What did we learn in the NAB Challenge

Remove this Banner Ad

After the NAB im still not sure who to pick with my rucks.

Didnt get to see TBC. Leuy didnt exactly jump out and go bang. NicNats role unknown and barely got to see him, what's his back/groin like? Few strange options have come into the frame

Yep exactly right, i wont be starting any of the above, not confident in any of them.

Rucks are tough. Minson was average and as mentioned going the double mid pricer that was so popular early is looking more and more dangerous.

S Selwood playing the final NAB Challenge could put him back into contention as that cheaper mid. Competing with Duncan, Neale, Crouch. Wines, Steven and Griffen makes it tough though.

Steven number 1 tag for me but how many teams are tagging this year? Hocking inj, crowley drugs, greenwood inj, Maccafer inj, wallis going the ball, melbourne appear without playing a tagger.

Griffen the same tagged no 1 and also not the best fantasy player struggles for marks.

Was disappointed to see neale start forward seem to liked playing both pearce's on the wing and Hill, Mundy and fyfe onball. This is without Barlow aswell

Crouch now inj

How much better can wines be? Not a player ive really had any interest in but will need to have a look.

Im going to try and find out if scooter is doing any tagging roles this year if he doesnt we can expect him to go 105ish+

Im going to try and find out if scooter is doing any tagging roles this year if he doesnt we can expect him to go 105ish+

Simpson was asked this on a FB Q&A today, his response was long the lines of "Yes, he will be asked to run with some players at stages"

Check the WC board under the Adam Simpson New WCE Coach thread.

Simpson was asked this on a FB Q&A today, his response was long the lines of "Yes, he will be asked to run with some players at stages"

Check the WC board under the Adam Simpson New WCE Coach thread.

Selwood tagged a fair bit in 2013 and still racked up 108 avg.

He might decrease his possessions a little when tagging, but his tackles more than make up for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

What did we learn in the NAB Challenge

Remove this Banner Ad

Back