Western Region Football League Team (Part 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seem to know a stack down Hogans Danny, who will coach there next year?????

Best decision Hoppers have made for a while making Jake Mutton captain.

Jake is one of the more liked and respected getting around the league and is held in high regard at Hoppers. Was fantastic to find out he was named captain.

As far as coaching next year, I didn't know Frost was giving it away, maybe you know more than I do. :confused: Who are you affiliated with in the league WRFL fan?.

Just rang him, contract ends december 2010. Colts will have to look elsewhare.

It's not the colts that went looking, after the colts/hoppers game this year, doug was out with the colts boys.
I'm not sure when the contract ends or how tight that contract is, but heard he would really like to come play at the colts, especially when wade returns......If he stays at hoppers good luck to you, he is a great player and a terrific young man.

Jake is one of the more liked and respected getting around the league and is held in high regard at Hoppers. Was fantastic to find out he was named captain.

As far as coaching next year, I didn't know Frost was giving it away, maybe you know more than I do. :confused: Who are you affiliated with in the league WRFL fan?.

Nah i was serious about Mutton i rate him as a player very fair leads by example from playing on and against him over the years

Im a Colts man spoke to Taylor reckons he loves coaching. Just thought it would be a great move, the playing would all respect him.

Frost seems to rub some players up the wrong way Becker Murphy and Thomas I know ive heard him cop sprays will ive been out there.

Nah i was serious about Mutton i rate him as a player very fair leads by example from playing on and against him over the years

Im a Colts man spoke to Taylor reckons he loves coaching. Just thought it would be a great move, the playing would all respect him.

Frost seems to rub some players up the wrong way Becker Murphy and Thomas I know ive heard him cop sprays will ive been out there.

I'm not sure if Frost is coaching, but I'm sure if he wants to continue it will be up to him, i think he's earnt that right over the years.

As far as Taylor goes, he has always lead by example and you wouldnt want to back out of a contest if you new he was coaching.

All coaches have rubbed some players up the wrong way at different points, as im sure visa versa, its a mans game and people need to just get on with it instead of whinging.

good luck all this weekend. I'm off for a few froffies.

Straight in the seniors???
Surely with the two's being undefeated and seniors knocking off spotty Barker would come back through the two's?????
Unless the coach is a little desperate ????
HARRO well known to bring in players from other leagues straight into the side during the season at the expence of locals.Thats why he moves from club to club every couple of years.He wears out his welcome with players and supporters with his large ego.

HARRO well known to bring in players from other leagues straight into the side during the season at the expence of locals.Thats why he moves from club to club every couple of years.He wears out his welcome with players and supporters with his large ego.

Obviously you have been dropped before by Harro and are a little bitter??

I'm not sure if Frost is coaching, but I'm sure if he wants to continue it will be up to him, i think he's earnt that right over the years.

As far as Taylor goes, he has always lead by example and you wouldnt want to back out of a contest if you new he was coaching.

All coaches have rubbed some players up the wrong way at different points, as im sure visa versa, its a mans game and people need to just get on with it instead of whinging.

good luck all this weekend. I'm off for a few froffies.
excuse my ignorance, obviously a great player over the years no doubt, but how has he earnt that right to continue to coach if he so desires? Or does he run the club? serious question, no sarcasm intended.

Interesting observation Terminator (scary name too, you must be a mad bloke).

Not sure how bringing Cameron Barker in who is a local legend at Albion even supports what you are saying but I'm going to watch the game today so I'd be happy to pass on your thoughts to Harro if you'll provide me with a name instead of your fantasy user name.

I know a few people at Albion and they are rapt that they have been able to keep their list together over the last couple of years. Apparently they have more locals playing now than ever including about 6 or 7 kids that are only around 20 so their future looks bright from all reports you goose.

12 - Shaydon Bloomfield. He has my BOG 5 out of 7 games this year.
17 - Blake Richards. Great player but I have seen him player better than he did on Saturday.

