Western Region Football League Team (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
;)
Im not playing ive been dropped ive put on a heap of weight and cant move you might see me smacking down a few pies but. Pete Wilson has come into the side this week just to play on you.You cant tell me the above players will not play,anyway Mango, Crackers,Kelly and Molan will all be out of action for tomorrows game.Should be a ripper game and i cant wait to hear from the Port crowd!
icon12.gif
razora and saxon from big brother are twins

;)
Im not playing ive been dropped ive put on a heap of weight and cant move you might see me smacking down a few pies but. Pete Wilson has come into the side this week just to play on you.You cant tell me the above players will not play,anyway Mango, Crackers,Kelly and Molan will all be out of action for tomorrows game.Should be a ripper game and i cant wait to hear from the Port crowd!
icon12.gif
Ray, l can guarantee that you won't be disappointed.May the best team on the day win.Cheers.

they played one bad game against sunshine, other then that last week they beat altona by 100+, and altona are not 100+ worse team then spotswood they are very competative and are only really 8-10 goals off the mark i think, however i still think port will get up infront of the home crowd would be great to watch

dont let these muppets try and get into nackas they are only jealous they cant even get a game in a 111111ssssss side that hasn't lost a game most of them wouldnt get a game with me in a side that hasn't one a game. tell them chins up

good chance my brother will have a day out in the magoos tomorrow since he is the only brother not to play well last week against the yellow bellys????????????? look out roosteers the un loved davis's have backed him for most goals before 2pm

No AFL Football this weekend and some huge crowds at local football games.
WRFL had the grand final replay with a huge crowd with colts 98' premiership reunion and what a game it was,lead changing at times but colts coming back and winning by 6 points in the end.
It was a great game and should be the grand final teams again this year.
Disapointing for the colts was there spectators,how they can wreck a great game,the abuse thrown over the fence at spotty players was digraceful,what was worse is when the spotty team was walking off after colts had won and they still bagged the crap out of them and had personal digs at the players.
StAlbans has had the worse supporters,but now colts have taken over them.
Then a little while into the night a fight occurs,colts might have a good team on the track but the supporters are disgraceful,they sure know how to wreck a good day of football.

WRFL had the grand final replay with a huge crowd with colts 98' premiership reunion and what a game it was,lead changing at times but colts coming back and winning by 6 points in the end.
Disapointing for the colts was there spectators,how they can wreck a great game,the abuse thrown over the fence at spotty players was digraceful,what was worse is when the spotty team was walking off after colts had won and they still bagged the crap out of them and had personal digs at the players.
Then a little while into the night a fight occurs,colts might have a good team on the track but the supporters are disgraceful,they sure know how to wreck a good day of football.
Mate, that is the biggest sook I have ever heard, it's a home game of course the supporters are going to be vocal...I'm sure the players aren't sooking as they all came in after the game and had a drink...get a grip...it was a great game, could have gone either way and we all look forward to the next time they meet! What a great spectacle for WRFL - probably the best game they've had on the radio all year.

Well firstly we should only talk about the positives and how this was a great spectactle of wrfl footy and the game could have gone either way.
Hopefully your not a sore loser, as for abuse from supporters it happens and let me tell you we copped plenty from the spotty supporters as well, i know i did personally, but it's a passionate game and once we were all in side after the game all is forgotten, lots of spotty players and supporters in the rooms after the game and both parties in good spirits.
So please don't get on here and focus on negatives.

As for the altercation, when alcohol is consumed in mass it can be a recipe for disaster, we have all one time or another had moments we would rather forget, the parties involved are not really apart of the club.
As for wrecking a good day.........colts got the points in a classic, doesn't get any better.

Well what an awesome display of local footy down at the colts today for the grand final replay. Looks as if colts & spotty have generated a real rivalry both on & off the field & being able to enjoy a beer together after the game. Colts got out to about 6 goal lead early in 3rd quarter & looked all over but spotty showed why they a top side & were 16 pts up with 10 min to go in final term. The never say die colts kicked 2 goals in last 2 mins to take lead & win by goal. Great skillfull & physical game, think both these sides will play off in grand final with maybe only albion getting close. Wrfl would be very happy with todays game

don't judge our club on this incident, those involved have very little to do with the club and have been barred from the club as this kind of behaviour is not acceptable

don't judge our club on this incident, those involved have very little to do with the club and have been barred from the club as this kind of behaviour is not acceptable

Are they actually barred or are you talking shit......

