What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

I purchased Cyberpunk 2077 at launch for PS4. It was hot garbage. Deleted it and never touched it again. Didn't even get my refund that I was entitled to.

Installed the PS5 version yesterday, played the first hour and a half and I.... enjoyed myself. The game has gone through a lot of work to get it into a playable state.

I only encountered 1 glitch and it was very minor. Looking forward to getting stuck into this a little more.

Yeah it’s in a good place now, the story is fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Fall guys
Winning a few matches solo and in the quad teams
How is FG these days? Game had so much potential to be THE party game but they just ****ed it. I was so over playing the same 6 maps over and over again that I've just have zero desire to go back.

How is FG these days? Game had so much potential to be THE party game but they just ****ed it. I was so over playing the same 6 maps over and over again that I've just have zero desire to go back.

They just weren't prepared for their success. Season 1 lasted way, way too long and Season 2 just wasn't as fun. Still a good game for the odd hit out.

They just weren't prepared for their success. Season 1 lasted way, way too long and Season 2 just wasn't as fun. Still a good game for the odd hit out.
Hows the player base? I think I read a while ago they reduced the amount of players per game. My mate and I gave up when it become impossible to find a game unless you were playing one specific game mode (Can't recall if this was team, or solo, or an event game at the time). The biggest issue for me though was map rotation. All these maps and I reckon in there was maps I didn't even see once in my time of playing.

Hows the player base? I think I read a while ago they reduced the amount of players per game. My mate and I gave up when it become impossible to find a game unless you were playing one specific game mode (Can't recall if this was team, or solo, or an event game at the time). The biggest issue for me though was map rotation. All these maps and I reckon in there was maps I didn't even see once in my time of playing.

I haven't played a round since last season but it was easy to get a game with the lower numbers needed. In a lot of ways it's a much better game now than it was at launch, but it's never getting that magic back. They've added heaps of new modes (just different match rotations really), kind of like what Epic did with Fortnite really.

Fall Guys is just way too mechanically limited to have any staying power. Different maps can keep it somewhat interesting but there's only so much you can do while keeping it as simple as it is.

I finished a New Game Plus playthrough of the Dead Space Remake. I honestly love the game, and I'm only an Impossible mode playthrough away from the platinum now! (3 other trophies also but they're all easily obtainable ones). I kept telling myself that I wouldn't go for it as it's too hard but I'm more and more tempted by it since I'm so close now.

I started Death Stranding: Directors Cut because it was free via PS Plus Extra. I've heard very mixed reviews of the game so I thought I'd give it a try as what's the worst that could happen? It's definitely unique, and I've only done a couple of deliveries but I find it a bit annoying how you can lose balance, damage your cargo etc. The soundtrack is good and I find it a bit relaxing and stress-free to just walk somewhere and deliver packages but then of course, you run into trouble which makes it frustrating.

I know it's a long game so I'm not sure if I'll have the patience to see it through.

Also, I keep wanting to go back to Dead Space even though I've done 2 playthroughs now.

I started Death Stranding: Directors Cut because it was free via PS Plus Extra. I've heard very mixed reviews of the game so I thought I'd give it a try as what's the worst that could happen? It's definitely unique, and I've only done a couple of deliveries but I find it a bit annoying how you can lose balance, damage your cargo etc. The soundtrack is good and I find it a bit relaxing and stress-free to just walk somewhere and deliver packages but then of course, you run into trouble which makes it frustrating.

Keep with it. Once you get access to vehicles and ziplines it becomes a lot less frustrating. Once you get to the 2nd area which is the main one that you will spend the majority of the game in, you can rebuild the road network and the BTs can't get you when you are on the road or on a zipline. As for losing your balance, you will gain access to equipment that will help with that. The early game is bloody frustrating and you just need to push through it.

The game is great and is my 'comfort' game (I am at around 350 hours played). It is one I put on and just do some deliveries when I have a couple of hours to kill. Right now for instance I am playing it while listening to a podcast before I start cooking dinner.

Ghostwire Tokyo

I'm half way through now (just finished chapter 3) andI must say this is an absolute ripper of a game

The visuals and scenery is on point and the horror sort of vibe in certain moments only adds to the enjoyment

The visitors can be a little repetitive at times as there isn't a lot of variance but that is the only criticism I have

Ghostwire Tokyo

I'm half way through now (just finished chapter 3) andI must say this is an absolute ripper of a game

The visuals and scenery is on point and the horror sort of vibe in certain moments only adds to the enjoyment

The visitors can be a little repetitive at times as there isn't a lot of variance but that is the only criticism I have

I played for an hour, turned off and deleted it. Maybe I didn't make the right call.

