What Adelaide need to do to compete.

Remove this Banner Ad

The New Breid

Team Captain
Jul 26, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Adelaide are 0% chance of winning their upcoming match against Collingwood, it is nothing more than a training run for Collingwood and a waste of time for Adelaide. So, I have been in deep thought over the last 24 hours, as to how we make this a semi competitive match (emphasis on semi). The only idea I could come up with, where it would be plausible that Adelaide could get within 10 goals of the Collingwood juggernaut was this:

I propose an Adelaide administrator who is good with computers and the internet look for a machine that a person can step into and it will allow them to change their age. Some sort of "Age Modifying Machine". I haven't done much of a background, but I assume this technology is readily available. Now you may ask, "How is this going to help? The Adelaide players are already in their prime, they're still shit".

Correct. This is where we will need the AFL to be a little flexible on their often strict rules. For this one time only (or whenever Collingwood need a challenge in the future), I would like the AFL to allow the Adelaide Football Club to play players from their clubs history. I want former players such as Carey, the Jarman brothers, Modra, Rehn, Bickley, Hart, Ricciuto, Smart and their recently retired to have access to the AMM. This would enable Adelaide to field a significantly stronger side, one capable of giving Collingwood a run.

What are your thoughts? Who would you like to see replaced by a former player, to give Adelaide the best chance of fielding the strongest side possible?

You can do a Geelong one. Only way your mob will be able to lay a glove on us in the next 10 years.

Judging something you've never heard about, against Fremantle, is VERY risky business. The statistical likelihood is the the unknown would be far superior.

I'm confident you've skimmed through it.

But I don't really care if you flogs have anything to contribute. This thread can just be used by myself to talk down on all your inferior sides. Perhaps I may even sway one or two people to swap over to the best side in the competition.

Adelaide are 0% chance of winning their upcoming match against Collingwood, it is nothing more than a training run for Collingwood and a waste of time for Adelaide. So, I have been in deep thought over the last 24 hours, as to how we make this a semi competitive match (emphasis on semi). The only idea I could come up with, where it would be plausible that Adelaide could get within 10 goals of the Collingwood juggernaut was this:

I propose an Adelaide administrator who is good with computers and the internet look for a machine that a person can step into and it will allow them to change their age. Some sort of "Age Modifying Machine". I haven't done much of a background, but I assume this technology is readily available. Now you may ask, "How is this going to help? The Adelaide players are already in their prime, they're still shit".

Correct. This is where we will need the AFL to be a little flexible on their often strict rules. For this one time only (or whenever Collingwood need a challenge in the future), I would like the AFL to allow the Adelaide Football Club to play players from their clubs history. I want former players such as Carey, the Jarman brothers, Modra, Rehn, Bickley, Hart, Ricciuto, Smart and their recently retired to have access to the AMM. This would enable Adelaide to field a significantly stronger side, one capable of giving Collingwood a run.

What are your thoughts? Who would you like to see replaced by a former player, to give Adelaide the best chance of fielding the strongest side possible?
So..ummm..let me see...ummm...cant seem to find the 2010 Colliwobble
grand final that you have won already....:cool:
The only thing close seems to be on a old beta max from last century

The OP's proposal is too complex.

Would be far simpler to put Rocca in the time machine and line him up in the square for Collingwood.

Rocca and Cloke anchoring the forward line - Crows by 50.

Would be far simpler to put Rocca in the time machine and line him up in the square for Collingwood.

We will be playing finals. We need all of our 22 places taken by current day players.

There is method behind my madness.

Lol'ed at this.

I'm confident you've skimmed through it.

But I don't really care if you flogs have anything to contribute. This thread can just be used by myself to talk down on all your inferior sides. Perhaps I may even sway one or two people to swap over to the best side in the competition.

I got to the 0% bit and then fell asleep. Unfortunately at the time i was jacking off eating twisties, and when i awoke my mother in law was standing there naked with a feather duster.

Wow you went to a lot of effort. I was going to read it and then I saw your join date and couldn't be ****ed reading the ramblings of a Collingflog Bandwagoner. You'll be gone by October when your awesome team wobbles when it matters......again!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'll be gone by October when your awesome team wobbles when it matters......again!

Credit where it's due, your team has consistently done it since 98 and in fact is completely irrelevant nowadays but muppets like you still keep joining BF :thumbsu:

Credit where it's due, your team has consistently done it since 98 and in fact is completely irrelevant nowadays but muppets like you still keep joining BF :thumbsu:

C'mon PB, you and I both know we are only the apprentices to your mighty team. What do you have to show for the last 50 years of soft draws? Sure we're your bitches, yet we have two premierships in the past 12 years. What do you have in the past 50?

C'mon PB, you and I both know we are only the apprentices to your mighty team. What do you have to show for the last 50 years of soft draws? Sure we're your bitches, yet we have two premierships in the past 12 years. What do you have in the past 50?

One Premiership, numerous GF appearances :(, milllions donated to prop up the peasant clubs, biggest following and a record membership numbers.

This one may be a no brainer, but...

Out:

426318_1_M.jpg

In:

n10573465267_9546.jpg

Talk about an instant upgrade. Gill's athletic prowess and more reliable goal kicking makes him the obvious replacement for the struggling Tippett.

Remove this Banner Ad

What Adelaide need to do to compete.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back