I'll go as far as saying Shaydon Bloomfield is the BEST player in the leauge!

For a 20 Year old who is only around 175cm and 75kg he has the works.

Hes quick, smart, skillful, gutsy(Daniel Cross alike) & cheecky.

Loves taking hangers and will kick goals from anywhere in the 50.

When he roams in the midfield simular style player as Dal Santo.
When he's up forward plays a lot like Motlop. Can really just pluck something out of nothing.

Now there are players in this leauge better then him in certain area's, but NONE cover him in the whole lot. Should of got drafted!

Interesting observation Terminator (scary name too, you must be a mad bloke).

Not sure how bringing Cameron Barker in who is a local legend at Albion even supports what you are saying but I'm going to watch the game today so I'd be happy to pass on your thoughts to Harro if you'll provide me with a name instead of your fantasy user name.

I know a few people at Albion and they are rapt that they have been able to keep their list together over the last couple of years. Apparently they have more locals playing now than ever including about 6 or 7 kids that are only around 20 so their future looks bright from all reports you goose.

How many years has Barker played there actually playing years. Not the years he was away overseas.

Footystar_ are you playing

When he's up forward plays a lot like Motlop. Can really just pluck something out of nothing.

Now there are players in this leauge better then him in certain area's, but NONE cover him in the whole lot. Should of got drafted!

your a F#$@ head there were blokes on the western jets list that were better then Bloomfield. and to say hes the best in the league, you have no idea hes no doubt the best young player going around but Jacobs Okeefe Douglas and the list goes on.

he wouldnt be in my top 15 in the comp dont think he did much today.

get out of his pants goose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should have been drafted? Massive call. Was a good player at Under 18 level but hardly the absolute stand out in all the areas you mentioned.
Good luck to him if he is playing well now but the best way to set up a kid is to call him the best in the league after 5 minutes in the comp.

How did he go today? Did he stand up against Colts? Albion once again beat the best at home and fail on someone else's dung hill. This type of form needs to be addressed.

Should have been drafted? Massive call. Was a good player at Under 18 level but hardly the absolute stand out in all the areas you mentioned.
Good luck to him if he is playing well now but the best way to set up a kid is to call him the best in the league after 5 minutes in the comp.

How did he go today? Did he stand up against Colts? Albion once again beat the best at home and fail on someone else's dung hill. This type of form needs to be addressed.

I'm sure he will be a very good player in this comp.
Today however he was given a football lesson from Torren Bonnett, who is agruablly one of the better players in the comp already and has been for along time.
Interesting to see philpot named in the best was lucky to have 5 possies and 1 mark....julier easily had his measure.

Todays margin flattered us, we did play well but albion had alot of injuries through the game. I'm sure they will be a force come finals time.

Todays margin flattered us, we did play well but albion had alot of injuries through the game. I'm sure they will be a force come finals time.
Albion played away today, that's why they lost. And they won't be a force come finals time cos the finals aren't played on their ground.

They've won all their home games so this year (as they did in 2008) but this year have dropped games to Hoppers, Sunshine and Colts away. The basket cases of the WRFL I reckon.

I'm sure he will be a very good player in this comp.
Today however he was given a football lesson from Torren Bonnett, who is agruablly one of the better players in the comp already and has been for along time.
Interesting to see philpot named in the best was lucky to have 5 possies and 1 mark....julier easily had his measure.