Still playing Sackboy and early days with Cyberpunk 2077. I also downloaded Doom Eternal. Ready for another playthrough of this 10/10 game.

I played for an hour, turned off and deleted it. Maybe I didn't make the right call.

Still playing Sackboy and early days with Cyberpunk 2077. I also downloaded Doom Eternal. Ready for another playthrough of this 10/10 game.
Look it took me 2-3 hours to get into it. I think it's the whole Asian afterworld/horror type stuff that took a while for me to enjoy

I was going to delete it as well but I was insistent on giving it more time as with gamepass I tend to delete games if I'm not hooked with 30 mins

I'm glad I did because it's a really enjoyable game once it gets going and you get used to the setting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still playing Diablo II

Hammerdin - Level 78
Druid - Level 18
Necromancer - Level 10?

Most of time spent with Hammerdin. Trying to get certain items to take on Hell a little more effectively, as my resists are way too low
Dang, it's time consuming

When I get home from work and need a 30-60 min release I'm hitting and loving Rage 2. No confusing gameplay, no drawn out story, just shoot everything that moves then everything that doesnt.....with super powers.

Also fired back up AFL Evo 2. Haven't played it in ages and there was a decent patch update. I'm surprisingly enjoying it, obviously its not FIFA 23 but its much more enjoyable than I remembered it, Paddy Dow gets a run too. Playing on Senior level and getting out to 20-30 point leads only for the cpu to go into slingshot effect (every decision goes their way, they mark everything, my team cant mark shit, just like Carlton in real life etc etc) and run all over me, lost three games with the opposition kicking 6-8 goals to my one or none in the last qtr so I'm going to start flicking around with the sliders and see what that does, anyone got any good, realistic slider guides? Also when I want to slow the game down, how do you do short kicks to unmarked players? I pretty much bomb a drop punt which always ends up in the oppositions hands

Last edited:
Just finished playing Returnal (plus the Tower of Sisyphus DLC) and had a really great experience despite the rocky start. The first 10 or so hours were a struggle because I kept panicking and making mistakes which lead to a lot of early deaths in Biome 1. The game forced me to start playing smarter by properly utilizing my dash ability in combat, learning the different attack patterns of the hostiles and the right time to attack them. It took me 3 tries to beat the boss in Biome 1 and a LOT more for the Biome 2 boss but once I unlocked the grappling hook, the game really clicked for me and I found Biome 3/4/5/6 a lot less stressful to clear.

Not sure what I want to play next but at least I can hop into the DLC tower and go for a new high score while I decide.

When I get home from work and need a 30-60 min release I'm hitting and loving Rage 2. No confusing gameplay, no drawn out story, just shoot everything that moves then everything that doesnt.....with super powers.

Also fired back up AFL Evo 2. Haven't played it in ages and there was a decent patch update. I'm surprisingly enjoying it, obviously its not FIFA 23 but its much more enjoyable than I remembered it, Paddy Dow gets a run too. Playing on Senior level and getting out to 20-30 point leads only for the cpu to go into slingshot effect (every decision goes their way, they mark everything, my team cant mark s**t, just like Carlton in real life etc etc) and run all over me, lost three games with the opposition kicking 6-8 goals to my one or none in the last qtr so I'm going to start flicking around with the sliders and see what that does, anyone got any good, realistic slider guides? Also when I want to slow the game down, how do you do short kicks to unmarked players? I pretty much bomb a drop punt which always ends up in the oppositions hands
Rage 2 is a sick game

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Finished Ghostwire Tokyo last night

Took about 14 hours in total. Would recommend this game, its very good. You just need to push through the first couple of hours

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just finished playing Returnal (plus the Tower of Sisyphus DLC) and had a really great experience despite the rocky start. The first 10 or so hours were a struggle because I kept panicking and making mistakes which lead to a lot of early deaths in Biome 1. The game forced me to start playing smarter by properly utilizing my dash ability in combat, learning the different attack patterns of the hostiles and the right time to attack them. It took me 3 tries to beat the boss in Biome 1 and a LOT more for the Biome 2 boss but once I unlocked the grappling hook, the game really clicked for me and I found Biome 3/4/5/6 a lot less stressful to clear.

Not sure what I want to play next but at least I can hop into the DLC tower and go for a new high score while I decide.

Try Hades if you liked Returnal. Much better game (IMO of course).

I couldn't get into Returnal but pumped over 100 hours into Hades. Absolutely hanging for Hades 2.

Hades was a super fun experience for me but didn't have the longevity that most roguelikes do, that is one thing it shares with Returnal. Felt like I'd seen everything after 30 hours or so and the gameplay loop wasn't varied enough to bring me back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back