what do you think of your teams trading?

Remove this Banner Ad

Servo, I didnt think the crows did too bad this year, Bode isn't a bad player,Hewitt I'm not to sure about, if he turns out as a forward it will be a good pickup if he hopes to be used as a ruckman.....Biglands, Marsh, Clarke, Golding is still rookie listed not a good pickup i suppose time will tell

servo, when you think about it, Bode is good, we need a small running player, sort of like James, and who knows, Hewitt could be the pick up of the season, hes impressed me of what i saw bout him, and we only lost one player, who basically walked out on us anyway, go crows, go you good thing! 2001!

We lost proven quality players in Gehrig, White and Metropolis and got a lot of unknown talent in return.

I think Harding wont even make our list and if he does he prolly wont get a game. Ive heard great things about Seirakowski so im happy about that pick up.

With Merenda Collica and Taylor maybe they need fresh starts to get them going again im sure they can contribute but only time will tell with them.

Prior ive heard mixed things someone bagged him and said he was useless whereas another gave him a huge wrap and said he'd do great things for the club.

So in the end really i dont know, no one knows so roll on Ansett Cup and we'll see what happens.

Sorry to say Jod but i really think Dicky Knee (taylor) may be gone. Struggled even a vfl level and just wasnt the same player. I really REALLY hope im wrong and he proves a few people here that he can still play.

For the Hawks quite happy with Rehn Ecstatic the Daffy trade fell through. God just the thought of it
frown.gif

If we can get 2 or 3 seasons of Rehn at say 80% of his best then i think weve got a very very good ruck.

Collingwood cant trade for shit it suxs! We are the worst at trading for sure! St kilda did very well with out losing there number 1 draft pick.

I think the Kangaroos did very well from the
draft. How they could swing a deal with Freo
and obtain multiple high draft picks plus
Sinclair for a player of marginal talent like Peter Bell is either very good trading by the Roos or an indication of why Freo
have struggled all these years.

[This message has been edited by GEP (edited 18 September 2000).]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

what do you think of your teams trading?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back