Western Region Football League Team (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about a super league in the mould of the foxtel cup (formerly Premier league) in soccer with a top league with combined teams from all the metro leagues and then have a north west section with divisions 1,2,3,4 and south eastern with divisions 1,2,3,4 with the grand finalists in both north west and south east playing off to be the third team promoted. but once again all leagues would need to be compliant which would never happen

what about a super league in the mould of the foxtel cup (formerly Premier league) in soccer with a top league with combined teams from all the metro leagues and then have a north west section with divisions 1,2,3,4 and south eastern with divisions 1,2,3,4 with the grand finalists in both north west and south east playing off to be the third team promoted. but once again all leagues would need to be compliant which would never happen

Here is the situation. For this to occur it would have to be a directive of the AFL, VFL.
To allow for travel time the concept of Nth-West and East South is great. Like NBA they are conferences with 6 divisions. The winner of Div 1 in each conference play off for the Victorian Metro League Championship. This game could be held at Windy Hill, Whitten oval, or an equal size venue on the otherside of town. If set up properly this could change local footy forever the quality and scouting grounds would be amazing. as mentioned though too many teams prefer to be big fish small pond. An interleague game could occur between Nth-West Conference Vs South East Conference through each of the divisions. Can you imagine the quality of footy that would be played in the VIC METRO SUPERLEAGUE. As much as i would love to see this again as someone mentioned it would be placed in the too hard basket.

Just jump on the VTCA web site to see how it could work. Promotion/Relegation system works well. Senior division, Senior A then Nth/Sth a,b,c. The reason is works for the VTCA is that all the teams now affiliated with that league moved from outside comps. Similar to Ammo's, the standard is very high in the VTCA senior div with a lot of quality running around. Lot of cash being thrown around in senior division and unless the new league were to have a points/salary cap it would just again be a case of the wealthier clubs flourishing.

Just jump on the VTCA web site to see how it could work. Promotion/Relegation system works well. Senior division, Senior A then Nth/Sth a,b,c. The reason is works for the VTCA is that all the teams now affiliated with that league moved from outside comps. Similar to Ammo's, the standard is very high in the VTCA senior div with a lot of quality running around. Lot of cash being thrown around in senior division and unless the new league were to have a points/salary cap it would just again be a case of the wealthier clubs flourishing.

:thumbsdown: If you want talk cricket get on a cricket site GOOSE!:mad:

Ray, who is no.10for spotty? l think he was on McAnulty.I thought he went alright.
Its Dave Sablich or as we call him 'WONG' it is his 21st birthday this week, he is young so he has plenty of footy in front of him, im pretty sure he was made captain last year against Port when Monty and myself were out injured so you can see he is held in high regrard at Spotty.

Its Dave Sablich or as we call him 'WONG' it is his 21st birthday this week, he is young so he has plenty of footy in front of him, im pretty sure he was made captain last year against Port when Monty and myself were out injured so you can see he is held in high regrard at Spotty.

Yes he is held in very high regrard apparently. You would have been 1 of those nerds who failed their pen licence at school big RAYZOR18.

Yes he is held in very high regrard apparently. You would have been 1 of those nerds who failed their pen licence at school big RAYZOR18.
Yes i am mate, dont need to know how to spell to build a house champ, anyway brother keep the photos and the home movies coming my way your almost at legend status on my job site.:thumbsu:

Yes i am mate, dont need to know how to spell to build a house champ, anyway brother keep the photos and the home movies coming my way your almost at legend status on my job site.:thumbsu:

I forgot you and Mango recently got new jobs building dog kennels for elderly people. As for the photos, will do mate. Qld is a beautiful state. Not sure how photos of the beaches has given this status to me. Your work mates just havent travelled much obviously and they appreciate the scenery.

I forgot you and Mango recently got new jobs building dog kennels for elderly people. As for the photos, will do mate. Qld is a beautiful state. Not sure how photos of the beaches has given this status to me. Your work mates just havent travelled much obviously and they appreciate the scenery.

So QLD has turned beazer into one of those perves who secretly films half naked woman on the beach!

mate give albion some credit there playing some bloody good football at the moment and they got about 6 or so new ppl at the start of the sesion down at the club who have never played with each other and there still 6 and O...with a good win over port and a blow out over sunshine ..its a bit hard to find a weakness ...they have a great foward line when J.Butina and C.Thomas are up and fireing and a tuff mid feld with J.D ,J.Stephens and some of the other boys playing smart team football and strong back line withdiscipline at times and C.Foreman wearing he's appoints like a glove ! they can only get better:thumbsu:

zavarlos, jd and knezavic the only good players they have signed this year, all the rest are hopeless mate, a good side together, but indivudually they have picked up nobodies apart from them 3.

port melbounrne are the best team by far and come the round use play them next they will steamroll you guys.

and rayzor18 u can't spell or kick a footy what good are ya? go move to qld with beazer move work up north to build houses u cat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

zavarlos, jd and knezavic the only good players they have signed this year, all the rest are hopeless mate, a good side together, but indivudually they have picked up nobodies apart from them 3.

port melbounrne are the best team by far and come the round use play them next they will steamroll you guys.

and rayzor18 u can't spell or kick a footy what good are ya? go move to qld with beazer move work up north to build houses u cat

Albion only needed to build on last year. Are you saying that Turner, Richards, Davis, Barker, Kelm, Buttina, Stevens (just to name a few) are all nobodies? Give them some credit mate. 6-0 and when they face Spooty round nine they will be 8-0!

