What games do you still kick yourself missing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Port Adelaide v Sydney 2003 QF. I had work and just assumed we would lose so I didn't bother with an excuse to stay at home.

Left my missus and new baby and snuck down to an Internet cafe in Earls Court (London) where I sat at a shitty little computer that kept dropping out and ended up getting just the AFL text updates. I've still not seen this game !

1995 agaist Fitzroy for me. Missed out on Locketts 16 only because i was too young to drive. Was going to go with a friend but his old man decided not to go at the last minute. Would have been special to see.

Left my missus and new baby and snuck down to an Internet cafe in Earls Court (London) where I sat at a shitty little computer that kept dropping out and ended up getting just the AFL text updates. I've still not seen this game !

It was an amazing game! I couldnt believe what i was seeing in the 2nd qtr. (think we kicked 7 goals to 1?), the entire 2nd half i was on edge cause you could feel Port coming at us, but luckily we held them off. :D

Kirks last game.

This too. :( Pity to be overseas at the time, he was/is and always will be a legend.

June 27 1993 V Melbourne, broke a 26 game losing streak..was at Frankston Oval watching my VFA side Oakleigh getting flogged(100+ points)kept getting updates from bloke in bar(couldn't bring myself to watch until last 10 minutes when I was 75-80% sure we would win)

Remove this Banner Ad

What games do you still kick yourself missing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back