What do you want out of season 24?

Remove this Banner Ad

Are swans edible? What do they taste like?
Had no idea ... checks online ... here ya go!

Yes, swans are technically edible, and they have been consumed historically in various cultures. However, they are not commonly eaten today due to their protected status in many countries, including the UK and the US.

In terms of taste, swan meat is often described as rich and gamey, somewhat similar to duck but with a stronger flavor. The texture is typically tender, and the meat can be quite fatty, especially in older birds. However, because swans are not farmed for food, there is little modern culinary information or popular recipes involving swan meat. If you are considering eating swan, it's important to check local laws and regulations regarding hunting and consumption

Had no idea ... checks online ... here ya go!

Yes, swans are technically edible, and they have been consumed historically in various cultures. However, they are not commonly eaten today due to their protected status in many countries, including the UK and the US.

In terms of taste, swan meat is often described as rich and gamey, somewhat similar to duck but with a stronger flavor. The texture is typically tender, and the meat can be quite fatty, especially in older birds. However, because swans are not farmed for food, there is little modern culinary information or popular recipes involving swan meat. If you are considering eating swan, it's important to check local laws and regulations regarding hunting and consumption
Swans are the property of the crown. In England anyway

I might get shot down for saying this and maybe it’s just me throwing the baby out with the bathwater with regards to my thoughts on this team right now, but letting Hugh go on a massive contract has intrigued me.

He is a great, ok maybe not great, but above average player with great skills, and that’s something this team definitely needs, but you only have to watch the Giants tonight to see it’s a fast man’s game now. If we somehow could turn his salary into a couple of speedy players it may not end up being the end of the world that we all thought it may be.

I feel sick just typing that.
I want this dickhead banned from BF in 2024 for even thinking this for a passing moment, let alone posting it.

Edit. In all seriousness though some of these takes from earlier on are actually unbelievable reading now. Hard to think it was only 4-5 months ago. Huge turnaround by the whole club.

Last edited:
I want this dickhead banned from BF in 2024 for even thinking this for a passing moment, let alone posting it.

Edit. In all seriousness though some of these takes from earlier on are actually unbelievable reading now. Hard to think it was only 4-5 months ago. Huge turnaround by the whole club.

Throwing an unconventional opinion out there takes some balls on sites like this, knowing some flog is waiting to chuck it back in your face while loudly proclaiming their own purity of thought.

This is the wildest ride I've been on over the decades of supporting this club.

Man I've had some horrible takes this year. I'd hate to see them all. I gave up on this team way too quickly.

A flag beckons for our mob but even if they can't find a way on Saturday they've done themselves and us proud.

Remove this Banner Ad

What do you want out of season 24?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back