Wet Coke Supporters booing Judd - Un-Australian

Remove this Banner Ad

So playing more games than he was projected to means he's not gonna last? To me it shows durability and a willingness to keep playing. If you wanna keep this thread on the backburner to bump then go ahead, just promise you'll bump it when he pens a new contract.:thumbsu:

I have a pretty good history of manning up to what I post - even the twaddle (of which this is not, once again).

Will you be filthy when the best player in Carlton's history retires and the only thing he is remembered for is winning a premiership with the Eagles?

Oh how you wish this were true. Judd is the best player to ever don an Eagles jumper, but Carlton is littered with the best players to have ever played the game. Judd might sneak into our top 10.

Which isn't a jab at Judd of course, love him, just a comment on how we attract the best.:thumbsu:

Refusing to admit Juddy joined Carlscum to tank, or are you refusing to admit Carlscum were tanking? either way, its sad.

How can a player tank??? Seriously, can anyone translate this into English for me?

Cousins, Matera, Kemp, Cox, Jakovich. Just off the top of my head.
Compared to Judd? None of those guys are a footballer's a*******.
Dunstall is from QLD.
Tbh man, I don't care, it's only Hawthorn.
Leigh Matthews a West Aussie??? Seems you have no idea on football history
Seriously, has anyone even seen Leigh Matthews play? Might as well be talking about the crazy s*** they got up to in ancient Rome

I started two threads, Goldenpoo. This one and one about WA umpiring which everyone is on to anyway. I'm fine thanks:thumbsu:

Now close all your meme filled browser tabs and go finish off your mother's teat, you 30 year old virgin you (grin face)

Oh how you wish this were true. Judd is the best player to ever don an Eagles jumper, but Carlton is littered with the best players to have ever played the game. Judd might sneak into our top 10.

Which isn't a jab at Judd of course, love him, just a comment on how we attract the best.:thumbsu:

How can a player tank??? Seriously, can anyone translate this into English for me?
It's common knowledge when Judd signed with Carlscum they were only interested in Tanking, but they never knew they could tank as hard with Judd.

Compared to Judd? None of those guys are a footballer's a*******.

Cousins and Matera have him covered, comfortably.

Seriously, has anyone even seen Leigh Matthews play? Might as well be talking about the crazy s*** they got up to in ancient Rome

He's acknowledged as the greatest player of all time, that should be enough to make him the best player in Hawthorn's history.

It's common knowledge when Judd signed with Carlscum they were only interested in Tanking, but they never knew they could tank as hard with Judd.

WUT.png

What are you? Six years old?

I had the privilege of watching Leigh Matthews play, and he would seriously **** you up junior.

Now lights off and go to sleep.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Judd has dont absolutely nothing but help Carlscum tank and lose a prelim. thats it..

You aren't making any sense. Put the bong down, have a sandwich then come back.

You're right it was just Ted Hopkins saying that although he played with Nicholls, Doull & Jezza he thinks that Judd is the greatest he has ever seen.

Will you be filthy when the best player in Carlton's history retires and the only thing he is remembered for is winning a premiership with the Eagles?
No.

What are you? Six years old?

I had the privilege of watching Leigh Matthews play, and he would seriously **** you up junior.
If you're that old, why are you spending your time here?:oops:

Cousins and Matera have him covered, comfortably.
Credibilty shot with that word.

He's acknowledged as the greatest player of all time, that should be enough to make him the best player in Hawthorn's history.
So, you haven't seen him play?

Matthews > Judd

Peter Matera > Judd

Hawthorn sides of the 80s will always be better than any Carlscum side.

only dumb **** west coke fans would wave hungry jacks flags and boo their last premiership captain

Cry me a river.

Any hope you had with Judd leading your cheating scum of a club to a flag is shot.

In 3 years NicNat will be our greatest player, mark my words

Remove this Banner Ad

Wet Coke Supporters booing Judd - Un-Australian

Remove this Banner Ad

Back