What are you most excited about in 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

-Round 1 and footy being back.
-Watching some of the latest youngsters in action, specifically Watts and Naitanui.
-Collingwood (hopefully) playing finals footy again
-Ben Cousins in action.
-Anzac day clash
-Seeing superstars like Buddy, Ablett, Pav, etc doing their stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching Andrew Walker shock A LOT of opposition supporters (and some Carlton supporters too) after having an INJURY FREE PRESEASON under his belt. It's going to be BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!

-Port Adelaide making some amends for a very dissapointing 2008

-Seeing how Nick Natanui goes after all the hype

-Freo and the Cows both finishing bottom 4

I am most excited about carlton making the finals for the firs time in a long time

I'm going to laugh so hard when Carlton DON'T make the finals. Geez, two years in a row of over-hyping a team. It'll be funny to see the looks of failure on so many Blues supporters' faces.

I'm excited to see some more development in the Collingwood kids. Seeing Steele and Dayne make their debuts so we can judge exactly what they can offer as senior footballers.

I'm excited about the prospect of Chris Dawes becoming more dangerous after having his first AFL pre-season, with Rocca and Cloke there to take the pressure off him in the forward line.

I'm excited about the fact Collingwood might finally have a challenging midfield for the first time in almost 2 decades with Thomas and Pendlebury having another above-average pre-season, Stanley finally being given a chance, Swan providing his usual consistency, Davis being fit and as mature as ever and the likes of McCarthy, Wellingham, Cook, Cox and Clarke growing and providing more input in the midfield for the Magpies.

I'm also excited to see how Richmond go, not just because of Cousins, but because I personally think they will tear Carlton a new one in Rd 1 and on the ladder by seasons end with the likes of Deledio, Foley, Raines, Cousins, Johnson, Tuck, King, Coughlan and Cotchin in the midfield, it can only be a dangerous prospect to face.

I am most excited about carlton making the finals for the firs time in a long time
Also seeing how ben cousins returns should be interesting

For Carlton to make the finals they have to surpass either North Melbourne, St Kilda, Sydney, Collingwood, Brisbane, Richmond or Adelaide.

Whilst you guys have beaten Collingwood the last 2 times and had a victory
over Richmond and Brisbane, the others are still far ahead of the blues.

Remove this Banner Ad

What are you most excited about in 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Back