icon6.gif
Went to watch your match yesterday. A good first quarter especially from yourself. After that it was like watching boys play against men. The score didn't flatter you, Albion played like "scaredy cats" wouldn't put their heads over the ball or bodies in the way. Definate pretenders. The Jacobs boys are a class of their own, Julier a stand out how can anyone compare another ruckman in the same breath. Bonnett pulled young Bloomfield's reputation back to earth and all your forwards had a field day. Albion need a reality check and need to grow some kahoona's when they play away from their little dunghill.
icon6.gif

icon6.gif
Went to watch your match yesterday. A good first quarter especially from yourself. After that it was like watching boys play against men. The score didn't flatter you, Albion played like "scaredy cats" wouldn't put their heads over the ball or bodies in the way. Definate pretenders. The Jacobs boys are a class of their own, Julier a stand out how can anyone compare another ruckman in the same breath. Bonnett pulled young Bloomfield's reputation back to earth and all your forwards had a field day. Albion need a reality check and need to grow some kahoona's when they play away from their little dunghill.
icon6.gif

Firstly i needed to start getting a kick or else i would have been back in the ressies. Starting to get some fitness back after not being able to run for 6 months.
As for the cats, they were dissapointing yesterday but i'm sure they can turn it around.
They definately have a capable list. All teams have ups and downs, we got smashed by spotty rd1, so they are still very much contenders in my view.
Colts have a great home record over a long period of time.
As for the two jacobs boy they are both definately in a league of their own, getting better the more they play together.

my tips for this week

colts v ALBION well rock the next three weeks are going to give us an indication of where the colts are at you could go 0 and 3 but i think you will go 1 and 2,from the next three games just my opinion.After the cats good win last week knocking off the top side they should hang on in what shapes as the game of the year so far if albion are hard at it and get numbers on the club room side of the ground man up d & b jacobs and keep julier quite they will go along way to winning the cats by 10 pts.

GANGSTER

Well you were just a little of the mark here, 16 goals out.
It's only a home and away game so not getting excited about it, still along way to go.
Although you have kept knocking the colts in most of your post, maybe know you can respect us a little bit from know on.

Bloomfield could be Albions mascot and wouldnt even need a costume. Harro any chance of manning up?

Funny thing i heard someone tell me was that Harro telling the group at quarter time that Hewitt was in front in his battle with D Jacobs haha please.

my tips for this week

colts v ALBION well rock the next three weeks are going to give us an indication of where the colts are at you could go 0 and 3 but i think you will go 1 and 2,from the next three games just my opinion.After the cats good win last week knocking off the top side they should hang on in what shapes as the game of the year so far if albion are hard at it and get numbers on the club room side of the ground man up d & b jacobs and keep julier quite they will go along way to winning the cats by 10 pts.

GANGSTER

Well you were just a little of the mark here, 16 goals out.
It's only a home and away game so not getting excited about it, still along way to go.
Although you have kept knocking the colts in most of your post, maybe know you can respect us a little bit from know on.

i take my hat of to the colts they have proved me wrong and my mail is that albion didnt take on board what i said above d jacobs about 48 p's B.O.G b jacobs and julier were all in the best and i also heard the albion coach wanted to take on the world after the game any truth to that rumour ROCK the colts boys would of been lined up to sth melbourne market to have a crack if it was true

i take my hat of to the colts they have proved me wrong and my mail is that albion didnt take on board what i said above d jacobs about 48 p's B.O.G b jacobs and julier were all in the best and i also heard the albion coach wanted to take on the world after the game any truth to that rumour ROCK the colts boys would of been lined up to sth melbourne market to have a crack if it was true

Well harro and myself were at each other early, which is what i love.
Not sure how he handled it, he did say he would take it further after the game and i said i'm more than happy to do.
Alot of crap gets spoken out on the ground and generally i'm the worst offender but i think once the siren has sounded it's all finished.
We both shook hands at the end of the game, harro was a little reluctant.
I'm sure i would have been the same if the result was the other way.
So to my knowledge after the game harro was fine and i didn't hear of him wanting to take anyone on but if he was after me i would have accepted and as i'm sure any of the colts boys would of.....maybe he thought he would wait until his back at albion, which is a very wise move.

Please enlighten us on what happen rock, it would be good reading whilst at work, it must have been a game full of tension etc? Thats what i love about local footy its good entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back