what can be done to fix the sun

Remove this Banner Ad

slickrick

Rookie
May 9, 2005
Other Teams
geelong
i know theres probs not much that they can do down there at KP to fix the blinding sun that faces the people in the new eastern stand, but it is a bit of a joke. They should move the visitors coaches box back over to its original spot aswell so they are not faced with the sun. what are your thoughts?

Some sort of giant space based parabola would be good, which can also be used as a giant magnifying glass for exterminating troublesome opposition. If fact with such a device we could not only win the premiership but also rule the world!

I am not getting all the fuss with the new coaches box and the sun. They installed a blind in the coaches box which they could have easily have pulled down to allow them to block the sun out. I was watching this with interest in Sunday, and the Kangas chose to leave the blind up.

If the sun was such a problem for them, for christs sake just pull the blind down a little!

Cats%20Cap%20Fix.jpg

Haha, I can see the headline's "monty casts shadow over Skilled".

Something similar to this would go alright.

2_park_20.jpg

Play the game in the morning. There are no twos any more, so the ground is free at that time of the day. It will allow all the supporters coming from Melbourne to get home before it's dark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bod. said:
Play the game in the morning. There are no twos any more, so the ground is free at that time of the day. It will allow all the supporters coming from Melbourne to get home before it's dark.

Aren't supporters from Melbourne allowed out after dark ?
Are they scared of the boogie man [Scott McLaren's other job ;) ] ?

All they need is a thermos and some knitting and they'd fit right in with the blue rinse set in the Hickey Stand.

JUBJUB said:
Hey,I take offence at that. :mad:
Now if you'd said Brownlow Stand,it's okay. :D

Hahah

As someone who has never sat in the Hickey Stand (well, i did sit next to Grant Tanner up there for a half once), i'll make fun of it's inhabitants all day long.

Some in the Hickey Stand are funny, in a Bill Dauterive kinda way.

Have these people heard of sunnies and a cap?!!? Christ all mighty! Fans have had to watch footy with the sun in their eyes since the day it started. If it's that much of an issue, the coach can always watch from the bench.

And Rodney Eade's bitch about it being in a bad position...it's in the same possie as the one's at the Telstra Dome, which he conveniently doesn't have a problem with.

Remove this Banner Ad

what can be done to fix the sun

Remove this Banner Ad

Back