We've just witnessed the worst umpring decision in history

Remove this Banner Ad

Ignore "SaintsSupporter" he's the most obvious troll on this forum

As a previous poster said - which decision to pick from today? ****ing terrible all day

My personal favourite was the goal Kennedy kicked when he ran out of bounds by a metre.

Edit: closely followed by Shuey trying to start a fight with Lovett-Murray and getting a 50! Genius!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My personal favourite was the goal Kennedy kicked when he ran out of bounds by a metre.

Edit: closely followed by Shuey trying to start a fight with Lovett-Murray and getting a 50! Genius!

My favourite was when a Hams, or some west coast player, threw the ball out of the pack and Hocking was done for throwing.

Essendon got rolled today but hollow victories like that will do nothing for weagles in the long term. Sure Carlton wont make top 4 but weagle wont win a final in Melbourne where there aren't 40,000 bogans cashed up from digging stuff up off stolen land are totally influencing the umpires. Nor can I see them beating Essendon with a full list to choose from.

I'm so glad I missed the game.

I have no problem watching us lose.

But this game sounds like an incredibly frustrating one from an Essendon point of view. Put in a competitive effort, only to continually get jibbed. I can see why the margin blew out, how could you not drop your head.

Hopefully we pull up ok re: injuries and tribunal.

We should honestly consider forfeiting these Perth games, we would be better off.

I'm so glad I missed the game.

I have no problem watching us lose.

But this game sounds like an incredibly frustrating one from an Essendon point of view. Put in a competitive effort, only to continually get jibbed. I can see why the margin blew out, how could you not drop your head.

Hopefully we pull up ok re: injuries and tribunal.

We should honestly consider forfeiting these Perth games, we would be better off.

Please, do not watch the game if I were you. It may make you want to murder the three umpires out there today, compounded with the fact Welsh and Watson go off concussed and not to appear again today, and Crameri hurting his shoulder

Please, do not watch the game if I were you. It may make you want to murder the three umpires out there today, compounded with the fact Welsh and Watson go off concussed and not to appear again today, and Crameri hurting his shoulder
Killing the umpires is rather extreme thing to do. The umpires did well today. The umpires today were Dean Margetts, Shane McInerney and Jacob Mollison.

bogans cashed up from digging stuff up off stolen land are totally influencing the umpires
Haha, get it right. Our crowds mostly the clueless chardonnay grannies who have been ticket holders forever. The evil, land stealing, working class Anglo bogan miners can't actually get tickets until a new stadium is built. They are able to single handedly keep the rest of the country out of recession though, so don't hate them too much. ;)

Ignoring club loyalties for the moment, the HTB rule + interpretation needs to seriously looked at by the AFL. The stupid interpretation penalises players who are first to the ball and committ to it, going in hard and low. Another is the throws, there are so many in the modern game (probably to do with the red-hot HTB rule as players just get it out), many go undetected by the umps, but there is occasional ones here and there. Its all about consistency, and they are not achieving that in either rule as seen today.

Essendon got the raw deal today, but the WCE would have won anyway by quite less. I'd like to remind you of how many of you bagged out the Sydney posters after the Syd-Freo game for venting about that game, due to the game between you two early in the year. If you want your opinions heard about the umps, then maybe you should do the same to other clubs.

Essendon got the raw deal today, but the WCE would have won anyway by quite less. I'd like to remind you of how many of you bagged out the Sydney posters after the Syd-Freo game for venting about that game, due to the game between you two early in the year. If you want your opinions heard about the umps, then maybe you should do the same to other clubs.

Respect brotha.

I watched a fair bit of the game on TV. As a neutral I thought the umps gave the Eagles a few soft ones in the first half, but nothing over the top or outrageous. Certainly nothing that influenced the result. What cost the game for Essendon were skill errors and the combined effects of injuries and playing in the heat.

Remove this Banner Ad

We've just witnessed the worst umpring decision in history

Remove this Banner Ad

Back