhead.
Medusa.
Morange.
Never trust a ginger.
Orange.
Orange Crush.
Orange goblin.
Orange ruffy.
Orange stones.
Orangutan.
Period head
Pippi Longstocking.
Postman Pat.
Pumpkin Head.
Pumpkin Pie.
Raggedy Anne
Ranga. I
Red. (
Red Bollocks.
Red Devil.
Red Louse.
Red Man Walking.
Red rocks.
Redwood.
Reddser.
Red-Headed Step-Child.
Red-headed Rat Rooter.
Ronald McDonald.
Rooster.
RustBrush.
Rusty.
Rusty nuts.
Rusty Pants.
Stop sign.
Strawberry Short-Cake
Sunflowerhead.
Sunny delight.
Swan Vesta.
Tampon head.
Tangerine Candyfloss
Tango Pants.
Tango top.
The red Barron.
Tigger.
Tomato Top.
Trusty Rusty.
Volcano Head
Wendy
Yo-Sammity-Sam.
Woody Woodpecker.
G'day Gents,
just visiting the thread and saw the best post ever had to get it up again.
P.S why does everyone keep putting sh#t on poor old beazer for he was a terrific fella in his old days at epping, when he wasn't in the canteen that is:D
Hows the big softc#ck Lukey Phipps going at Hoppers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back