Who cares? Supporters can yell whatever they want....that's local footy....
You can be the best side or the worst....stop your whinging...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is anyone else suprised by the hoppers V st albans result[/albion had st albans ist game at st albans they were good fast side and could surprise a few at home like hoppers xing interesting now with a few top sides playing each other on how the 5 will b with 6 sides fighting for a finals berth

easy week to tip last week, margins were a bit off.
Albion ended up getting up by 15 goals, stalbans got up by 60 odd points, hoppers got up by around 140pts, spotty by 100+ and port 150+ points.

this week is a bit harder the games are:
Altona Vs GlenOrden- 27Points- at home, a few rounds in, they should run out more then a half this week and get the 4 points.
Port Melbourne Vs Spotswood - 13 Points- I'm gonna say port in a "thriller", Just like the Albion Vs Sunshine game was,:) Can't see either side winning by over 3 goals here.
StAlbans Vs Hoppers Crossing- 38Points- Can't see Stalbans winning this although both teams sit on 3-2 respectivaly.
Sunshine Vs Yarriville- 145Points- Sunshine will bounce back and clean them up, as I said last week, Playing Yarriville may aswell be classed as a BYE.
West Footscray Vs Albion - 152Points- Albion too strong at the moment and can't see West Footscray getting within 20 goals.

well well, 4/5 the margins were a bit off though this week. couldn't see stalbans getting up but they have proved us all wrong, a good side, and they won by 6 goals too, so showed that they are another contender.
port melbourne got up which was good to see they are really starting to come out of there shells now.

well well, 4/5 the margins were a bit off though this week. couldn't see stalbans getting up but they have proved us all wrong, a good side, and they won by 6 goals too, so showed that they are another contender.
port melbourne got up which was good to see they are really starting to come out of there shells now.

Don't think we have been in our shells, we have performed very well,considering we have had a few new players into the team and had some quality players missing through injury and lost alot of talent from last year's team.
One hiccup against albion who have been the form team of the competition, no disresect to albion but i believe spotty are still the team to beat, lost no players really from last year expect beazer and replaced them with quality o'keefe is a gun, boothey and sinnott look very composed and molan is moving well.
It was a classic game yesterday they probably doninated the clearences but i think we were on top all over the ground so both teams have things to work on, we got out to a 32 point lead early in the 3rd and then we were 3 points down at 3/4 time. In the last it was a fairly tight contest they had about a 15 point lead but we were lucky enough to hit the front with 2 mins to go the got another to seal the game.
All teams complain about umps but i think we had a few decision go against us yesterday but that's footy and we still had the win, just wish that the umps would let the game go a bit instead of over umpiring.......

Was told by a friend that i know down there ,some-one involved played in the firsts yesterday are you saying he won't be playing against us this week.

Checked with another person i know from there and i know who was involved,plenty of port blokes in hoppers.

If you call helping to restore calm "involved", then yes there was, I would praise him rather than try to condemn him.

One minute of negativity in a great day of footy, too much said on this subject already.

Both clubs should be congratulated for there conduct before, during and after the game. A great rivalry between the two, if only others could lift their standing in the competition!

Well what an awesome display of local footy down at the colts today for the grand final replay. Looks as if colts & spotty have generated a real rivalry both on & off the field & being able to enjoy a beer together after the game. Colts got out to about 6 goal lead early in 3rd quarter & looked all over but spotty showed why they a top side & were 16 pts up with 10 min to go in final term. The never say die colts kicked 2 goals in last 2 mins to take lead & win by goal. Great skillfull & physical game, think both these sides will play off in grand final with maybe only albion getting close. Wrfl would be very happy with todays game

Totally agree,great hard at it football all day . With no DeBruyn & Millen in the back line to help Bonnett, l thought Port did a good job holding Spotty out. Big Julier dominated the ruck (Puhar is also very good) Brannan at chf took some great marks, Bonnett had another great game and Hoath around the ground and in the ruck in the last quarter saved the game. For Spotty l thought Jensen played well across half back (he cops alot of bagging, but to his credit he takes it with a grin)Fogerty,O'Keefe,Molan(very strong) and Sablich all had good games.All in all,a great game to watch.Well done to both sides.

If you call helping to restore calm "involved", then yes there was, I would praise him rather than try to condemn him.

One minute of negativity in a great day of footy, too much said on this subject already.

Both clubs should be congratulated for there conduct before, during and after the game. A great rivalry between the two, if only others could lift their standing in the competition!

Not condemming anybody,was surprised infact that he's back playing there good player a few year's back,actually played cricket against him didn't seem a bad bloke.

Sound's like it was a great and tight match and a good win ,hope this week we can deliver the same.Been a bit of hype about the game on here ,wonder if your blokes will stay for a drink after the match.

Albion reserves had it's first win for the season on saturday against West and yet the seniors have not lost a game, it would then be obvious that there is no depth down at the cattery? All they need is a couple of injuries and Albion are gone, they have made about three changes to the line up over the first 5 games. A club will never go through injury free and this is when we all will see the true albion collapse or even self implode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back