Albion only needed to build on last year. Are you saying that Turner, Richards, Davis, Barker, Kelm, Buttina, Stevens (just to name a few) are all nobodies? Give them some credit mate. 6-0 and when they face Spooty round nine they will be 8-0!

no never said they were nobodies goose read the post! Did they pick up, turner richard davis etc this year? NO! they have been there for a while and i exempt barker, he is another good pickup but has been with the club before. I agree they will be 8-0 against spotty, we beat spotty, so i think albion should, port melbourne are the best team by far.

no never said they were nobodies goose read the post! Did they pick up, turner richard davis etc this year? NO! they have been there for a while and i exempt barker, he is another good pickup but has been with the club before. I agree they will be 8-0 against spotty, we beat spotty, so i think albion should, port melbourne are the best team by far.

Albion deserve the respect off all the teams in the wrfl with how they have started the season off but they must remember that the real stuff counts come finals time. But i congratulate them on giving themselves every chance to be successfull this year so far.
The interesting thing this week is that Port have the chance to knock out Hoppers from playing finals this year. I can't c them making it if they fall 2 games behind the field. I think this will be closer than people think as teams lift when their season is on line.

hey beazer seeing u dont play footy in this comp any more maybe u should get off this forum and make a new forum for u and your new qld mates in that real high standard league your playing in, u can call it nuffy fl. ive heard the standard is that good u get to umpire your selfs. thats great.

hey beazer seeing u dont play footy in this comp any more maybe u should get off this forum and make a new forum for u and your new qld mates in that real high standard league your playing in, u can call it nuffy fl. ive heard the standard is that good u get to umpire your selfs. thats great.

Very, very funny man you are Daniel. May not play down here but am still keen to see how the year is unfolding and to read how many goals have been kicked on you. What will Spotty do now their superstar CHB is out? The forwards of the comp will be spewing. Apparently you have been 1 of the opposition's better players this year so far missing goals from 15m out, kicking it to the man on the mark from full back, tripping over your own feet when nobody is around you. Spotty may start winning a few now you will be having annual leave.

Heard a rumour that williamstown are looking to have a team in the wrfl senior division, as the senior affiliate of williamstown juniors. Has anyone heard anything on this or know what the league's thoughts are?

Flyinhigh keep on pumping port colts tyres up, they couldnt keep yp with albions youth and speed, jacobs was towelled by barker and with Richards, bettin and maybe hewitt back soon the cats will only get better.

i't is still very early in the season we haven't even played every team yet but the cats couldn't have done anymore than they have so give them credit so far they are the best team in the comp, by seasons end maybe that changes maybe not but it's been good for the league to albion improve and also sunshines improvement the last couple of years but still a long way to go people

Flyinhigh keep on pumping port colts tyres up, they couldnt keep yp with albions youth and speed, jacobs was towelled by barker and with Richards, bettin and maybe hewitt back soon the cats will only get better.

Don't think flying high is from colts, but i'm with you spotty are good and i think we are even with them but ALBION are the best team we have played in the last 6 years and i think it will be only injuries that can stop them. We were also full strength when we played the cats.
As for barker towelling danny i think you need a reality check his first game of park footy and nearly his first game in two years he will only get better.

Very, very funny man you are Daniel. May not play down here but am still keen to see how the year is unfolding and to read how many goals have been kicked on you. What will Spotty do now their superstar CHB is out? The forwards of the comp will be spewing. Apparently you have been 1 of the opposition's better players this year so far missing goals from 15m out, kicking it to the man on the mark from full back, tripping over your own feet when nobody is around you. Spotty may start winning a few now you will be having annual leave.

Mango gave me a lesson in the second half after c brannan give him a lesson in the first half.....did mango injure his finger???? i think it happened when i went for a lead stuck his finger straight up my ass........sick man

Albion deserve the respect off all the teams in the wrfl with how they have started the season off but they must remember that the real stuff counts come finals time. But i congratulate them on giving themselves every chance to be successfull this year so far.
The interesting thing this week is that Port have the chance to knock out Hoppers from playing finals this year. I can't c them making it if they fall 2 games behind the field. I think this will be closer than people think as teams lift when their season is on line.

Look we could certainly make it difficult to finish top 3, maybe even make the finals but hoppers are a quality team and have alot of capable players so even if they loose this week i wouldn't count them out on making the finals in "08".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back